WhatMummyMakes #13 "Got rid of the spouse, Butchering the house, obsessed with a brambly mouse"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Size of her wrist and hands!
I'm by no means thin, but her hands/wrists are triple the size of mine!

Reactions: 8
The massive fingers are out on show 🤢🤣 god she does have just massive hands id love to see her in real life see how big she truly is 🤣🤣
You must have missed her TV appearance. Someone posted it on a previous thread.
It really was quite shocking.
Not fat shaming or anything, but the way she presents herself on insta is completely different to how she is in real life. We complain at celebs who hide behind filters & photoshop themselves, so Bex in a way is manipulating how the public see her true self.
selfies taken from high angles, close up shots of her face only in the frame. She really is absolutely unhealthy, and her diet that she eats/promotes is a massive reason for that, but some ppl wouldn’t be able to tell bcoz of how she hides it.

Reactions: 9
You must have missed her TV appearance. Someone posted it on a previous thread.
It really was quite shocking.
Not fat shaming or anything, but the way she presents herself on insta is completely different to how she is in real life. We complain at celebs who hide behind filters & photoshop themselves, so Bex in a way is manipulating how the public see her true self.
selfies taken from high angles, close up shots of her face only in the frame. She really is absolutely unhealthy, and her diet that she eats/promotes is a massive reason for that, but some ppl wouldn’t be able to tell bcoz of how she hides it.
She is very manipulative with her whole life!

Thread title suggestion - Rebecca Wilson: hides veg, husband, and chins while living in Brambly Hedge! (It's a tiny village dontcha know!)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And in perspective this is the 5th year she’s made one…. So you’re telling me a 1 year old Nina ate all 24 biscuits? I doubt it…. I bet previously bex has eaten most of those biscuits.

Reactions: 7
Biscuits looking a bit burnt too. If Nina is like any other child she wouldn’t touch them if there is any hint of over cooking. Stale and burnt, ahhh the taste of Christmas

• Haha
Her voice over is the most annoying thing I’ve ever heard, it’s like she’s regressing back to childhood and trying to sound all twee

Those biscuits look as dry as arseholes. Give the kid a peppa pig advent calendar (since she's such a fan) and be done with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s ok guys, she’s balancing out the sugar laden biscuits with some mum guilt cucumber, such a comforting snack for a cold afternoon! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s ok guys, she’s balancing out the sugar laden biscuits with some mum guilt cucumber, such a comforting snack for a cold afternoon! 😬
Lol I thought this, what an unappealing after school snack!!! Nina looks thrilled.

It still surprises me that a woman in her 30s has chose that colour sofa. It looks like something dfs did in about 2005-2010. I know this because I nearly made the disastrous decision of buying a lime green one!

Nina is a really bratty, unpleasant looking child. She’s going to be a carbon copy of her obese, pensioner mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No, you were not searching through your phone and the photos just randomly came up.
You purposely searched them to put together and pretend for the ‘gram that you’ve started this twee tradition.
The only thing that hasn’t changed is lack of appropriate clothing for the weather

Reactions: 11
She shouldn’t have wasted all that money on them expensive Christmas mice. She’s got a real live one in the garage! Mind that massive hole in the cardboard box couldn’t have been done by 1 tiny field mouse, I’m thinking a rat or several mice! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That’s a rat! Definitely
Love how she even tries to make having a rat problem twee.
“Oooh - it must be a little fluffy field mouse making a nice cosy home for the winter”

Field mice avoid humans and don’t go far from their nest. It’s either a house mouse or a rat. Both carry diseases in their urine and dropping It’s not cute Becky, it’s a health hazard.
She’ll probably leave out a little plate of cheese for it and sing songs about mice with panini while dancing round in circles.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This made me laugh, of course it's a friendly little field mouse making a cosy home, you've got rats Bex, I grew up in the country and the things she won't mention are the flies, she will be inundated in the summer with those cows and rats destroying everything in your shed/garage, get some rat poison down or you'll have nothing left.

• Haha
Honestly Bex and her romanticised view of country living, she’s an idiot. It’s not like living in Sylvanian Families or in a Beatrix Potter story 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.