WhatLauraLoves #3 Liar Liar Laura's super stretched pants are on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More Laura Lies...

Nooooo Laura doesn't read here... šŸ˜‚

Accuse her of being anything but altruistic...

Few hrs later she's "giving away" a massive old fashioned TV because she's got her daddy moving in with his modern better quality TV...

LAURA IS DESPERATE for praise!

Keeping that "private life" separate from her Insta life still I see... NOT šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
I commented on her sorry yesterday saying that I didn't like her comparing the Instagram outage to ITV and their Get Britain Talking campaign. She said how annoying it was saying she was feeling that insta was forcing people to talk to each other by glitching and I said it was a bad comparison as ITV were trying to passively encourage people to discuss their issues/just have a conversation away from the phone with their family/friends and that it wasn't a very compassionate comparison. She removed that story and blocked me. Pathetic. She's now done a story about how she can't get off her phone... EXACTLY! Maybe she needs more time away from her (in the grand scheme of things) tiny social media platform, strip back to basics and actually think about what her life has become.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I commented on her sorry yesterday saying that I didn't like her comparing the Instagram outage to ITV and their Get Britain Talking campaign. She said how annoying it was saying she was feeling that insta was forcing people to talk to each other by glitching and I said it was a bad comparison as ITV were trying to passively encourage people to discuss their issues/just have a conversation away from the phone with their family/friends and that it wasn't a very compassionate comparison. She removed that story and blocked me. Pathetic. She's now done a story about how she can't get off her phone... EXACTLY! Maybe she needs more time away from her (in the grand scheme of things) tiny social media platform, strip back to basics and actually think about what her life has become.
@Andrews1234 Well done you for standing up to her. She's always so passive aggressive and ready to argue. You were right in what you said. She's a know it all so will never ever listen to any constructive criticism

Reactions: 6
Hit a nerve its quite sad how many people found it traumatic having ig down

@Andrews1234 Well done you for standing up to her. She's always so passive aggressive and ready to argue. You were right in what you said. She's a know it all so will never ever listen to any constructive criticism
For someone who says she doesn't care what people think about her it's strange that she removed that post !

Her engagement is absolutely dire at the moment....another really poorly put together haul from RI - how their HR department aren't furious at how she portrays their sizing and the fit of the clothes is beyond me! She is clearly not a size 22 / 24 so why they don't pull her up on that fact when she is advertising their brand baffles me.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Iā€™m new to this thread ......please please god tell me she doesnā€™t think she is a size 22!!!!!!

Iā€™m an 18/20/22 and my stomach does not look like that!!!! Wtf is she on?????? Iā€™d say more 28/30 !!!! The clothes look so small on her....Iā€™m actually pissed off she is advertising herself as smaller!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Iā€™m new to this thread ......please please god tell me she doesnā€™t think she is a size 22!!!!!!

Iā€™m an 18/20/22 and my stomach does not look like that!!!! Wtf is she on?????? Iā€™d say more 28/30 !!!! The clothes look so small on her....Iā€™m actually pissed off she is advertising herself as smaller!!!
Shes a liar, she lies that much she wouldn't know the truth if it slapped her in the face...
She is supposed to be a plus size blogger but she does plus size women the biggest dis service...

She wears clothes that don't fit her because she says she likes them that way?!? LIE

She lies about her size because she obviously cannot accept what size she actually is... She's put on an alot of weight in the past few years, I agree @Thetruth123 that she's a size 28/30 around her stomach and bum, we won't hear that from lying Laura tho as she's is complete denial šŸ™„šŸ¤„

How can any plus size women get ANY inspiration from her hauls when she won't say what size she is modelling? šŸ¤”

Last edited:
I think it's also the fact that everything she wears on Instagram that she is being paid to advertise is sizes too small for her, so it's completely pointless her doing the hauls because all they show is how awful something is going to look on your body if you are a size 22 / 24 ...seriously who is looking at her in that RI blue and white shorts set and thinking wow I need that outfit in my life !

She doesn't seem to understand or care how misleading her behaviour is ...and also how much it upsets people who are that size and think that's how the clothes will look on them ...she's clearly a size 26 + on her bottom half but is in complete denial about it...her drawstring comment was very sad, especially as everyone watching knows the drawstrings vanish on any outfit she wears because she over stretches everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Am I losing the plot or has she worn that blue polo shirt / short monstrosity in the summer, but now doing a haul on it?

Reactions: 5
Am I losing the plot or has she worn that blue polo shirt / short monstrosity in the summer, but now doing a haul on it?
I'm pretty sure she wore it when she went to that burger place she slagged off and then went there when they gave her a load of freebie food vouchers !!

• Sick
She wore the billy bunter blue shorts outfit at the beginning of August, she wore some silly round glasses to complete the hideous look šŸ™„šŸ˜³

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I challenged her about the ā€œdogs dying as heartbreakping as children dyingā€!! Now I love our dogs and cried for ages when our other two died BUTā€¦..compared to the thought of losing my daughter or grandchildrenā€¦give me strength! PS no reply, of course! PPS just not to mislead, my daughter and her babies are all well! Sorry, first time poster, vay, vay nervous and confused!

Last edited:
  • Heart
If you zoom on the boohoo tags you can quite clearly see itā€™s a 28. Now I donā€™t give a tit what size you wear, be proud but donā€™t bloody lie and say your a 22 when you are buying a 28!

• Haha
I challenged her about the ā€œdogs dying as heartbreakping as children dyingā€!! Now I love our dogs and cried for ages when our other two died BUTā€¦..compared to the thought of losing my daughter or grandchildrenā€¦give me strength! PS no reply, of course! PPS just not to mislead, my daughter and her babies are all well! Sorry, first time poster, vay, vay nervous and confused!
Itā€™s years since she died and I miss my dog every day. However, to compare it to losing an actual human child is bleeping ridiculous and so insulting to people who have actually experienced the death of a child. Itā€™s the biggest fear parents have in life and even if youā€™re not a parent, most people appreciate that and have some perspective. duck off Laura, youā€™re mad.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Flogging more absolute cheap tatt from another company that she really really loves and been using for years and years and me mam loves them blah blah blah ...would be slightly more believable if she had actually purchased the items herself and not been given them as freebie press samples ...! Shameless

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.