WhatMummyMakes #8 Raisins and mayo are foods of the devil, but pastry and cheese are simply next level!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @foreverfeds on a great winning thread title 👏🏼 First time I’ve ever started a new thread so here goes, hope I get it right!

Some of the highlights of the last 3 months of Becky with the Hagrid hair (feel free to add)…

- Loves taking her best friend (aka 4 year old Nini) on day trips to National Trust properties both in England and another country / afternoon tea / London trips / IKEA etc because who needs preschool at that age

- Pretends her husband doesn’t exist, even registering herself as a Ms. on her hotel bookings and even though he’s regularly spotted washing the car on their drive

- Plans all trips around food, none of which is made by herself

- Is angling for a sponsorship deal from Cathedral City with her artery clogging dishes such as leftover Mac’n’cheese pasta bake

- Still loves a side of Mum guilt cucumber because it’s the only green Nini will eat apart from broccoli

- Posting videos of Nini inappropriately dancing and wondering where she got her moves from… oh yes, that’ll be the movie night where you treated a 4 year old to Grease 🤦🏼‍♀️

- Shoots down any suggestion of a 2nd child due to health reasons and then pines away at weird mother / toddler / newborn photo shoots

- Has taken approximately 24,672 selfies of her in the car whilst heading off to another National Trust place (she’s getting use out of that annual membership, will give her that!)

- Posts pictures of Nini all alone in playgrounds and drawing she’s done of ‘Mummy’s friends on Instagram’, tugging at the heartstrings of every Tattler on here (we really do care!)

#FreeNini

Now back to discussions on bad raisins and how to get free birthday treats when it’s not actually your birthday…

As you were ladies…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've started wondering what's going to happen when Nini starts school in September. If she'll still try and take her out for BFF roadtrips and just smugly smirk at the Attendance Officer and post passive aggressive Instagram stories about not letting people make you question your parenting.

Or if the cookbook after this one will be lunchbox ideas and it'll just be a bento box style stuffed with five different kinds of cheese...

Reactions: 10
Well done @foreverfeds on a great winning thread title 👏🏼 First time I’ve ever started a new thread so here goes, hope I get it right!

Some of the highlights of the last 3 months of Becky with the Hagrid hair (feel free to add)…

- Loves taking her best friend (aka 4 year old Nini) on day trips to National Trust properties both in England and another country / afternoon tea / London trips / IKEA etc because who needs preschool at that age

- Pretends her husband doesn’t exist, even registering herself as a Ms. on her hotel bookings and even though he’s regularly spotted washing the car on their drive

- Plans all trips around food, none of which is made by herself

- Is angling for a sponsorship deal from Cathedral City with her artery clogging dishes such as leftover Mac’n’cheese pasta bake

- Still loves a side of Mum guilt cucumber because it’s the only green Nini will eat apart from broccoli

- Posting videos of Nini inappropriately dancing and wondering where she got her moves from… oh yes, that’ll be the movie night where you treated a 4 year old to Grease 🤦🏼‍♀️

- Shoots down any suggestion of a 2nd child due to health reasons and then pines away at weird mother / toddler / newborn photo shoots

- Has taken approximately 24,672 selfies of her in the car whilst heading off to another National Trust place (she’s getting use out of that annual membership, will give her that!)

- Posts pictures of Nini all alone in playgrounds and drawing she’s done of ‘Mummy’s friends on Instagram’, tugging at the heartstrings of every Tattler on here (we really do care!)

#FreeNini

Now back to discussions on bad raisins and how to get free birthday treats when it’s not actually your birthday…

As you were ladies…
Thread closed before I could reply! That was a sweet message thank you! I’m on the wirral, you?

Reactions: 1
Why on earth would anyone want tips on how to take 1 child away for a night?! It's not difficult. Pack a bag with the clothes you need, pack extras, take a coat, extra pair of shoes. She's already failed on the extra pair of shoes plus driven over 2 hours to get from Carlisle to the national Trust place, then 40 minutes back in the opposite direction to get to Harrogate where they're staying. Nothing she does is 'easy', it's always the most awkward way of doing it.

She'll pass a theme park that Nina would absolutely love on her way home. It would be lovely to see them stop there but unfortunately the food isn't great so it's unlikely.

