Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PillowsofFluff

Chatty Member
My daughter is 4.5 and I still usually pack spare clothes if we go somewhere because guaranteed if there's a mess to be made, she will make it. She's just forgetting to take a change of clothes for content I'm sure.

Reactions: 1

sloppywhit

Saw the replies. Dw they r all sad fucks tbh, i met the sort of people who follow her and love her so dont be too worried, those sorta ppl wont b wanting budget books think they r amazing etc. she sulda released one with food that commoners wont eat that makes you a better class of mom

Why does everyone on tattle sneer at Ozempic ? Genuine question not policing here
Using the word 'sneer' implies a judgment, not a genuine question. For the record, I wasn't 'sneering', I simply mentioned a drug. A lot of people have lost a lot of weight quickly with it. Given Rebecca has been a large lady for years, to suddenly lose weight implies she has had some kind of help with it. Just my opinion.
I don't know about the rest of tattle's opinion on ozempic, perhaps ask elsewhere too.

Yellow_brick_road

Chatty Member
She’s totally ignored her radio silence, Nina must have been on holiday with the other and she has no photos to show. You can still post without Nina Bex, I mean there’s always recipes 🤷‍♀️

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
I decided again to try Gilmore Girls when I saw another YouTuber I like was watching it.
I fell asleep halfway through the first episode. Very soothing.

Multi-21

VIP Member
She admitted she’s just reusing recipes as well. Said butter chicken was a favourite from her first book so she’s done it with pasta in the book and her favourite is the chicken wings, no doubt the lemon and herb ones with small potatoes she makes once a week

sloppywhit

Is she still going on about “willy wanker”?! I’m sure that happened about 2/3 years ago. It wasn’t funny then and it isn’t funny now - perhaps mildly amusing for a few minutes for anyone there at the time at most.
she showed it other day and said she still cant get over it etc
---
Anyone see nina say learnt from the best and bex is like repeat it 🤣 moves cam back so we can see she points to bex etc haha,

• Haha