Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She really loves to play the poor me card. Here’s some advise since you clearly read here.
1. Don’t buy followers
2. Don’t engage with the trolls
3. Be genuine people would respect you more
4. Stop lying
5. Stop preaching about things you don’t understand
6. Work with good companies and stop trying to flog any old shit

I could add so much more to this but these are key.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

thequietone

Chatty Member
So tomorrow’s plan for me is:

Fill an old carrier bag with jelly and stuff it down my pants.

Pour myself into an outfit that’s neither attractive, good quality, well fitting or tasteful.

Take various photos in nicer areas than I actually live.

Type out lines and lines of waffle the make little sense.

Buy a load of new followers and get a thrill when a scammer in Nigeria dm’s me telling me I’m his queen.

I love my life!

• Haha
  • Heart

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
She’s spicy today lol
Her responses back are just as nasty as the comments! I find it hilarious that she actually translates the non English comments and then replies! Who honestly can be arsed to do that ? But i guess when your engagement is soo appallingly low like hers she has the time!

CrapEars

VIP Member
Her followers have nearly doubled in 6 mths... She's bought so many of them... She's utterly desperate for a blue tick 😂

In her latest war and peace essay, Where are these beautiful clothes that she speaks of??? 🤔 Anyone seen them??? 😂

Re her essay's, if she's like this online, imagine what she's like in real life!!! 😴 Zzzzzzz
Funny how her sore hands that mean she can’t do subtitles never flare up when she’s typing War & Peace about herself

• Haha

Furnessian

VIP Member
I'm still laughing at that adhd account she has set up and the mobility scooter photo.

Just to be clear, there's nothing inherently funny about ADHD and mobility scooters can improve the lives of many but it's just funny because it's that prick.

• Haha

Furnessian

VIP Member
Making yourself look as ridiculous as possible for clicks is Laura's thing now. Fat people
everywhere, myself included, just want to live our lives and by deliberately walking around dressed like a Weebil just for engagement, Laura is making this more difficult for us. Thanks, you fucking prick.

• Heart

alldayeveryday

Chatty Member
Her orientation makes no difference to me. I genuinely hope she is happy. She does look it.

Anyone that sells puppies is a huge dick for me though. Makes sense though she will need something to supplement her influencer income. And looks like the girlfriend rehomed her dog in favour of the more fashionable French bulldogs. That profile will be locked down as soon as she sees this.

• Angry
Reactions: 13

ohheeyy

Does she actually do any story without an #Ad or link anymore?
Every god damn thing is linked.
I had a pee this morning in my toilet from #victoriaplum the best toilet I've ever shit in.

• Haha

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
I dont wish a miserable existence on anyone but lying Laura is in my opinion completely lying re her wonderfully new found happy life!

She has LAYERS AND LAYERS of issues! She's very unhappy in her own skin! She's covered in fake tat to hide her deep loathing of herself! She's obviously an emotional eater and that's a reaction to many many issues and not a content happy life!

Anyone who finds it necessary to repeatedly write chapter and verse on how happy they are is obviously lying! When your happy with your lot in life you just get on living your life and don't need to write chapter and verse trying to sell it to a bunch of strangers!

By her own admission she's been having counselling for a while, I'd hazard a guess that the therapist is getting Laura to visualise a happy life etc and the happy posts are that visualisation! Her happiness is only real in Laura's imagination!

The fact remains that she HATES herself, HATES her body and she's paid to advertise cheap tat which makes her look like a class clown most if the time!
Happy life! Don't make us laugh Laura! 😂

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
Oh my days, I've just seen this for the first time and I have died of second hand embarrassment

• Haha
  • Wow

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
I had to laugh, Laura didn't post for 2 days and she apologised to her bots for having a "digital detex" and how she felt so much better for it... 😂

In the "real" world its called the weekend 😂 😂 😂

Seriously, who does she think she is? She could take a decade off and nobody would miss her! Apologies, the Russians would miss her for their weekly entertainment 😂 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Furnessian

VIP Member
It just seems immoral and cruel to breed and sell pups. She was low in my estimation anyway but she just went lower.

Crocodile tears over comments on her social media when she is the one who puts herself out there looking like a tit and inviting nasty comments to you engagement.

From fat women everywhere- go away, Laura. We don't want your 'help' gaining confidence or anything else. You're actually making life harder for us, not easier.

• Heart