WhatLauraLoves #5 She likes to insinuate that she’s always flying but the reality is she is always lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But quite honestly there is something really wrong if you are having to size up 3 sizes in a skirt! That would make her a size 32, possibly more, on her bottom half !
I bought 2 skirts off boohoo... same style just different colors. One in 24 and one in 26. The 24 was too big, 26 too small.
Bought jeans in a 26 off plt and I went down to a 22. Everything I buy off plt always comes up big. I want to buy the skirt just to test the sizing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don't think the skirt is too small for her, look at it round the legs. It's just hideously unflattering for her shape. She normally doesn't have a problem wearing belly emphasising clothes so what is the problem with this exactly?

Reactions: 2
I bought 2 skirts off boohoo... same style just different colors. One in 24 and one in 26. The 24 was too big, 26 too small.
Bought jeans in a 26 off plt and I went down to a 22. Everything I buy off plt always comes up big. I want to buy the skirt just to test the sizing 😂
I’ve found the opposite with PLT. I bought the tracksuit and I’m a 20-22 on the bottom and 26-28 on top and the tracksuit bottoms I only got half way up my leg and they were apparently a size 26

Reactions: 1
Making yourself look as ridiculous as possible for clicks is Laura's thing now. Fat people
everywhere, myself included, just want to live our lives and by deliberately walking around dressed like a Weebil just for engagement, Laura is making this more difficult for us. Thanks, you bleeping prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Another abomination from Lying Laura.. Her obsession with showing off her stomach knows no bounds!!!

How does she not realise that NOBODY sees the clothes, all everyone sees is the stomach!?!
I don’t see stomach. I see her front vpl and her fat hanging out the side of her knickers.

Once a twit always a twit. I can’t put in to words how much I dislike her. There’s not one redeeming quality she had.
Hate is a pretty strong word… how can you hate someone you don’t know personally?

Reactions: 3
She’s spicy today lol
Her responses back are just as nasty as the comments! I find it hilarious that she actually translates the non English comments and then replies! Who honestly can be arsed to do that ? But i guess when your engagement is soo appallingly low like hers she has the time!

Reactions: 14
Her responses back are just as nasty as the comments! I find it hilarious that she actually translates the non English comments and then replies! Who honestly can be arsed to do that ? But i guess when your engagement is soo appallingly low like hers she has the time!
Almost time for a series of stories about ignoring trolls where she shows how she ignores them by engaging with and arguing back. WTG Laura, you've really showed them how little you care!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry for double post but here she goes again with her "whilst you're working on your confidence" drivel.

I am confident, I just don't want to have a belly outline on display like some sort of idiot who is asking to be laughed at. Walking around like she does isn't confidence, it's delusion.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sorry for double post but here she goes again with her "whilst you're working on your confidence" drivel.

I am confident, I just don't want to have a belly outline on display like some sort of idiot who is asking to be laughed at. Walking around like she does isn't confidence, it's delusion.
Your so right! She is, definitely asking to be laughed at!!! She is the WORST advocate of plus size women! She makes a mockery of plus size women, she does absolutely nothing to promote plus size women in a positive light! I know several ppl who look at her reels to purely laugh at her as she is so ridiculous in what she wears. Laura is vile inside and out 😡

Reactions: 4
Might be a fake arm to pretend she’s holding someone’s hand

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.