WhatLauraLoves #4 WhatLauraFakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a vicious human. An evil, lying and manipulative girl. Everything you have read about her from people who know her is correct. Absolutely spot on. She loves nothing more than making other peoples lives a misery and then crying on the Internet about ‘trolls’.
She should put some effort in putting all this ‘kindness’ she speaks of out there herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She is a vicious human. An evil, lying and manipulative girl. Everything you have read about her from people who know her is correct. Absolutely spot on. She loves nothing more than making other peoples lives a misery and then crying on the Internet about ‘trolls’.
She should put some effort in putting all this ‘kindness’ she speaks of out there herself.
Ooh do we have tea ☕ here?? It’s a v safe space 💕

Reactions: 9
The be kind movement annoys me as people like Laura abuse it people should be called out for their crappy behaviour

Reactions: 4
So rather than being offended that some random man commented on her shopping basket content in an inappropriate sexual manner she thought it was soo funny that she sat in her car laughing about it ? It's women like her that continue to encourage such tit behaviour from men ! Set your bar a bit higher pet - hold men to a higher standard.

We all know she loves to make up that never happened stories but some things really are not funny !

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I genuinely don't believe a word she says! She's lied way way way too much... Plus she's ABSOLUTELY DESPERATE for engagement 😡

Reactions: 2
Laura does ONE days work, sitting on a bum selling dodgy perfumes and she's in bed for 6.30pm knackered!!!

Shes only in her 30s and she's knackered! She wouldn't know hard work if it slapped her in the face!

Shes knackered because she's not used to working and she's way way WAY too unhealthy and overweight!!!!!

Laura DESPERATELY needs a lifestyle change otherwise she won't make her 40s!

Hard work never killed anyone, unless your Lying Laura!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone have a screenshot of when she told us her reasons for not getting surgery? Genuinely baffled why she doesnt do it, she is a heart attack waiting to happen. Im size 16/18 and already pre diabetic and that gave me the kick up the arse to sort my self out and live a healthy life. Jesus maybe im judt jealous she can eat all she wants and I cant 😆

• Sad
  • Heart
Here's Laura's latest lies which she tells to her local radio station...

Laura says "People say I lie about my clothes size which is just ridiculous. I try and educate ppl from the fashion side of it, why you can goto 3 different shops and be 3 different sizes in jeans and this kind of thing"

My reply... Nobody disputes different shops can size clothes differently BUT everybody knows their ACTUAL dress size. Laura has lied lied lied by saying she wears a 22 below her waist!

She's actually a size 28+ below her waist but she INSISTS she's smaller hence why people call her out!

Just because she squeezed herself into Mrs Hinchs outfits that where WAY WAY WAY too small for her DOES NOT MEAN THEY FIT!

Laura is expert at playing the victim!
She fails to mention how often she lies & gets called out for it. Shame on you Laura for lying once again to the radio station!

I've got a massive list of lies Laura has told and may send them to the radio station as a right to reply!

You can really see how much smaller she is in this photo. Laura claims she wears this every year but looking at this photo and compared to this year, I genuinely don’t think it will fit?
The only way she will get into that outfit is if she pays a seamstress to put panals in it to make it bigger, much much bigger! Something a liar like Laura would do in a heartbeat, if only to kid herself that it still fits!!! Lol

Or, she will probably "do a Laura" and wear it open and pretend it fits! 😂

Just like the red gilet she's worn this weekend whilst selling her cheap perfume, it stopped fitting her about 4 sizes ago but, despite having wardrobes FULL of other clothes that fit her, she wears it open and pretends she likes it like that! 🙄

Obviously this is me bullying Laura, according to her radio interview! It's got Absolutely Nothing to do with Lying Laura lying again!!!!!! 😡

The way she lied about tattle in her radio interview was interesting. She's only got 4 threads written about her and the 1st thread lasted just short of 1 year, yet she made out in her interview she was soooooooo badly bullied on this site...

The truth is so far from what laura says that even with binoculars you couldn't see it... Your a LIAR LAURA, SIMPLE AS THAT! 😡

The only way she will get into that outfit is if she pays a seamstress to put panals in it to make it bigger, much much bigger! Something a liar like Laura would do in a heartbeat, if only to kid herself that it still fits!!! Lol

Or, she will probably "do a Laura" and wear it open and pretend it fits! 😂

Just like the red gilet she's worn this weekend whilst selling her cheap perfume, it stopped fitting her about 4 sizes ago but, despite having wardrobes FULL of other clothes that fit her, she wears it open and pretends she likes it like that! 🙄

Obviously this is me bullying Laura, according to her radio interview! It's got Absolutely Nothing to do with Lying Laura lying again!!!!!! 😡

The way she lied about tattle in her radio interview was interesting. She's only got 4 threads written about her and the 1st thread lasted just short of 1 year, yet she made out in her interview she was soooooooo badly bullied on this site...

The truth is so far from what laura says that even with binoculars you couldn't see it... Your a LIAR LAURA, SIMPLE AS THAT! 😡
Can someone do a brief summary of what she said 😊

I dont recall anyone threatening her here, i on tge otherhand disagree with disecting her body apart, but what we do have a problem with is lies re her size. If it does bother her that much and she was afraid to leave her home, then you would consider a change of career...wouldnt you?

Reactions: 3
I dont recall anyone threatening her here, i on tge otherhand disagree with disecting her body apart, but what we do have a problem with is lies re her size. If it does bother her that much and she was afraid to leave her home, then you would consider a change of career...wouldnt you?
Is that what she has said that she was threatened by someone here and she was afraid to leave her house ??

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I don’t understand how us telling the truth/calling out is bullying/threatening? There’s v little conjecture/gossip on here, more a ‘why are you lying/wtf are you wearing?’ vibe. If I or most reasonable, mature people read that about myself I’d wise the duck up. Influencing is clearly not for you if you lack the ability look at yourself objectively and have a thick skin. She’s properly mental.

• Heart
Is that what she has said that she was threatened by someone here and she was afraid to leave her house ??
Afraid to leave the house, she’s been swanning around all over the North East (even during lockdowns) doing her shite photoshoots

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's overly dramatic, she really does need to take responsibility for the fact that she constantly lies, sometimes I wonder if she is trolling plus size women

Reactions: 3
Afraid to leave the house, she’s been swanning around all over the North East (even during lockdowns) doing her shite photoshoots
That's what makes it incredulous that she is actually lying openly and throwing out all these ridiculous accusations in order to gain sympathy. She was out constantly during lockdown, dropping off her FM tatt to her customers as well as doing her photo shoots in carparks ..she was also out walking her dogs, driving out of her local area and repeatedly breaking lockdown rules. What a liar she is !! I really hope someone does inform the radio station and they take a look at her Instagram.

There is really nothing she won't do to portray the victim in order to sell her shite when her behaviour screams the opposite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.