Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mmmbop123

Chatty Member
Oh my god, spill the tea!
I spoke to the person who was doxxed last year. They had to report her (WLL) to the police for harassment. They were suicidal at one point because of all the shite she did, all because this person said WLL was bigger than she said she was…. Fancy ruining somebodies life to the point that they didn’t want to live anymore because they said you lied about your dress size 😑 beyond me…. That is worse than ‘trolling’ in my in my opinion

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

Skinny

VIP Member
New title suggestion

#lauratheexplorer likes to insinuate that she’s always flying but the reality is she is always lying!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

LadyB65

Chatty Member
Could this woman be anymore boring and condescending at once? Firstly, Why does everything have to be an essay? 🥱🥱 why does it come across like she’s the only person to have ever visited Dublin or travelled anywhere for that matter? 🙄 why does she keep going on about Guiness, as if it’s all that Irish people drink? She’s such a pick me. And referring to the pandemic as ‘the current Carry on’ 😳 I know people are over it now, but that fucked me off, hundreds of thousand of people have died, but it’s a carry on because Laura has to get to the pub early to make sure that her weird shaped arse gets a seat 🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
Does anyone else find it strange that 4 people went on holiday together yet all they have posted are videos & photos of themselves alone? Was it an actual holiday with friends or just a chance of self promotion in another country & a shopping trip for fake designer gear?

• Heart
Reactions: 18

BantzMonkey

She genuinely believes she's 10x smaller than she actually is. The sad thing is you don't see people 10x smaller than Laura wearing the utter abominations that she wears... You have to wonder if she has some kind of personality disorder? 🤔 Because when she looks in the mirror she definitely doesn't see reality!
She looks like a Poddington Pea in that awful green costume. A big, round, green pea with legs. Does she actually make money from this?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
Fuck me, all those essays on stories today 🥴🥴🥴. She could of literally just said I’m quite hairy and I don’t like it, find waxing too painful, so going for laser. But naw, Laura and her fuckin dissertations on the most trivial of subjects. It’s SO self absorbed, patronising and pointless x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

obviously....

VIP Member
Kindness isn't always kissing someone's arse

Sometimes kindness is honesty, as the truth is people are laughing at her and I dunno about you but I'd rather be told somethings shit than have 1000s people laughing at me

Also, que her investigating this lady and reporting her to whoever she can.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

LadyB65

Chatty Member
Why according to Laura is everything so difficult for plus size women that they need a fucking lecture from Her? I’m plus size and have never concerned myself about any of the things she talks about? When she kept mentioning being as smooth as a dolphin, I was nearly sick. She’s disgusting. Also, as a woman, never mind being plus sized, I really don’t give a fuck about body hair, yeah I’ll shave my legs if I have them out and under the arms etc, but I don’t need to be ‘smooth as a dolphin’ (🤢) every fucking day! It’s just vanity for her, and I do kind of feel bad for saying it, but my body hair would be the last thing I would be concerned about if I was shaped like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Its all just soo painfully dull...went to Ireland with my dad, went to loads of museums, drank loads of Guinness, ate loads of food, was having such a great time I was on my phone for most of it filming every boring moment and slipped in a few #ads because that's what you do when you are loving your holiday and living in the moment.

I'm intrigued by the fact she no longer even pretends to have the social anxiety that she used for content in the past. She also has zero concerns about being in close proximity to lots of people in confined spaces. Completely the opposite of what she has implied many many times. More lies clearly.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
"I don't tend to follow trends"
No sh*t sherlock!!!!!

This haul has to go down as one if her worst! It was obviously filmed in Sept as she refers to September and repeatedly states its Autumn when it's now December...

For someone who "ignores trolls" she sure mentions them ALOT in this film.

You'd be mistakened for thinking Laura was doing a workout in this latest film, she huffs & puffs her way through it sounding SO out of breath everytime she just moved.

Heaving her body backwards & forwards in front of the camera was enough to make Laura sweat and become breathless. She's put on so much weight she can barely breathe and she breaks into a sweat just moving her hands & flicking her hair.

You'd think a "fashion blogger" would know what suited her, as Beige Does NOT suit Laura in my opinion...

Also, according to Laura, 90% of the clothes in this haul are, wait for it, TOO BIG FOR HER! 😂 😂 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

Chip1984

VIP Member
I reckon she looks good here - she's covering that gunt up and wearing something that suits her shape and actually fits!

Screenshot_20220205-060735_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 13

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣....business executive Laura is now officially out of office having posted her JML ad from her luxury hostel in Turkey ! Honestly could not make this utter bollox up! 🥴

• Haha

rubyred66

Chatty Member
Interesting that a young man I provided mental health support for cited this very person as a source of bullying. Shame on her

• Wow