Whatmummymakes #6 Trying on clothes that are clearly too small! No one believes Nina is really that tall!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @moreteavicarXoXo for the winning recommendation. You may collect your reward of pastry and cheese from Costa in Carlisle.

Hope this works - it’s my first thread!

Previous thread recap:

Nina turned 4 and rather than spending the day at soft play with her friends, she had a 121 visit from Cinderella, a long trip in the car to a shopping centre and a TGI Fridays - it was Rebecca’s perfect day.

Lots of posts suggesting a move towards body positivity content - starting with posting how Nina was a ‘chunky’ almost 12lb baby and ending with her having a rant about people questioning whether Nina should be wearing clothes for someone that’s twice her age.

Becky ate out 1,246,801 times in October. She made precisely 3 meals at home (hulk pasta, cornflake chicken, and slow cooker gammon) - yawn…… she’s the worst advertisement for her ‘healthy’ family cookbook as she never cooks and when she does it’s things we’ve seen time and time and time again. It’s like the cooking version of purgatory.

She mum shamed a woman for allowing her child to use a table whilst in a cafe - seemingly thinking this was more inappropriate than filming your child after she’d had a toilet accident…..

Lots of (very literal) begs to buy her book - lots of hints on moving house so she probably needs the cash, it remains to be seen whether ‘he who should not be named’ (the husband) will be going with them.

Disappeared for a girly spa weekend but ended up gatecrashing a wedding as the bride was a ‘fan’.
Other than that it was usual schmoozual - lots of in-your-face videos of poor Nina eating (at one point she looked on the verge of tears) 🥺, more NT visits, more BFF trips to shopping centres, more pastry, more cheese, more Hagrid boomerangs…..

Oh…..She finally got her blue tick too - FML Becky With The Bad Hair is going to be insufferable!

We’re here for you Nina - just go to any Costa and ask for Hagrid and we will save you! Blink twice to let us know that you’re not being force fed. #FreeNina.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Thanks to @moreteavicarXoXo for the winning recommendation. You may collect your reward of pastry and cheese from Costa in Carlisle.

Previous thread recap:

Nina turned 4 and rather than spending the day at soft play with her friends, she had a 121 visit from Cinderella, a long trip in the car to a shopping centre and a TGI Fridays - it was Rebecca’s perfect day.

Lots of posts suggesting a move towards body positivity content - starting with posting how Nina was a ‘chunky’ almost 12lb baby and ending with her having a rant about people questioning whether Nina should be wearing clothes for someone that’s twice her age.

Becky ate out 1,246,801 times in October. She made precisely 3 meals at home (hulk pasta, cornflake chicken, and slow cooker gammon) - yawn…… she’s the worst advertisement for her ‘healthy’ family cookbook as she never cooks and when she does it’s things we’ve seen time and time and time again. It’s like the cooking version of purgatory.

She mum shamed a woman for allowing her child to use a table whilst in a cafe - seemingly thinking this was more inappropriate than filming your child after she’d had a toilet accident…..

Lots of (very literal) begs to buy her book - lots of hints on moving house so she probably needs the cash, it remains to be seen whether ‘he who should not be named’ (the husband) will be going with them.

Disappeared for a girly spa weekend but ended up gatecrashing a wedding as the bride was a ‘fan’.
Other than that it was usual schmoozual - lots of in-your-face videos of poor Nina eating (at one point she looked on the verge of tears) 🥺, more NT visits, more BFF trips to shopping centres, more pastry, more cheese, more Hagrid boomerangs…..

Oh…..She finally got her blue tick too - FML Becky With The Bad Hair is going to be insufferable!

We’re here for you Nina - just go to any Costa and ask for Hagrid and we will save you! Blink twice to let us know that you’re not being force fed. #FreeNina.
Great recap, you had me in stitches with this - We’re here for you Nina - just go to any Costa and ask for Hagrid and we will save you! Blink twice to let us know that you’re not being force fed. #FreeNina.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I am truly honoured to have my very first thread title!
I would like to thank my friends and family for supporting me and of course the real heroine of this tale Bekky with the bad hair. Without her numerous cheese based recipes, costa trips, days out at national trusts and constantly filming her 4 year old daughter none of this would have been possible.
I look forward to collecting my cheese and sausage toastie from costa carlisle!! I may even drive to newcastle just for the hell of it while I am down that way just to get some ikea meatballs! I’m sure my 2 year old will love being strapped in his car seat all day as Nina does. And on the way back up to scotland we shall stop at a national trust so he can run about and look at some old paintings as he is fascinated by victorian art 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Previous thread recap:

You’re hilarious!!

Reactions: 3
God I love this thread. Brilliant recap. The content on here is better than the crap Becky churns out. I can’t wait for next instalment on ‘WMM Wars: Nina Fights Back’

Reactions: 8
I am truly honoured to have my very first thread title!
I would like to thank my friends and family for supporting me and of course the real heroine of this tale Bekky with the bad hair. Without her numerous cheese based recipes, costa trips, days out at national trusts and constantly filming her 4 year old daughter none of this would have been possible.
I look forward to collecting my cheese and sausage toastie from costa carlisle!! I may even drive to newcastle just for the hell of it while I am down that way just to get some ikea meatballs! I’m sure my 2 year old will love being strapped in his car seat all day as Nina does. And on the way back up to scotland we shall stop at a national trust so he can run about and look at some old paintings as he is fascinated by victorian art 🤪
Don't forget to let him splash in some water without appropriate clothing/footwear!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Surely they are bored of Lowther Castle now? I get that it’s a nice place but not once a month, surely there are other locations. Try somewhere new Rebecca!

Reactions: 6
How far are the lakes from her? I've seen her go to Windermere once? But not other lakes? I just thought she'd make the most of what's around her, but she seems to go to the North East all the time.

Christ, another road trip. Where do we think to this time ?
Costas in the Isle of Wight
Another national trust (maybe Romania this time)
IKEA in Croydon
A lake/seaside without a cozzie
Bookshops in Stratford upon Avon (to look for her own books)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Why has she got the new Adele album on a cassette????!! I didn’t even realise they made those anymore. Surely her car has a CD player at least?
And of course Nina isn’t going to know what a cassette is - she’s 4!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Why would Nina know what a cassette is?! She's 4. Surely she's just going to blast it through Spotify though?

God, she's such a melt.

Reactions: 9
How far are the lakes from her? I've seen her go to Windermere once? But not other lakes? I just thought she'd make the most of what's around her, but she seems to go to the North East all the time.
I live a few streets from her and I can make it to the nearest lake in 30 mins. Or another lake in 40 mins…plenty of options

I live a few streets from her and I can make it to the nearest lake in 30 mins. Or another lake in 40 mins…plenty of options
I'd thought she'd make more of what's around her, she lives in a beautiful county and is always traveling out of it.

Does anybody know what the A is for on her necklace? I mean I would say Adele at this stage 🤣 presuming the N is for bestie Nina obvs. Just wondering if the A is the husband that doesn’t exist?
3F535803-1D17-449A-BCBD-7C6B87A99BEA.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It says Nina and looks like it is strangling her most of the time it’s so tight!

Brilliant recap 😂
I see Rebecca is back to trolling with the road trip and inappropriate beachwear stories 🙄

Reactions: 4
She must go to the north east because it’s all flat beaches!! Too many hills (fells and mountains) in the Lake District!! I definitely can’t imagine her lumbering up any Wainwright’s!! Also
Bingo cards at the ready when she reveals where they had food today 😝

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.