WhatMummyMakes #9 I would drive 500 miles & I would drive 500 more, just to be a mum who’s child saw downtown abbey age 4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We need to get #freeNina going again on here.
She took the smallest bite and clearly wasn’t sure about it, hence putting it back in the wrapper instead of having another bite.
Then to top it all her dinner is a hard boiled egg and three strawberries?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
That’s the most shite, abysmal, just plain sad and vile looking tea I’ve ever seen. A boiled egg, 3 strawberries and some dry arse savoury muffin.
Wtf.

Reactions: 12
That’s the most shite, abysmal, just plain sad and vile looking tea I’ve ever seen. A boiled egg, 3 strawberries and some dry arse savoury muffin.
Wtf.
I wasn't sure if it was me being greedy, but I thought that was a rubbish tea, hardly any food. I can't imagine any children eating that, mine wouldn't anyway, poor Nina.

It amazes me how that woman has had 3 recipe books out

Reactions: 10
In the present world of rising costs & sustainability; I wonder what Becky’s carbon footprint is?
I mean
She eats a very meat/dairy heavy diet
Clocks up miles on her NT tours
Seems to be out shopping every day

she never talks about how she’s doing her bit for the planet, or what she’s doing to leave a better world for Nini

she’s not a very good influencer for topics which are very current, is she?
She doesn’t care. I remember her taking the piss out of cloth nappies at a baby group we went to in 2019. They’re not my thing but wouldn’t make fun of people who use them!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I don’t recall Nina ever looking like she genuinely enjoys anything “mummy makes” poor kid.

Reactions: 8
That’s the face of a child who hates what she’s just eaten, but knows she has to say it’s yummy

1C7FCC41-F2B1-4DA8-8446-7B998BBD849F.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She doesn’t care. I remember her taking the piss out of cloth nappies at a baby group we went to in 2019. They’re not my thing but wouldn’t make fun of people who use them!
I'd have thought she'd have been all over them.

Reactions: 1
I'd have thought she'd have been all over them.
No way. And she’s cruel about anything she doesn’t personally like. Can’t live and let live. It’s why I’m shocked she has such a following because I know for a fact she judges everyone’s parenting and if she ever said how she feels she’d offend a lot of people.

Reactions: 11
No way. And she’s cruel about anything she doesn’t personally like. Can’t live and let live. It’s why I’m shocked she has such a following because I know for a fact she judges everyone’s parenting and if she ever said how she feels she’d offend a lot of people.
I can believe she judges other parents, she's shown that a bit, like when she judged a parent for giving their child a phone in a cafe.

I did use (and love) cloth nappies with both of my children, but I respect that it’s a very individual choice. I know that actually a lot of people don’t understand how easy they are, but I wouldn’t ever give unsolicited advice on them.

Can you imagine if the outrage though if that cloth bum mum took the piss out of Bex for using disposables?

Reactions: 9
I can believe she judges other parents, she's shown that a bit, like when she judged a parent for giving their child a phone in a cafe.
I was going to come back and add this. This is one of the only times she’s shown what I think are her true colours. Bare in mind I was never her friend either I just attended a group she was a peer supporter at so overheard a lot of what she talked about!

• Wow
I was going to come back and add this. This is one of the only times she’s shown what I think are her true colours. Bare in mind I was never her friend either I just attended a group she was a peer supporter at so overheard a lot of what she talked about!
That’s even worse if she was a peer supporter and commented on nappies!

Reactions: 5
I did use (and love) cloth nappies with both of my children, but I respect that it’s a very individual choice. I know that actually a lot of people don’t understand how easy they are, but I wouldn’t ever give unsolicited advice on them.

Can you imagine if the outrage though if that cloth bum mum took the piss out of Bex for using disposables?
They’re actually amazing. I used to run parent craft/ante natal classes and we had a ‘nappy woman’ who would come and demonstrate and talk about reusable nappies. Loads of parents to be signed up for them. I would have definitely given them a go but I’m not organised enough for them. They’re definitely for someone who is on top of their laundry.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She really wants to push herself as a weaning mum doesn’t she - except her CHILD is 4!!! My 4 year old would be aghast if this was her portion of dinner!! She’s walloped down chipotle chicken, roasted veg and spicy potatoes followed by yogurt and fruit tonight! I’m now firefighting for an hour trying to convince her she needs to leave room for breakfast 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 4

Ditto! I used them on my first and now my second. I love them. But bleeping hell, I wouldn't go in on someone for using disposables.

She's such a dick.

• Heart
One of my favourite chefs on Instagram Georgina Hayden tagged Rebecca at the weekend and said she was using her book. It really upset me! Hopefully they just share a publisher and she felt she had to. They are worlds apart in the way they cook and eat!

also poor Nina - that wasn’t dinner it was a snack! She also clearly hated that muffin. I actually took a little video of my son eating his first bacon sandwich at the weekend and I thought how intrusive it must be for poor Nina having it constantly, I felt uncomfortable putting the phone in his face while he ate #freenina

Reactions: 7
They’re actually amazing. I used to run parent craft/ante natal classes and we had a ‘nappy woman’ who would come and demonstrate and talk about reusable nappies. Loads of parents to be signed up for them. I would have definitely given them a go but I’m not organised enough for them. They’re definitely for someone who is on top of their laundry.
I’m never on top of my laundry 🤣 nappies were different somehow

Reactions: 4
I wasn't sure if it was me being greedy, but I thought that was a rubbish tea, hardly any food. I can't imagine any children eating that, mine wouldn't anyway, poor Nina.

It amazes me how that woman has had 3 recipe books out
I wouldn’t give this to my son because it’s a really weird mash up of food and he doesn’t like egg in any form, he’s 3 in October and maybe take the muffin, or the egg off of the plate and I’d consider that a snack. Would that not basically be snack sized for an active 4 year old?? It’s 1 egg, 3 strawberries (my son would smash a punnet in one sitting if he could, and I have on thousands of occasions) and a tiny muffin.

The size of portion she normally feeds that girl. I wonder if they’re having something else later? I’d say maybe she doesn’t want to say so as it might seem greedy but it’s never stopped her sharing when she’s 1 adult and a young child in a restaurant with 3 adults worth of food.

Reactions: 5
Yeah of course Nina had 3 🙄 she seemed to dislike that broccoli muffin concoction, and what a tit tea this so called cook book writer provided.

Not surprised to hear she was vocal in judging other mums, I’ve always sensed she censors her real opinions, and she definitely comes across as smug and thinks she’s a better mum than anyone else.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.