WhatLauraLoves #5 She likes to insinuate that she’s always flying but the reality is she is always lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone with mobility issues and who uses a mobility scooter / wheelchair / walking aids on the daily that photo is grossly offensive and an utter piss take. A mobility scooter improves my life no end as I genuinely can’t get around without one so her using one for clout is disgusting & I can’t see it go down well with the amazing Instagram disability community who spend there time trying to break down the stigma attached to using mobility aids.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Doesn’t having multiple accounts just prove how false she is? That she can’t just be who she is! Nope needs a shop my shite, what she loves, her dogs now a bleeping adhd page. She’s going to use it for clout, she’s and absolute disgrace. I can’t put into words how untouched she is with the world. Vile creature!!! She needs to be cancelled. Makes me sick 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Here's hoping she doesn't exploit the death of the wonderful Olivia Newton-John by prizing herself into a pair of skin tight fake leather trousers to show of her blubber!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
What was the controversy with her friend Jamie -the singer one? Did he say something terrible?

Anyway, buy his new single, kids

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I saw Laura out in the wild today going to the chippy, can confirm she must filter the duck out of her photos! She looked far larger in reality than she does on Insta

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
What was the controversy with her friend Jamie -the singer one? Did he say something terrible?

Anyway, buy his new single, kids
Oooo what happened!!

I saw Laura out in the wild today going to the chippy, can confirm she must filter the duck out of her photos! She looked far larger in reality than she does on Insta
Omg! What was she wearing?! Spill the ☕

Reactions: 2
Every picture she posts on insta is taken at a jaunty angle so she looks way smaller than she actually is!😡 It's only on her videos we can see her real size, her buckets of back fat and her suitcase sized stomach!

It really annoys me as her bio says she's helping others with their confidence!!!

How is deceiving plus size women about her actual size going to inspire them???

Her whole life is one big lie. I'm really glad you've seen her for real as it confirms she's catfishing her followers as she looks nothing like her posts!

LYING LAURA, THE BIG FAT WASTE OF SPACE! 😡

Reactions: 3
This head!

banging on repeatedly for months about her laser hair removal but now reckons she shaves it with JML’s latest tat??
Money grabbing mare 🤬

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.