WhatLauraLoves #4 WhatLauraFakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHAT IN THE NAME OF SWEET HOLY duck IS GOING ON HERE???

Also Laura if you’re reading this 🙋‍♀️, please do everyone a favour and wear a pair of closed-toe shoes for once. Absolutely sick of seeing those clawed trotters on my insta feed every time I’m online.
Holy Moly!!!! There's some very SNEAKY photo editing going on in those pictures!!!

Absolutely hilarious attempt at size deception!!!

Laura's arse goes on another 6 inches AT LEAST but she's taken the photos in a very dark room with dark walls so Laura can keep lying to herself and pretend she's 5 sizes smaller than she actually is! 😂

More fakeness from the QUEEN OF FAKE!

Focus in on the edges of her pictures, the rest of "confident Laura" is in the dark, hidden out of shot!!! 😂 😂 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Surely you can’t cut them? Surely they’d fray and look scruffy? Also does anyone else feel slightly uncomfortable with where her seat belt sits? 😳

Reactions: 3
WHAT IN THE NAME OF SWEET HOLY duck IS GOING ON HERE???

Also Laura if you’re reading this 🙋‍♀️, please do everyone a favour and wear a pair of closed-toe shoes for once. Absolutely sick of seeing those clawed trotters on my insta feed every time I’m online.
People would look at her in horror wearing this, she may not care but I’d rather not have people snigger at me!

Reactions: 4
Omg the bottom part of her seatbelt is literally just under her chest?! 😳 surely that’s not safe?

Reactions: 2
Why is she promoting a company before they have actually done the work for her ? Surely you wait and see their work before you go on about them on SM...!!??

Or could it be that once again she's begged for a freebie and now has zero choice about promoting them even if they do a shite job !

She really is becoming more and more problematic in how dishonest she is ..

• Heart
Reactions: 1
She can’t bloody google paint suppliers … she has to put it out on bloody Instagram for something free. She needs to get a bloody job!

Reactions: 1
Anyone know where that coord is from? I refuse to click her link 😂 , im curious on the top ... to be worn separately not with those hideous trousers. Don't come for me plz

Omg the bottom part of her seatbelt is literally just under her chest?! 😳 surely that’s not safe?
It’s really not safe to have shoulder strap across your neck and the lap part anywhere but across your lap at hip level. This is how seat belts are designed to be worn and any other way could lead to injury if she were in a crash.

So according to Laura's latest video on trolls, what trolls say is a reflection of themselves !?!?

How can calling out a LIAR, WHO BLATANTLY LIES, be a reflection of anyone but the person who lies? 🤔

You are RUBBISH at reverse psychology Laura! Stop lying AND stop pretending you "love" all the tat your selling and people might stop calling you out! 😡😡 😡

Attachments

• Haha
Was she not bullying when she shared the ladies pic on her stories for all her followers to see who gave her opinion on the clothes Laura tries to flog? She could have simply commented on the post & left if at that or reached out & had a private conversation with the follower & not broadcast her to 75k followers.
Practice what you preach Laura

Reactions: 8
The video made me laughing coming from her 😂😂 The only one that distorts the truth is Laura! Also enough of that crap that everyone on here is miserable and unhappy and that’s why we must talk about others.... eh nope, I love my life. I just dislike a lot of people on the internet and like to comment on their bullshit!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The video made me laughing coming from her 😂😂 The only one that distorts the truth is Laura! Also enough of that crap that everyone on here is miserable and unhappy and that’s why we must talk about others.... eh nope, I love my life. I just dislike a lot of people on the internet and like to comment on their bullshit!
But she no longer reads here remember 🥱 🙄

And pot and kettle Laura.. don't be posting shite like that when we all know you lie and deceive daily !

Reactions: 3
Oh yeah I forgot she no longer reads here, maybe her friends still check it for her 🙄😂
She’s the biggest liar out there, and comes across as the most insincere person on insta, typical pyramid scheme Hun 🥱

Reactions: 6
So according to Laura's latest video on trolls, what trolls say is a reflection of themselves !?!?

How can calling out a LIAR, WHO BLATANTLY LIES, be a reflection of anyone but the person who lies? 🤔

You are RUBBISH at reverse psychology Laura! Stop lying AND stop pretending you "love" all the tat your selling and people might stop calling you out! 😡😡 😡
Sorry if this has been mentioned she does know she’s typed trollies what would a 🛒 do listening to her?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
1st picture is Laura size 22
2nd picture is Laura size NOT 22! 🤥
That’s really jarring when you see those pics side-by-side. She genuinely looks lovely on the left, she suits her weight there. She must really be starting to struggle with basic things day-to-day now at that size. She’s a young girl and I’d feel sorry for her, if she wasn’t such a clearly odd and unpleasant person.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Size 22 women don't have a stomach that touches their knees when they lean forward!

I thought it was her other leg at first, but when you watch the video it's very clear it's her stomach 😳

If she didn't lie about her size none of this would matter!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.