Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Borntorun

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:
I would drive 500 miles and I would drive 500 more, just to be the mum who’s child watched downtown abbey aged four

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
She so badly wants to live in the 1800s.

Extract from Lady Beckies memoirs:

Nini & I spent the morning frolicking through the meadows with a picnic packed full of cheese, upon afternoon I sent my scullery maid Beth to fetch a few dozen eggs from old Farmer Percy- we blew the yolks from the eggs and painted them, whilst we listened to Frederick play on his fiddle in the orchards. ‘‘Twas a wonderful moment, so heavenly in fact Nini pondered aloud to me: “why mother, why doth thou’st have tears in thine eyes?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

sloppywhit

Hi, long term thread watcher -

Title suggestion: Its really hard being a single mother even tho i secretly have "the other"

• Haha
Reactions: 53

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
Marchioness Beckworths memoirs:
Easter weekend~

Alleliua for the lord has risen! And so has Lady Nina, for we hath a weekend filled with frolicking, joy, and tant de fromage!

Lady Nini, the cheese wheel of my eye, and myself took an exodus to visit my dear mother, the only other human I publicly allow Nini to interact with (alas, shall her pure pristine mind be corrupted by the ways of the peasant folk!)- whilst we left my darling husband alone at home, with a bucket of carrots & a bushel of apples to sustain him during our mother/daughter/bestladyforever recess.
I still hide him from public view, to shield us from the mindless chatter of the townsfolk, (I wish to maintain the image that Nini was born through divine conception, and I enjoy being known as the ultimate housekeeping oracle who can whip up healthy meals (hence my slender frame) whilst juggling a rambunctious child & is able to travel to visit all the castles and noble houses in the entire United Kingdom Single handedly)
Nina tasted a strange new vegetable today, asparagus & green beans, how adventurous are we, to deviate from cucumbers & broccoli. She despises it & I threw in an extra slather of crispy bacon to compensate.

On the way back I spotted a divine field of rapeseed where I ordered our carriage driver to stop so Nini & I can frolick carelessly. It was a struggle to get Nini to stay still as I ordered local painter Vincent Van Goph to capture a self portait of us, he said it does take a while to capture the mass of my face, whatever that means …

Upon our return home- MyNini who has the upmost bourgeoisie taste, demanded smoked salmon for breakfast instead of the common porridge swill the other common children eat! What a proud mother am I?
A local seamstress who is known to cater and clothe the peasants came by with a pretty floral dress for Nini, in normal circumstances I would not even dream to clothe Nini in such fodder, however as she has outgrown all her outfits for the 12th time this week (such a beansprout) I had no choice but to! I was quite impressed, she looked almost normal.
For lunch I did crispen the potatoes like the Joan of Arc but Nini devoured them anyway, whatever was left I just handed over to Lord Wilson.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

foreverfeds

Thread suggestion: Driving for miles just to find something yummy, don’t you dare say that I’m a Mean Mummy!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Successfully weans one child - thinks she's an expert in child nutrition.

Eats out 50-75% of the time - thinks she's an expert home cook chef.

Drags one child around the country to national trust sites and shopping centres - thinks she's an expert in travelling with kids? Has she ever been abroad with myNini? Or to anywhere unfamiliar? And honestly, who are these parents of lockdown babies who are scared to take them out? I call BS, more fictitious messages like her book Q&As.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Ahhh I didn’t know this thread existed. I wrote the slightly negative comment on her post yesterday and she blocked me! Wtf?? She doesn’t give a shit about actually helping people, she just wants uncritical love and praise.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

moreteavicarXoXo

Chatty Member
Never really wanted to add a wee picture to my
name before but it had to be done!!
I’ve had some unflattering pictures taken in my day but ducking hell no way would that one make it onto my phone never mind my instagram for all to see!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Fabey1984

So, she’s taken her child out of education so she can sit and watch her have her nails done? Seriously, what is wrong with this woman?! Thank god I found this thread, as I thought it was just me being irrationally annoyed!!

Reactions: 30

Borntorun

VIP Member
My 3 year old told me I was only allowed to eat 2 of her leftover chicken dippers because if I have any more, my tummy will get bigger! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 And I feel this is a truer representation of parenting a small human! 🤔
My toddler likes to parody the ‘that’s not my…’ books. Recent gems include “you’re not my mummy, your tummy is too squishy” and “you’re not my mummy, your legs are too spiky”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

foreverfeds

Most people increase their child’s hours in the run up to starting school to help them transition to full time.
But no, Rebecca takes her out of preschool because SHE wants to spend more smothering and not age appropriate time with her. It’s never about what is best for Nina - only Rebecca. Utterly selfish as always.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
That q&a was absolutely insufferable. Just an opportunity for her to brag about how ‘perfect’ her parenting is and how Nina is just so obedient and compliant, fuck off becky u thick fuck.
Patronising people about using YouTube to entertain their children, checking into non child friendly hotels, only visiting National Trust places to squeeze every drop out of that membership,
Fucking take Nina to legoland! Or even a soft play! she really is the epitome of selfish helicopter parenting. What an absolute snob. She is so up her own arse it’s unbelievable.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26