WhatMummyMakes #13 "Got rid of the spouse, Butchering the house, obsessed with a brambly mouse"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuinely haven’t had cucumber for a month maybe? More even.

she seems to have it everyday
my children have cucumber with their lunch everyday however if I didn’t have broccoli in my second choice would be peas or similar…..who even thinks oh no broccoli we’ll have cucumber instead 😂😂

just seen her eggy strawberries….I just can’t, there’s no words 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 3
No change here for her then, still uploading photos of her unappetising food, except now a few likes from her strange followers who must be more clueless than her
2451C555-83AC-4504-A29D-C9F68565A8C8.png

Reactions: 1
Am I the only one that finds it weird she goes to all that effort for a lunch just for herself?! I’m often at home alone at lunch when I’m working from home but I’m usually dashing downstairs to make a sandwich while shoving some washing in the machine before getting back to my desk. She is really not your typical working mum! I mean I love food but her every waking moment seems to revolve around it!!

Reactions: 14
Look at this idiot who has commented on brummymummy’s post about Gilmore Girls. Apparently Hagrid and Panini are ‘real life Gilmore girls’ 🤮🤮🤮 I give you, ladies and gentletrolls, Whatmummymakes’ followers…

AAB67EDC-DEB4-4CB2-BF24-573084AC152D.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Im actually sickened by that. No wonder she binned off the husband, clearly didn’t fit into her dream Gilmore girls fantasy which by the way Panini and bex are SO not.

Reactions: 10
This is just cringe af.

One: as brilliant as the gilmore girls is, Rory and loralai are hot messes, toxic and troubled, I love watching it but I do not aspire to be them ffs.

Two: gothel and panini are not even half as witty , funny or anything as the GG, the literal only similarity is they are mother and daughter.

Three: don't like how brummiemummy whoever she is said she is more sookie like that's a bad thing but that's for her thread that I'm not on as I've never heard of her.

Four: it really feels like she wanted the whole gilmore girls life from day dot and has pushed the other out to get that right down to moving into a village in a rundown cottage. I don't think nina will thank her for that choice, I know u can't stay in an unhappy marriage but you can push for it to work rather than push for it not to if that makes sense. Also the other clearly has an active role in ninas life so the parallel with her idols doesn't even work.

Five; at least there is one similarity and that's the unhealthy eating habits

Reactions: 11
Look at this idiot who has commented on brummymummy’s post about Gilmore Girls. Apparently Hagrid and Panini are ‘real life Gilmore girls’ 🤮🤮🤮 I give you, ladies and gentletrolls, Whatmummymakes’ followers…

View attachment 1898531
Jesus bleeping Christ. Her followers are deranged.
I’m actually rewatching Gilmore Girls at the moment - it’s one of my favourite TV shows. Watching it as an adult you realise how AWFUL Lorelei is. She’s incredibly selfish and toxic.

Reactions: 8
Jesus bleeping Christ. Her followers are deranged.
I’m actually rewatching Gilmore Girls at the moment - it’s one of my favourite TV shows. Watching it as an adult you realise how AWFUL Lorelei is. She’s incredibly selfish and toxic.
Lorelei is AWFUL!! She’s so emotionally stunted and relies on her daughter far too much for everything. Remind you of anyone?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lorelei is AWFUL!! She’s so emotionally stunted and relies on her daughter far too much for everything. Remind you of anyone?!
Becky is more like Emily Gilmore (a stuck-up snob obsessed with the past/tradition and has delusions of grandeur) I can’t wait for the Panini rebellion when she runs for the hills and rebels after years of suffocation and over exposure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Nah she still don't remind me of gothel because despite all this lorelai is gorgeous and funny and clever
and gets all the men…. Can’t imagine anyone beating a path to bex’s door, a miracle she managed to snare one man.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And doesn’t Lorelai have a good co parenting relationship with Rory’s dad?
Christopher Hayden (Rory’s dad) is a bit useless but they both love him and think he is pretty great - Lorelai never slates him… can’t imagine bex singing the others praises somehow.

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion- What mummy makes #14 The Gilmore Girls that they ain’t, another falsehood Becky’s tried to paint

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.