WhatMummyMakes #9 I would drive 500 miles & I would drive 500 more, just to be a mum who’s child saw downtown abbey age 4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a strange tea for anyone it's more like a snack, and my kids would eat a punnet as well, 3 strawberries would not cut it, surprised there wasn't a bit of cucumber added so she could call it a salad 😂 the muffins don't sound nice, paprika, mustard and broccoli on this occasion I think added cheese may have helped!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
5DB39123-08AD-468B-9675-060FE250B64F.png

Ugh I bet my life Becky is one of them types of ppl who hoarded all the toilet roll during lockdown.
Who needs THAT much concealer?? How much does she use? Does she know make up has an expiry date?
What a selfish twit she is, clearing the entire shelf of cheap makeup thus making it unavailable to others.
Also pretty sure the supply & demand of concealer is the last thing the working class in this country is worried about. What an out of touch buffoon.

Reactions: 17
No one needs that amount of concealer. She is just the strangest person isn’t she!

On that recipe for those gross muffins, she says they are dairy free but then lists milk as an ingredient….
(I know she says an alternative can be used but she does that on most recipes she posts.)
So it’s not really dairy free is it Rebecca?!

• Haha
Yeah right was that dinner, they’ve probably had a takeaway and that was a snack or something. Nina clearly hated it and would rather be eating a normal dinner.

In the video of them making the muffins you can hear Rebecca’s stressed parent coming out - “in the jug, in the jug” when Nina has cracked the egg, clearly the whole thing has been done for Instagram and not for the fun of making something together.

It’s such a shame how often Rebecca records her at mealtimes, I’m sure she’d hate having a camera shoved in her face every time she eats so why does she do it to her child.

View attachment 1289172
Ugh I bet my life Becky is one of them types of ppl who hoarded all the toilet roll during lockdown.
Who needs THAT much concealer?? How much does she use? Does she know make up has an expiry date?
What a selfish twit she is, clearing the entire shelf of cheap makeup thus making it unavailable to others.
Also pretty sure the supply & demand of concealer is the last thing the working class in this country is worried about. What an out of touch buffoon.
That’s about £30 worth of concealer shes hoarded in fear of them discontinuing - not like it’s even been confirmed or anything?! How utterly bizarre and wasteful.

Let’s go to tescos & buy allllll the cheese in the UK incase it’s discontinued/Becky buys it all first

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nina blatantly didn't like those! Poor girl having to perform for the camera 😞 It must be because she lives on a mostly cheese based diet and they didn't have any in.

Reactions: 5
Why is everything a bleeping muffin??

Just eat a normal meal and not bleeping brocolli muffins and strawberries for dinner. What even is that?? Is it even a meal??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Let’s go to tescos & buy allllll the cheese in the UK incase it’s discontinued/Becky buys it all first
I have visions of poor Nina being sent off to school with a packet of pre-grated cheddar and a jar of smoked paprika so she can add it to her school dinners.
You just know that Bex will grill her every evening on what she’s had to eat to ensure that Nina still likes her food best. I give it to half term before she starts sending Nina in with a packed lunch because ‘Nini misses my food too much. DON’T YOU NINA?!?!?’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have visions of poor Nina being sent off to school with a packet of pre-grated cheddar and a jar of smoked paprika so she can add it to her school dinners.
You just know that Bex will grill her every evening on what she’s had to eat to ensure that Nina still likes her food best. I give it to half term before she starts sending Nina in with a packed lunch because ‘Nini misses my food too much. DON’T YOU NINA?!?!?’
She will be that woman who puts notes in Nina’s lunch box

MUMMY LOVES YOU
MUMMY MISSES YOU

(Shudders)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She will be that woman who puts notes in Nina’s lunch box

MUMMY LOVES YOU
MUMMY MISSES YOU

(Shudders)
If a standard parent did this now and again, and especially encouraging notes I think it’s cute. If she did it though it would be full on and way too much. I can almost hear her future videos now crying about how much she misses mynini and it’s only 9am 🥴🥴

Nina is so over exposed that her face is starting to annoy me

I’m going to hell I know.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Nina is so over exposed that her face is starting to annoy me

I’m going to hell I know.
Gotta stand with u and admit this too. Nina the tiny giant is beginning to get on my nerves too. Only coz Becky the blowfish is moulding her into a clone of herself, insecurities & problematic food relationships et al

Reactions: 18
She doesn’t care. I remember her taking the piss out of cloth nappies at a baby group we went to in 2019. They’re not my thing but wouldn’t make fun of people who use them!
This doesn’t surprise me at all. What was she saying about it? I’d have loved to use cloth nappies full time with mine, but I just wasn’t organised enough. Did try them and used them here and there, but that’s all. I bet Bex only ever used Pampers and made sure everyone knew it :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
Why is everything a bleeping muffin??

Just eat a normal meal and not bleeping brocolli muffins and strawberries for dinner. What even is that?? Is it even a meal??
If we hadn't just had a new thread title (which is brilliant, I did a proper cackle reading it!) I'd say "why is everything a bleeping muffin??" would make a great one, don't know whether it's the ungodly hour of half 3 in the morning but that has really tickled me!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guys, you may think that's a lot of concealer, which it is for a normal person but this is Bex with a face bigger than the bleeping moon. That little collection will last her approximately 9 days

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Here’s an idea…. If Nina gets upset at you leaving, maybe make it a bit easier for her by not dragging her out of bed in her pyjamas at goodness knows what time of the morning, just so she can wave you off at the train station. It’s not like being tired makes children more emotional after all….

The reality is, Rebecca has smothered Nina so much that of course she is going to struggle when they are apart. And Rebecca can pat herself on the back all she likes and tell herself that it’s a sign of how close they are, but poor Nina is the one who is suffering and she’s just totally ignorant to it. Roll on September when Nina can live her life! In the meantime, I hope she enjoys her phone less mealtimes in peace whilst Mummy is away.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
You would just get a taxi wouldn't you? Why drag her out to wave her off at that time? Oh yeah, so you can put it on Instagram 🙄

Reactions: 11
Why on earth did she drag Nina to the station at that hour of the morning?? Just let the girl chill for once. I seriously don't understand the way her brain works.

She also failed to mention who drove Nina home after she waved her off at the train as once again no sight of her fella. Or are we expected to believe that Nini strolled back by herself? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.