WhatMummyMakes #16 plz don’t b mean it makes me sad, Nina’s all mine she has no dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well if you want to wean your baby to have no tastebuds then chickpea fritters for the win. They taste like brown envelopes.

oh and also had to add way more flour than the recipe called for (which was self raising flour too for some inexplicable reason, I’m sure it should have been plain?) or they would have had the consistency of cheap suncream.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I do like a sprinkle of sesame or poppy seeds but that amount she has put would take days to pick out of your teeth!

Reactions: 4
Just to add to her "picky lunch" I absolutely hate the term picky *whatever meal* it's basically leftovers or when you can't be arsed to make a proper meal. I regularly throw together a plate of left overs and salad for a meal but I call it that, even to my 3 year old. Becks had all the time in the world to meal prep and cook proper meals but she doesn't because she's a lazy sod.

This term may ruffle my feathers more than others as it's mainly because I know someone who pretty much serves a picky (leftover) lunch/tea at least 4 times a week to her kids but always has a hot freshly cooked meal for herself and wouldn't dare eat a plate of leftovers thrown together. 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It’s not exactly inspiring is it?! She must have so much time on her hands, one fairly self-sufficient child who isn’t even there full time, it’s literally her job to create content around her recipes and she can’t even be fecked to do that.

Reactions: 3
What does she do with her masses of free time? Nina's at school all day and we know she's with the other probably half the time. So what is Bex doing? She's definitely not making Instagram content. Or planning meals.

I am actually really curious about this!

Reactions: 5
What does she do with her masses of free time? Nina's at school all day and we know she's with the other probably half the time. So what is Bex doing? She's definitely not making Instagram content. Or planning meals.

She’s following Mango around outside. Even the poor cat can’t get a break from her and explore outside in peace.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she must be severely restricted by the 'other' from posting Nina. She has no content without her daughter. How surprising that someone without any culinary qualifications can't cook a decent meal...not.

Reactions: 6

I am waiting for the big weight loss reveal. Surely she must be in the gym?! Diet cookbook coming up….how many are left in her book deal?!

Reactions: 4
Ugh she annoys me so much at ‘my lemon and garlic chicken’. Everybody puts lemon and garlic with chicken Bex. bleeping Nando’s do it. It’s not your own special invention!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2