Whatmummymakes #3 Crispy hair and close up shots, how many times can you pop to the shops?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As I have been putting my kids washing away it dawned on me the size difference. My boys tend to have a lot of the same bottoms, I have been putting away 5-6 and 8-9 so that is only 2 sizes up. The bigger size would completely drown the younger one, there is quite a big difference. I am concerned at how many sizes up Rebecca is claiming she needs to go.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else feel a bit sad for her... the best she could do this morning was go and sit in a costa (no signs of any friends or family) and stuff herself with pastries and coffee (instead of sitting in her car and doing the same!)
I’m sure her, Nina and the invisible man will be out for tea and in more shops this week!! Plus another exciting instalment of getting her nails done!! Top insta content right there!! Boomerang over load!!

Reactions: 9
New low today sharing herself waiting for nina to poo with her half million followers

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I’m actually appalled that she’s posted that! Poor Nina, she literally has all her privacy and dignity removed. Shame on you Rebecca!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
😳😳 10 pumps of the curling custard! I Iove it for my daughters curls but more than 3 would make her hair all crispy.... maybe thats what she wants, like mother like daughter

• Haha
Reactions: 10
😳😳 10 pumps of the curling custard! I Iove it for my daughters curls but more than 3 would make her hair all crispy.... maybe thats what she wants, like mother like daughter
I use the curling custard for my daughters hair too. I literally use 2 pumps max! How does she use 10 🤯

Reactions: 3
I use the curling custard for my daughters hair too. I literally use 2 pumps max! How does she use 10 🤯
Yep I have it for my daughter and I find 2 pumps is plenty!! She needs to take some of her advice for her own hair though....

Also it grinds my gears abit that she loves to tell people how to do things and what to do for the best , when she has literally had one baby. What gives her the feeling that she is some kind of oracle/expert?!

Reactions: 12
It's madness, I would like to think its a typo and she meant 1 but I know its probably not 🤣 I find the shampoo does a good enough job on its own anyway

Reactions: 4
Yep I have it for my daughter and I find 2 pumps is plenty!! She needs to take some of her advice for her own hair though....

Also it grinds my gears abit that she loves to tell people how to do things and what to do for the best , when she has literally had one baby. What gives her the feeling that she is some kind of oracle/expert?!
She's coming across as so condescending! God I bet she was annoying at baby groups, acting like a know-it-all, perfect mum 🙄

Reactions: 7
She's coming across as so condescending! God I bet she was annoying at baby groups, acting like a know-it-all, perfect mum 🙄
I bet she was - thinking her way was the best way, shoving her way down your throat, and then acting that anyone else who did something different was wrong/a bad mum.

Glad others mentioned the toilet situation. Just disgusting. That would be funny if shared between very very close family but not to thousands of strangers. I just don’t even know what to say on the subject really besides how embarrassing for poor little Nina.

Reactions: 9
But she did do a Q&A on something that she actually is an expert in today - eating out with a child.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
But she did do a Q&A on something that she actually is an expert in today - eating out with a child.
Yeah a Q and A that was basically common sense!
I’d never think to take a bib out when my baby eats and cut up their food so it cools quicker 🤯 I’ve been letting my sons eat big massive chunks of boiling hot food all his life silly me! 😝and I always let him sleep in the pram that’s on the other side of the restaurant and super far away from my table. Why would I want him right by my side!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What I'm so confused about is the fact she's made a fuss of not asking women if they're going to have more babies (which I do agree with btw) because of privacy. Yet films herself waiting for her daughter outside the toilet and telling the whole of Instagram. Well where's your daughters bleeping privacy? Absolute hypocrisy.

Reactions: 19
What I'm so confused about is the fact she's made a fuss of not asking women if they're going to have more babies (which I do agree with btw) because of privacy. Yet films herself waiting for her daughter outside the toilet and telling the whole of Instagram. Well where's your daughters bleeping privacy? Absolute hypocrisy.
I got the vibe from her post about that that it’s because her and her husband aren’t together anymore

• Wow
What the hell does she think she is the National Minister of Eating out with kids like what the hell was her story yesterday with all her tips🙄🙄 give me strength!!

Also you don't need to sit on the bathroom floor waiting on your child you can go down to the room and do something for a minute! You can give a bit of privacy at 3 and a half🙄

Ewwww....Rebecca is just the ultimate smother mother with the oversharing and her big annoying faces😒

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.