WhatLauraLoves #3 Liar Liar Laura's super stretched pants are on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we to assume her current holiday is on her credit card too ....no money to buy a sofa ( which was clearly a beg that didn't work ! ) but money to go on holiday again ...she's a joke !

Reactions: 5
Are we to assume her current holiday is on her credit card too ....no money to buy a sofa ( which was clearly a beg that didn't work ! ) but money to go on holiday again ...she's a joke !
Never understand people like that go on holidays but can't afford a sofa 😕

Reactions: 5
Never understand people like that go on holidays but can't afford a sofa 😕
Weird thing is she wouldn’t be the first Or last to do this. I know people who can’t afford their basic bills but will splash 300 quid a month on a car they’ll never afford. strange what people choose over basic needs.

Reactions: 8
Weird thing is she wouldn’t be the first Or last to do this. I know people who can’t afford their basic bills but will splash 300 quid a month on a car they’ll never afford. strange what people choose over basic needs.
I've noticed this too. A first home used to be a flat or a small house, now it's 4 bed detached new build and mortgaged up to your eyeballs until you're 60.

Reactions: 3
But in her case its all about what she can beg for free...

same as her latest ploy to get her loft boarded..firstly that's a lot of money to spend in a rented house / I'm sure the invisible Al is more than capable of laying a few boards in the loft/ how about do what everyone else does and Google it / if dad is just ' staying a while ' why does his stuff need to be stored in her loft ? Weird and doesn't make sense ....all another excuse to try and blag a freebie. She's shameless

Her new las iguanas post, it looks like there is a man on the other end of the table - have I missed something? Is she still with her fiancée, there doesn’t seem to be an engagement ring anymore though?

Reactions: 2
Her new las iguanas post, it looks like there is a man on the other end of the table - have I missed something? Is she still with her fiancée, there doesn’t seem to be an engagement ring anymore though?
Just coming for this! 😂
Maybe it's her BFF Joe 🙄
What have I missed with the holiday?

I'm not convinced that is today tbh... she's been making a habit of recycling old posts !! You can usually tell by her nails !
💯 Agree, on the "autumn escape" post to Rothbury from a couple of days ago her nails are completely different to today's brunch post... I always spot Instagrammers lying by their nails...

If she's had her nails done again since the other day, plus a mini break to Rothbury, plus brunch a Mexican , plus an OTT birthday party, plus a new sofa, all in a week, she's definitely spanking her credit card as she said she had no cash for the sofa...

Shes clearly living well beyond her means like many fake Instagrammers do! 🙄

What even is her content?! It’s all over the place, all the time. Pick a lane, Laura!

What the actual duck is that content? 😂 those lo dough bases are disgusting too! She just reeks of desperation, literally no one needed to see how to ‘make’ a pizza! 😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Several weeks ago she said she was consciously SEPERATING her private life from her WhatLauraLoves life via counselling...

BIG FAT MASSIVE LIE!!!

Laura has recently shared...

Her "Private Yarden"
Her Private Birthday Party
The new sofa in her home...
Picture from her holiday to Rothbury...
The fact her ill father is moving in with her...
The fact her house is leaking water...

SUCH A LIAR saying she's keeping her private life private!

Is she grifting for someone to fix things for free??? 🤔

She really really is one fudged up woman!!!

PS, She also lied when she said she doesn't read here!

She was called out for having a bio on Instagram that said Happy and confident... It's been changed to... "building my confidence and helping you build yours" 😂

STOP LYING LAURA! We know you read here! 😡

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.