Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
What was the point in those stories? To remind us shes been diagnosed with adhd?
To tell the world she has a partner, but a partner who she's not talking about, but a partner who she drops hints about, but a partner who she's keeping private, but a partner who she casually mentions or shows a body part of every few weeks, but definitely a partner who she's keeping private in her private life... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

LadyB65

Chatty Member
I was diagnosed with ADHD 10 years ago, when I was about 24. I had been going through the process of being diagnosed since I was 19 - so 5 years or so? she’s definitely paid for a diagnosis after watching one too many tik toks. My diagnosis helped me understand some of my behaviours, but other than that it means very little? I rarely discuss it with anyone other than family and close friends. All these TikTok’s and things that make everyone think they have ADHD piss me off, yeah some of them I can relate to, but some are just quirks of the individual.
I follow quite a few ADHD pages on insta, so get recommended a few posts of pages I don’t follow, and literally every single post has been liked by this fucking knob. She definitely wants to wear it as a badge of honour, and whilst it’s nothing to be ashamed of, I don’t think it needs the Likes of her to be an advocate for it, everyone experiences it differently.
Cannot be arsed with all the ‘because of my ADHD’ posts…. 🙄🙄😴🥱
Sorry if this isn’t articulated very well, it’s my ADHD huns, yada yada yada 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12

BlimeyO’Riley

I hate that stupid fucking thing she does where she lifts her shoulder to her chin. She doesn’t look cute - she looks like a fucking knob 🙄

• Haha

wibblywobblywoo

VIP Member
Was looking at Jess’ reels - noticed that she puts ‘affiliate link’ In reasonably sized font directly underneath the link. As opposed to Laura who usually puts it in small font top right of page where it is often covered by other things eg X for page closing (where she also after puts ‘AD’)

certainly not in the spirit of things and maybe against rules?
Oh thats typical sneaky Laura. She's savvy enough to know that her ads need to be marked clearly as does anything that is an affiliate link but she also knows if she can deceive a few unsuspecting people she will earn a few quid so she will do whatever it takes to be deceptive.

Still can't get over how mean spirited she has been about Jess Millichamps success. Takes a particularly awful person to turn up to a free event, drink all the free booze and eat all the free food and not even acknowledge the person who invited them.

Chip1984

VIP Member
‘Answering’ questions she has blatantly asked herself!!! Don’t know where to start with these essays. #lyinglaura

You’ve had 16 million views yes… but all these people are laughing at you
I don't know why she bothers typing that out with her poorly hands, when just 4 words will cover it: "I'm full of shit".

• Haha

CrapEars

VIP Member
Said it before and I’ll say it again. It’s a talent she has. She manages to find clothes that are simultaneously way too big and way too small. It’s amazing!

• Haha

MJx

Chatty Member
I don’t understand how she can be happy, I’ve always had a weight problem my whole life and only plus size people will understand this, but the most basic life things like fitting into chairs at cafes / restaurants is soo daunting, how can she be happy? I’m fat and heavy but a very different shape to her and I’ve struggled with some chairs digging into my thighs so how the hell does she cope?
Thankfully I’m now doing something about it

• Sad
  • Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Dog breeders like Lying Laura treat dogs as commodities to be genetically manipulated for profit... 😡😡😡

She sits on her keyboard protesting that she's a victim when in reality she is a lying, morally bankrupt useless entity 😡

Her poor poor dogs! Forced to reproduce to pay for Laura to stuff her face day after day 😡😡😡