WhatMummyMakes #5 Can't visit a shop without signing her book, a meal without cheese would have her shook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who gets their nails done and thinks... "my 4yo is gonna love these" šŸ˜‚šŸ’…
Ran here to say EXACTLY the same thing!!! Witchy nails too that she will probably scratch her with, my nails are short and I still accidentally catch my kids sometimes šŸ˜”

Reactions: 7
Why would nina give a tit about her nails? Just like why would nina give a tit about a hotel bathroom? Same as why would nina want to be dragged around furniture and kitchen shops? Why does nina want to go to National Trust sites every other day?

Get a mate and get a life rebecca its just getting sad now. Stop turning your 4 year old into a boring 30 year old

Reactions: 23
I actually think the national trust visits are the least problematic of her behaviour, kids love running around outside. however, they don't love sitting in the car for hours, and are just as happy with the nearest parks/woodlands/nature reserves and its ridiculous dragging her.

Furniture shopping that wasn't even Furniture shopping cos shes not yet in the market for Furniture is the most ridiculous way to use a day you've pulled ya kid out of preschool for. I do kinda get wanting to enjoy every second before compulsory school.. but ffs make the day worthy of skipping preschool for, craft at home, do messy play or baking, all of which hagrid claims to enjoy. Or find groups to go to, forest school, dancing (imagine a little dance class instead of nini dancing around a Furniture shop), preschool book clubs, the list goes on or even just a soft play or trampoline park.

And as for the size thing. She baited nina out there for "trolls" for engagement and is ignoring/blocking anyone who calls her out. Nina looks fine to me but she defo dont need tights which are blatently going to swamp her, so strange. Sure she's probably on the tall end of the scale for age but to fit 8-9 tights anywhere would make her guiness world record height levels ffs.

Beck love if u read here take some time out, cut down your usage of nina for engagement, start cooking again, show the food not your poor kid stood against a wall eating it, let us watch you cook, take us shopping for ingredients, I dont know just stop trying to make nina and you the brand.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Screenshot_20211116-194328_Instagram.jpg

I absolutely refuse to believe this witch has just turned 30!
The hair, get some conditioner and a trim.
The brows, go get them threaded and a decent pallete if you INSIST on colouring in them on like you're blind
The smug bleeping face!!
And why is her cleveage practically under her second chin?!

That speech was so well rehearsed and as ever, she seemed really pleased with herself saying its the most reactions she's ever had. Wahoo, more public shaming for that poor child coming up so mummy's ego can be inflated by strangers on the Internet.

Do everyone a favour and stop posting nina! She's not a baby. She's not weaning. She's a child with emotions, feelings and a right to some bleeping privacy.

#FreeNinaFuckHagrid

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 870059
I absolutely refuse to believe this witch has just turned 30!
The hair, get some conditioner and a trim.
The brows, go get them threaded and a decent pallete if you INSIST on colouring in them on like you're blind
The smug bleeping face!!
And why is her cleveage practically under her second chin?!

That speech was so well rehearsed and as ever, she seemed really pleased with herself saying its the most reactions she's ever had. Wahoo, more public shaming for that poor child coming up so mummy's ego can be inflated by strangers on the Internet.

Do everyone a favour and stop posting nina! She's not a baby. She's not weaning. She's a child with emotions, feelings and a right to some bleeping privacy.

#FreeNinaFuckHagrid

Is she legit 30? I assumed she was at least 40. She looks alot older than i do and im 37.

Is she legit 30? I assumed she was at least 40. She looks alot older than i do and im 37.
She's just 'celebrated' her 30th. She's genuinely looks a lot older.
I was shocked when I found out she was still in her twenties a few months back šŸ¤£

Reactions: 6
She looks older than me and Iā€™m 40, she certainly dresses and acts older. She reminds me of someone in their late 60ā€™s

Reactions: 4
Omg her latest story shows sheā€™s totally reading here, hi Rebecca šŸ‘‹šŸ¼ Youā€™re not a fashion influencer, we donā€™t need to know where your clothes are from šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Why did she delete the story about her friendā€™s baby bump and then repost? Wonder what the reason behind that was. Also, not sure why sheā€™s posted it in the first place, but you could say that about 99% of her ā€˜contentā€™ these days..

Why did she delete the story about her friendā€™s baby bump and then repost? Wonder what the reason behind that was. Also, not sure why sheā€™s posted it in the first place, but you could say that about 99% of her ā€˜contentā€™ these days..
She said it was a ā€˜perfectā€™ bump before, now she says itā€™s gorgeous. She probably changed it, because of course only Rebeccaā€™s bump would be so perfect.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if it was because she originally described it as "a perfect baby bump" which somewhat goes against her "all bodies are different and that's normal" speech earlier as it seems to suggest there is such a thing as a less than perfect bump?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Who sits in the car for 30 minutes thinking ā€œI canā€™t be bothered to moveā€ and who says ā€œstruck a callā€ argggggghh she infuriates me

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who sits in the car for 30 minutes thinking ā€œI canā€™t be bothered to moveā€ and who says ā€œstruck a callā€ argggggghh she infuriates me
I donā€™t have time to sit in the car for 30 minutes after dropping my child at the childminders because I have to literally rush to my full time 9-6 job every day. Sheā€™s so unrelatable itā€™s a joke

Reactions: 10
I donā€™t have time to sit in the car for 30 minutes after dropping my child at the childminders because I have to literally rush to my full time 9-6 job every day. Sheā€™s so unrelatable itā€™s a joke
She probably got stuck.
24859301-8C2D-400B-A544-70413ABC0813.png

the irony here

• Haha
I wonder if it was because she originally described it as "a perfect baby bump" which somewhat goes against her "all bodies are different and that's normal" speech earlier as it seems to suggest there is such a thing as a less than perfect bump?
Definitely this! I bet she had a couple of comments and so immediately backtracked like normal.
She is also clearly really hoping that Laura Adlington reposts her to try and get her some followers so she can bid for plus size influencer statusā€¦.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.