WhatMummyMakes #13 "Got rid of the spouse, Butchering the house, obsessed with a brambly mouse"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been suffocated by her own cleavage , with Nelly left to forage for old pastry crumbs and cheese to survive.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She drove by me on Sunday. Heading from hers towards the others.

Also - I didn’t realise her pals with the country house restoration were putting it out as a holiday home?!?

Reactions: 6
I am expecting a big montage to make it look like somethings been going on .. weird tho, nice 2 not c her face however

Reactions: 8
I think she has zero content but she'll come back announcing she's been super busy with a brand new project that she’ll announce soon. Her best book ever, post your slow cooker chapter and allergy questions in the box below.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Noticed she commented on Stacy Solomon’s post…. Clearly active on Insta even if not creating any of her own content. Shows how little she has going on in her life, if even she can’t dredge up something to post.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Maybe she joined tinder and has been getting her back blown out for the last few days 😀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

I can so imagine Bex giving out this kind of patronising advice and completely denying that she totally lives the reality 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Was that Carla woman on one of the housewife shows or something? She keeps coming up as a suggestion on my feed and I definitely know her from somewhere!

Has she died and gone to cheese heaven!? 🤔🤣 where the frig is she 🤣 how will she explain her absence, its been since last Friday right?? Anyone seen anything of her?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has she died and gone to cheese heaven!? 🤔🤣 where the frig is she 🤣 how will she explain her absence, its been since last Friday right?? Anyone seen anything of her?
she commented on Stacey Solomon’s post yesterday so definitely hasn’t drowned in cheese

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.