WhatLauraLoves #3 Liar Liar Laura's super stretched pants are on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times does she want to say it won’t show up dog hair. Either way hair will still be on it so you’ll have to clean it!! She’s definitely begging for the foot stool 🤣

Reactions: 4
She certainly isn't if she thinks that is a 'lush statement piece'!
It’s a distress purchase after previous sofa broke (😳)
Never a good idea to buy furniture like this in a rush. And saying that she’ll ‘get a couple of years out of it’ is awful. Throwaway attitude.
Stop buying so much stuff and invest in items that will last and not end up in landfill (that includes cheap clothes and tat for the house)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Am I the only one that thinks the sofas horrible? And really doesn't match the carpet? And really doesn't give a tit about the sofa or the assignments she's writing about the company.
Stop trying to bag discount codes and freebies Laura. Nobody cares hun.
Anyone with the gift of sight knows that this sofa is hideous.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I paid £1,700 for a corner sofa and 5 years on its still like new !

They say a fool and their money are easily parted well she's proven that yet again! Where some things are concerned you get what you pay for and she's certainly bought herself a cheap and nasty looking sofa !!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Those beauty reels......

My word! When she is spraying that tit on her face she looks like she genuinely believes she is the dogs bollocks

• Haha
I paid £1,700 for a corner sofa and 5 years on its still like new !

They say a fool and their money are easily parted well she's proven that yet again! Where some things are concerned you get what you pay for and she's certainly bought herself a cheap and nasty looking sofa !!
And by the sounds of it she bought it on a credit card so it’s going to cost her a hell of a lot more than the price tag.

And by the sounds of it she bought it on a credit card so it’s going to cost her a hell of a lot more than the price tag.
She's had a long history of debt ! Apparently the FM shite she flogging was paying off all her credit card debts ! As predicted that particular cash cow has dried up for her !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She's had a long history of debt ! Apparently the FM shite she flogging was paying off all her credit card debts ! As predicted that particular cash cow has dried up for her !
She needs to get a real job then with a consistent income and get the duck off our screens

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What she wants out of a sofa? Sorry but I thought it was for lying/sitting on. Sounds like she went to the shop and interviewed the right sofa about where they see themselves in 5 years time. 🤣
I snorted laughing at this 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.