WhatMummyMakes #5 Can't visit a shop without signing her book, a meal without cheese would have her shook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh. I see Rebecca has been taking tips from the queen of moaning about imaginary trollzzz. Mrs Hinch

Reactions: 15
Ran here when I saw that post - she's definitely been fishing for that one for a while. 🎣

Reactions: 12
Come on Hagrid, show us the three different size tags in your clothes.
Let me guess 3XL, XXXL, 30?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sorry no way on earth is Nina is 7/8 tights. Rebecca is just stingey. If she was actually wearing that size at her age then it should be a bloody wake up call to her mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion
Baiting 'trolls' over her child's size. Oh look, another cheese and pastry recipe, what a surprise!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I think I suggested this about 20 pages back but my thread title suggestion is still
Whatmummymakes: her diet must Costa fortune

although I may add #freenina to the end now 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m sorry no way on earth is Nina is 7/8 tights. Rebecca is just stingey. If she was actually wearing that size at her age then it should be a bloody wake up call to her mother.
Weight aside (and I don't think Nina is overweight) she would have to be the height of an average child double her age (which I highly doubt) for them not to be way too long. For the record, I do think Nina looks older than 4 and she likely is tall for her age, but she's still talking shite.

Reactions: 6
Someone had the guts to tell her age 6-7 is probably a bit shocking for a 4 year old to wear.

Reactions: 3
Call me crazy to have looked this up but this is winding me up way too much. Next size guide gives age 8 height as 128cm. WHO percentile charts give the 99.6th centile ('super tall') for a 4 year old girl as 112 cm. So judging by what she is saying, Nina is off the chart and is even 16 cm taller than a 'super tall' 4 year old. Sure.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Call me crazy to have looked this up but this is winding me up way too much. Next size guide gives age 8 height as 128cm. WHO percentile charts give the 99.6th centile ('super tall') for a 4 year old girl as 112 cm. So judging by what she is saying, Nina is off the chart and is even 16 cm taller than a 'super tall' 4 year old. Sure.
And her hips at least 11cms bigger than they should be? For a child apparently so much taller she’s never mentioned centiles.

I don’t think Nina is overweight at all. Though with the eating habits Rebecca’s instilling, she probably will be when she’s older.

Her bleating on about anxiety about the number on her clothing size label is complete tosh. If she were a healthy size this might be some sort of reassuring or empowering statement, but she’s clearly obese, morbidly so I imagine, so she should be worried about how big she is.

I’m looking forward to three different size captioned, jean-wearing, boomerang mirror selfies to demonstrate her retailer clothes size comment. Though I doubt she’d have the balls to confirm what size is.

And please say that I’m not the only one that thinks it odd that she wants to have Nina dressed head to toe in two different shades of red that don’t match at Christmas…

• Haha
I can’t get my head around Nina fitting into those tights especially, there’s just no way! I have an almost 4 year old who’s always been on the top centile for her height. We measured her to check her car seat at the weekend and she’s 9cm taller than the average 4 year old - her clothes are all 3-4, a few of her Next bits are 2-3, and a few 4-5 which we roll sleeves up on. She’s a head above the children in her nursery class, whereas Nina looks to be the same height as her friends?! I don’t understand Rebecca’s logic at all. Like others have said she’d never show us the label in her Boden bootlegs! Poor Nina.

edited to add - after looking at that Next size chart I’ve no idea how some 2-3s still fit her. I promise she doesn’t look like an extra from Oliver Twist 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Her most recent video is infuriating - your daughter is NOT the height of a 7-8 year old! Unless all her friends are too, in which case I have to ask what’s in the water in Carlisle? Also it’s really weird to just sit in your car outside your child’s nursery. Go home. Speak to your husband. Or go used furniture shopping without a 4 year old in tow.

Reactions: 20
Her stories are so strange, her daughter is clearly bigger than average I think that’s clear for all to see, however she’s choosing to put stories up and photos of clothes with the size labels on, she could just take a photo of her daughter in the clothes and say doesn’t she look great. Don’t include the sizes of you don’t want people to comment on it.
If she wants to become an ‘influencer’ maybe put some effort into doing a clothes haul and take the stupid clothes off the hanger rather than trying to take a photo while your out shopping while your kid is mid meltdown! Makes me think she’s actually just lazy!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I’m not being funny but her cleavage is up to her collar bone, she’s hardly in any position to judge whether someone is a normal size.
Your sanctimonious rant about people judging the size of your kid Rebecca is entirely down to you publicising the fact that she wears clothes for double her age!!
#FreeNina

edited as it was gibberish - sleep deprivation is a thing people!

• Haha
She is the one who makes a big deal about Nina being a tiny giant. She’s the one who keeps repeating in her stories ‘oh Nina fits into 7/8 y/o she is super tall blah blah blah’ she’s the one who takes piks of her outfits on their hanger with the age in full view and then she’s expecting ppl not to comment on her public platform about it?
If she led a normal lifestyle (if her food groups weren’t just cheese and pork belly and Costa’s) ppl would be less inclined to comment as yes sometimes it is normal for a child to be bigger than average but there is a very clear link between her lifestyle and Nina’s weight (and her own).
shes deluded.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just came back to this thread and actually lolled at the thought of Nina being as tall as an 8 year old 🤣 She’s JUST 4. She’s trying to suggest she’s the better part of a foot taller than her peers. Maybe that’s why she’s taken her out of nursery? Maybe Nina is actually 8 and she doesn’t want to stop posting the weaning and bamboo plate content 😂

• Haha
If she led a normal lifestyle (if her food groups weren’t just cheese and pork belly and Costa’s) ppl would be less inclined to comment as yes sometimes it is normal for a child to be bigger than average but there is a very clear link between her lifestyle and Nina’s weight (and her own).
shes deluded.
Well said. Totally deluded. I’ve worked in the EYFS for years and it’s clear to see.
As always, the biggest thing to say here is Poor Nina.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.