WhatLauraLoves #4 WhatLauraFakes

Does Laura lie about her dress size?

• Yes

Votes: 174 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to Bagpuss7 for the title suggestion. 👏

Laura spent the last thread lying... Lying comes very naturally to Laura.

Laura says she wants to keep her private life separate but tells her followers all about her private life in the same breath.

She doesn't mention the fiance Al so she can keep her followers guessing.

She put her Christmas Tree up in October so she has lots of time to flog her tat before Christmas...

Wonder how much she will lie during this thread? 🤔 🤥

Reactions: 6
It's a good optical illusion, it looks like a wide peplum hem until you realise her belly is actually filling it

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
You must be able to see her pants. What does she do rent a fake bar out for a photo sjoot

Reactions: 3
Kindness isn't always kissing someone's arse

Sometimes kindness is honesty, as the truth is people are laughing at her and I dunno about you but I'd rather be told somethings tit than have 1000s people laughing at me

Also, que her investigating this lady and reporting her to whoever she can.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I find those who go on about being kind are very often the nastiest people. Laura has just proved that theory in spades. That lady’s comment was honest and constructive. Laura’s response is utterly vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just in case she deletes it, her response to the lady telling her the truth.
The hypocrisy in there is real. Be kind but makes every attempt to humiliate the poor lady who has been really polite, to be fair. Touched a nerve because it's true.

Reactions: 8
I'm puzzled ....so for months and months, in order to flog her shite by garnering sympathy from her sheep, she has banged on and on and on about building her confidence, blah blah blah...soo suddenly we are ' self assured ' ...she really is one deeply unpleasant lying fake !

We know you read here ..Laura FYI being kind is not publicly humiliating someone that has a differing opinion to yours. Let's hope she reports you ! YOU are such a hypocrite !

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The woman was not being kind. She should not have written that. If she feels good, she isn’t asking for criticism. I really don’t think you can defend that woman.

Reactions: 2
The woman was not being kind. She should not have written that. If she feels good, she isn’t asking for criticism. I really don’t think you can defend that woman.
It's a moot point because Laura does not go out in public ( where there are actual people !! ) dressed like that! All these pics are taken in empty locations all with the sole purpose for her to affiliate link then return or throw to the back of her IKEA wardrobes! She's a fake ! And for her to post that sermon spouting utter tripe about wearing clothes that make her happy and she's self assured blah blah ...I will believe it when she actually posts pics of her wearing some of those clothes on a night out where people can actually see her !

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I know Laura struggles to see she's put on a shed load of weight but a VERY SIMPLE INDICATOR of putting on alot of weight is the change of shape in your arms and legs. The increasing amount of fat has to go somewhere i.e the arms n legs, via new pockets of fat. Look at the massive increase in fat in your legs Laura!!!

Other ways to tell, try zipping up a pair of size 22 standard jeans (the size you say you are!) 😂

STOP LYING LAURA

Attachments

God she’s the woooorst for the “be kind!” tit. Also this:

AD647B76-28D3-4624-AEEF-CD0BE4C32CB4.jpeg

All so that she can make money via an aff link 🙄 it would be easier to just reply to the person where she got it from!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
If Laura felt confident in herself as she says she does, WHY are the majority of her Instagram posts only of her face & head??? 🤔

She ONLY shows her body when she has no choice & she is paid to show it!

Laura... Confident? 😂

Reactions: 4
WHAT IN THE NAME OF SWEET HOLY duck IS GOING ON HERE???

Also Laura if you’re reading this 🙋‍♀️, please do everyone a favour and wear a pair of closed-toe shoes for once. Absolutely sick of seeing those clawed trotters on my insta feed every time I’m online.
They look like pyjamas which have shrunk in the wash! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.