Reactions: 14
Im laughing how she was making raisins out to be evil little buggers fed to children by awful parents, but then the next day shows Nina with a whole cake to herself in Betty’s! She is such a 🤡. Also nice to see she even pretends to hotels she is a single mum - I just really want her whole facade to be bought down one day in a spectacular way.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I saw her stories last night and it looked like Nina was wearing boots. So did she have spare shoes but didn’t want to put Nina in them or did she buy sandals and boots? Seems odd she made a deal of having to buy other sandals when she did have another option with her after all

Reactions: 7
Anyone else clock the Ms Wilson name on the envelope at the hotel? Isn’t Ms the title normally used by divorced women? Could that be what’s happened to the mystery husband?

Reactions: 5
It’s really no coincidence she always has mother / daughter trips as opposed to family outings is it. Even other mumfluencers whose partners don’t want any involvement in their socials are always at least mentioned if not pictured. It’s weird that if she is going through a divorce or separation, why doesn’t she embrace solo parenting on Instagram? That way at least we’d be more inclined to sympathise with her!

Reactions: 6
Anyone else clock the Ms Wilson name on the envelope at the hotel? Isn’t Ms the title normally used by divorced women? Could that be what’s happened to the mystery husband?
I use Ms because feel now I'm 30 miss is a bit juvenile and also it's no ones business if I am married or not. But for a married woman to use Ms does seem a bit off.

Also its chilly in London. Dressed nina in a summer dress again. They must have some weird issues where they are always hot as it really wasnt sandal weather her yesterday. Warm, yes to go out in Jean's and a tshirt not warm enough to be in summer dresses and sandals.

Reactions: 4
duck sake Becky, simply don't eat the bacon if you're not happy with it
Omg!!! She’s obsessed with slagging off hotel bacon, wtf is wrong with her 🤣🤣 go home and make your bacon how you like it love.

And all that food for Nina is so gluttonous 🤢 and Bex asking ‘are you happy?’… so damaging to equate eating a lot to being happy 😬

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Omg!!! She’s obsessed with slagging off hotel bacon, wtf is wrong with her 🤣🤣 go home and make your bacon how you like it love.

And all that food for Nina is so gluttonous 🤢 and Bex asking ‘are you happy?’… so damaging to equate eating a lot to being happy 😬
‘Are you happy?’
And Nina doesn’t even answer, but looks away. (Not that Becky noticed.)
That’s what my 4 year old does when he doesn’t know how to answer. Just saying.

Reactions: 13

Exactly what I came here to write!!! That child is going to hAve such issue with good growing up :(

Reactions: 8
She is bringing Nina up to have serious issues food = happiness and I have no doubt the poor girl is going to have weight issues when she is older. They are obsessed with food, I maybe am setting my kids up for issues but I wouldn't let them eat a full English and pancakes I would think it's either or. I wouldn't mind but they'll be eating again in a couple of hours no doubt then out it's just so much and fair enough Bex is old enough to make her own choices but Nina isn't and surely we have a responsibility as parents to help our children to eat healthily. And I know when we go away we eat more than normal but with them it's week in week out.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The amount of food for nina there is just outrageous.

What is the obsession with hotel breakfasts?? Whybis she making it seem to nina as if its the best thing about going away....as if everything is allways centered around food for becki. Damaging for poor little nina.

And the pic of her in the park alone, probably wishing for another kid to play with was really sad.

Reactions: 16
Personally I don’t have an issue with the amount that a child eats, although I firmly believe it should be a better balance of possible (especially for perfect eater Nina.)
my 4 year old is a skinny little thing but some days eats like an absolute horse. Other days, not to much. But we have always taught him to ‘listen to his body’ and that his body will tell him when he needs more food. As a result, he will sometimes eat a massive meal, sometimes barely anything, depending on his energy levels and how active he’s been. Whilst he enjoys a pudding, he’s not fixated on them and will pass if he’s full.
If Nina was my child, I wouldn’t be worried about her portion sizes necessarily AS LONG AS she was asking for more food because she was active and growing. Not because I’d taught her to equate food with happiness and parental love.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh Becky with the crusty hair is critiquing the bacon in her breakfast? Don’t have it then? Or next time stay at a self catering place?
I don’t see why she feels the need to always critique something that is considered (in some places) a luxury? She is coming across as such an insufferable snob
Also wtf was that with that random property listing? Pretty sure that goes against insta rules?

Reactions: 14
Did anyone see the photo of Rebecca’s mum the other day? Not to be disrespectful but her neck wasn’t even like 2 chins, it was like a rubber ring around her neck. Her skin was awful. It’s clear she is also obese and has health issues because of it, she didn’t look well at all. It’s a shame, the grandmother has clearly got food issues which have been passed down to Rebecca, who is now passing them down to Nina. 😔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.