WhatMummyMakes #11 Pout My Nini, pout pout My Nini, you’re my meal ticket, my cash cow, Panini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or how about the episode where Lane has sex for the first time and ends up pregnant. Great viewing for a 4 year old!!
Or Lorelei joking about having sex with Rory’s teacher - then having sex with Rory’s teacher.

Then the episode where Rory reviews a ballet performance and calls the dancer fat.

The episodes where Rory calls people r*tarded.

The episode where they are disgusted by a woman breastfeeding in the cafe and Luke asks her to leave.

I love the show but it’s so problematic and in no way appropriate for a child to watch.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Or Lorelei joking about having sex with Rory’s teacher - then having sex with Rory’s teacher.

Then the episode where Rory reviews a ballet performance and calls the dancer fat.

The episodes where Rory calls people r*tarded.

The episode where they are disgusted by a woman breastfeeding in the cafe and Luke asks her to leave.

I love the show but it’s so problematic and in no way appropriate for a child to watch.
You are so right! I too love the show but I know there are plenty of things that aren’t right with it, and in so many ways lorelai and Rory are hardly role models 😂

Reactions: 2
Why has she got Nina dressed in a summer school dress, It's a bit cold for that now. She always dresses that kid inappropriately.

Reactions: 9
Why has she got Nina dressed in a summer school dress, It's a bit cold for that now. She always dresses that kid inappropriately.
It’s so cold up north today, my kids have got their winter woolies on

Reactions: 5
It’s so cold up north today, my kids have got their winter woolies on
It is, my daughter finally put tights on today for school and it has to be cold for her to put them on. I'm in the NW as well, it feels like the weather has suddenly changed, which I'm happy about.
I'll never understand why she doesn't put her in appropriate clothes for the weather, she's such an odd woman.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It is, my daughter finally put tights on today for school and it has to be cold for her to put them on. I'm in the NW as well, it feels like the weather has suddenly changed, which I'm haply about.
I'll never understand why she doesn't put her in appropriate clothes for the weather, she's such an odd woman.
It’s not like she can’t afford it either?! I mean, they don’t have summer dresses at my son’s school (they see it as an unnecessary expense), but most of the girls are in their tights and woolly cardis now. And have been in one or the other for a while. My stepdaughter goes to a different school and they only wear dresses in the summer term if they want to?

Reactions: 5
What a nice cosy scene! Mother and 4 year old child settling in to watch Rory Gilmore lose her viriginity to a married man, or the episode where she calls her school friend a slut, or maybe the episode where Rory drops out of college, gets drunk and gets arrested for stealing a boat. Great stuff for a 4 year old! Her friends are probably watching Number Blocks - the fools!
Noooooooo I've just started watching season 1 (on my niece's recommendation and not our Bex's). Thanks for the spoiler :(

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.