WhatMummyMakes #8 Raisins and mayo are foods of the devil, but pastry and cheese are simply next level!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally thinks she is miss perfect parenting and so smug with it. I literally have no idea what makes her think she is qualified to dispense parenting advice. ‘Nina is such a good traveller’ - because she has spent more time in that car than anywhere else in 4 years.
And don’t forget the YouTube judgement!

Reactions: 8
Maybe her personal reason for not having a second child is that they often aren’t as compliant as the first and she knows she couldn’t cope. Nina is essentially an accessory for her according to the answers to the questions. She just lives her life how she wants and Nina has to tag along. Has she ever shown Nina watching Peppa Pig or any children’s cartoon? Obviously not on a tablet in a cafe or car

Reactions: 6
Maybe her personal reason for not having a second child is that they often aren’t as compliant as the first and she knows she couldn’t cope. Nina is essentially an accessory for her according to the answers to the questions. She just lives her life how she wants and Nina has to tag along. Has she ever shown Nina watching Peppa Pig or any children’s cartoon? Obviously not on a tablet in a cafe or car
Has Nina ever been to Peppa pig world/ legoland/ etc etc ? No, just national trusts and empty parks

• Sad
Reactions: 14
That q&a was absolutely insufferable. Just an opportunity for her to brag about how ‘perfect’ her parenting is and how Nina is just so obedient and compliant, duck off becky u thick duck.
Patronising people about using YouTube to entertain their children, checking into non child friendly hotels, only visiting National Trust places to squeeze every drop out of that membership,
bleeping take Nina to legoland! Or even a soft play! she really is the epitome of selfish helicopter parenting. What an absolute snob. She is so up her own arse it’s unbelievable.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
That q&a was absolutely insufferable. Just an opportunity for her to brag about how ‘perfect’ her parenting is and how Nina is just so obedient and compliant, duck off becky u thick duck.
Patronising people about using YouTube to entertain their children, checking into non child friendly hotels, only visiting National Trust places to squeeze every drop out of that membership,
bleeping take Nina to legoland! Or even a soft play! she really is the epitome of selfish helicopter parenting. What an absolute snob. She is so up her own arse it’s unbelievable.
This! All of this.
I didn't think I could stand the woman before but this Q&A was next level patronising smugness

Reactions: 6
Sooo happy I found this! She’s insufferable and over weight and oh my god stop giving that little brat awful food for a min that made a cookbook which I stupidly bought gaaaaaah she’s obese and her daughters a brat. The end

• Heart
Reactions: 17
El ninõ is purely a tool to stroke Becky’s big fat ego.
she is literally on a power trip right now- “look at me! I trained my daughter to love my food, my inane activities, and constantly heap praise upon me in return for nothing!
I think her insta account is purely to patronise other parents and make them feel tit in comparison to her ‘ Stockholm syndrome idyllic lifestyle’
36F2BB24-7E5F-4F02-83ED-E1E78299F61B.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
El ninõ is purely a tool to stroke Becky’s big fat ego.
she is literally on a power trip right now- “look at me! I trained my daughter to love my food, my inane activities, and constantly heap praise upon me in return for nothing!
I think her insta account is purely to patronise other parents and make them feel tit in comparison to her ‘ Stockholm syndrome idyllic lifestyle’
View attachment 1153874
Oh goodness. IF it happened, just treasure it as a lovely moment. Not everything has to go on the ‘gram.

Reactions: 10
If it did happen - which is questionable - it would only serve to prove that Rebecca has instilled Nini with the art of giving insincere compliments to curry favour/ seek approval or manipulate.
Stellar parenting once again Bex!

If it did happen - which is questionable - it would only serve to prove that Rebecca has instilled Nini with the art of giving insincere compliments to curry favour/ seek approval or manipulate.
Stellar parenting once again Bex!
Exactly! My 3 year old says to everyone who has been to the hairdressers, “Your hair looks beautiful!” because someone said it to her and she has now filed it away as what you should say. Her balding father doesn’t see it as an ultimate compliment, rather a parroting of a sentence! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
yeah bloody right did Nina say that, and if she did as you all say it’s because it’s something she’s heard before and / or believes is the right thing to say. a four year old just doesn’t think that way independently. so well done Rebecca, you’re already teaching your daughter that using makeup is about teaching beauty standards rather than about how it makes you feel.

Also in her latest grid post she hopes Nina will want to make trips with her forever. well done again Rebecca, for vicariously living your single Gilmore girls fantasy through your four year old, when she clearly has a father and family unit at home. That won’t influence her relationship with dad or idea of family when she’s older.

Reactions: 8
Im so glad I found this thread, I thought I was the only one who wasn’t a fan of her. I love my kids but they are NOT my best friends. Surely she should be encouraging her to spend time with children her own age and getting her used to full time school, instead of taking her out willy nilly. This has probably all been covered but I’m not reading back over all the threads. 😂

My 4 year old son tells me that I look nice when I’m wearing lipstick, not when I’m without 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
My 3 year old told me I was only allowed to eat 2 of her leftover chicken dippers because if I have any more, my tummy will get bigger! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 And I feel this is a truer representation of parenting a small human! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My 3 year old told me I was only allowed to eat 2 of her leftover chicken dippers because if I have any more, my tummy will get bigger! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 And I feel this is a truer representation of parenting a small human! 🤔
My toddler likes to parody the ‘that’s not my…’ books. Recent gems include “you’re not my mummy, your tummy is too squishy” and “you’re not my mummy, your legs are too spiky”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
As if she hasn't done enough wonderful child friendly activities in the last few days she's rounded it off with a trip to a reclamation yard, perfect!

• Haha
  • Wow
My toddler likes to parody the ‘that’s not my…’ books. Recent gems include “you’re not my mummy, your tummy is too squishy” and “you’re not my mummy, your legs are too spiky”
They're absolutely brutal! Mine was asking to clean my face with a wipe, so I said she could clean my chin.. Her response: "chin 1 or chin 2?" 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Pffffft I don’t think I’ve ever seen her give back in any sense of the word. Only a sisterhood of you and Nina hun?

Omg!!! She’s obsessed with slagging off hotel bacon, wtf is wrong with her 🤣🤣 go home and make your bacon how you like it love.

And all that food for Nina is so gluttonous 🤢 and Bex asking ‘are you happy?’… so damaging to equate eating a lot to being happy 😬
Vitamin juice it’s orange juice you silly wanker 😂😂

The 5 star hotel reviews comment as well, king size bed for her massive ego probably too 😂 then goes on to say but don’t spend much, what utter bollocks if you want a hotel with all spectacular reviews it isn’t going to be a travelodge is it! Imagine her in one of those she would die soon as she sets foot in it because it’s too common for her and no breakfast she would be livid have a croissant and piss off honestly love

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.