WhatLauraLoves #5 She likes to insinuate that she’s always flying but the reality is she is always lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“In banking”. Babe, you worked in Barclays Call Centre, Doxford Park.

No shade but let’s get real, hardly the trading floors in the city eh?
What a bleeping sham she is.
Exactly , she is a snob and bigs herself up all the time. Her wrist accident was apparently at Barclays, something to do with an accident in the lift

• Wow
Reactions: 10
*shaft.
I was absolutely shattered when I posted last night because you know, I have an actual job in financial services in the city and it actually pays me in pounds sterling and whilst I sold my soul 20 years ago to the corporate machine, 99.9% of the population has done and will continue to do so, because it’s the way bills are paid. Not through #ads could I be arsed in posting my skin care regime, not a chance. Because you know, I have an actual job. bleeping hell, it’s a loop. 🤣🤣🤣
Aye, the bleeping lift rope snapped. That’s what happened.

Reactions: 1
Why hasn't she posted about being invited and attending Jessontheplussize's In The Style event? What a bleeping prick.

Reactions: 11
Why hasn't she posted about being invited and attending Jessontheplussize's In The Style event? What a bleeping prick.
Because she's a jealous cow and doesn't have a gracious bone her in greedy grabby body..

And is she really on the beg for boots ?! Since when did she have chunky legs ? That's the only part of her that isn't flabby! She really is a horrid person!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was looking at Jess’ reels - noticed that she puts ‘affiliate link’ In reasonably sized font directly underneath the link. As opposed to Laura who usually puts it in small font top right of page where it is often covered by other things eg X for page closing (where she also after puts ‘AD’)

certainly not in the spirit of things and maybe against rules?

Reactions: 3
Was looking at Jess’ reels - noticed that she puts ‘affiliate link’ In reasonably sized font directly underneath the link. As opposed to Laura who usually puts it in small font top right of page where it is often covered by other things eg X for page closing (where she also after puts ‘AD’)

certainly not in the spirit of things and maybe against rules?
Oh thats typical sneaky Laura. She's savvy enough to know that her ads need to be marked clearly as does anything that is an affiliate link but she also knows if she can deceive a few unsuspecting people she will earn a few quid so she will do whatever it takes to be deceptive.

Still can't get over how mean spirited she has been about Jess Millichamps success. Takes a particularly awful person to turn up to a free event, drink all the free booze and eat all the free food and not even acknowledge the person who invited them.

Reactions: 12
Oh thats typical sneaky Laura. She's savvy enough to know that her ads need to be marked clearly as does anything that is an affiliate link but she also knows if she can deceive a few unsuspecting people she will earn a few quid so she will do whatever it takes to be deceptive.

Still can't get over how mean spirited she has been about Jess Millichamps success. Takes a particularly awful person to turn up to a free event, drink all the free booze and eat all the free food and not even acknowledge the person who invited them.
New post from Jess with her favourite photos of her event. Can’t see any comment from Laura 🤔🤣

Screen grab taken yesterday
563C8157-8F90-449F-8215-485A89EB7C1B.png
wearing a seatbelt high across neck and under arm is so bad. Would not be good in an accident
Laura - if you wear it like this when car is moving please don’t in future!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
You really need to lose weight if that’s where your seatbelt sits. I mean, how many more hints does life need to give her to get her tit together? Body positivity does not negate the need to maintain a healthy weight for your height, age and sex.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This is the bleep who takes her own illegal seatbelt extender on flights just to save her the embarrassment of asking for one, she doesn't give a duck about safety.

Reactions: 9
Laura bragging about buying an overpriced hat from Matches for her birthday. It must be the only thing they sell that fits her, but given the size of her ego, it was probably a close thing.

025297CC-01CB-4B4A-915C-D43E7A430167.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've seen it all now! Laura sticks a FAKE hair bun onto FAKE hair!!!

Confirming Laura is truly FAKER THAN FAKE (and continuing to make herself look older by each post! Today I'm getting Kim Woodburn vibes!) 😂
That'll be the fake bun she's never mentioned but has apparently been wearing since 2020! Is there no lie she won't tell in order to sell something?! Awful creature !

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.