WhatLauraLoves #3 Liar Liar Laura's super stretched pants are on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t see a lot of her insta stuff cos she bores me but duck me I cannot believe the state of that coat 😳 it’s creased to duck, I wouldn’t dare wear it out like that and she’s bleeping modeling it for Insta, has she actually lost her mind?????

and the sofa beg omg! She’s either bullshitting that she can’t afford it or if she actually can’t afford it then how embarrassing is it that she hasn’t got enough money to buy a bleeping sofa 😂😂😂 these influencers get paid stupid amounts so it proves how unsuccessful she is 😂
And don't forget she runs a MLM empire flogging cheap and nasty perfume to the masses !

She's soo full of crap !

Reactions: 9
And don't forget she runs a MLM empire flogging cheap and nasty perfume to the masses !

She's soo full of crap !
This!
So is she making a killing selling knock off perfumes like she and other mlm huns claim?or is it like we all suspected a load of bullshit and no money to be made hence why she can’t afford a new sofa??
You fat lying deceitful cow!!

Reactions: 4
Laura is asking her flock for advice on a cheap £799 sofa because she obviously has no friends or family to ask... Or she thinks it will boost her none existant engagement by pretending she's their friend who needs their advice 🙄

You get what you pay for and a cheap £799 sofa with Larger by the day Laura lolling on it will not last very long indeed!

I'd give that cheap timber frame sofa 12mths with Laura as it's new owner.

Won't matter to Laura though as she's the very essence of "style over substance!"

Reactions: 7
A grey velour sofa?! 🤢 Who the hell still buys that tit? It’s cheap and tacky looking! And for £799, it will be tit quality, she’ll end up needing a new one within the year!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Laura is asking her flock for advice on a cheap £799 sofa because she obviously has no friends or family to ask... Or she thinks it will boost her none existant engagement by pretending she's their friend who needs their advice 🙄

You get what you pay for and a cheap £799 sofa with Larger by the day Laura lolling on it will not last very long indeed!

I'd give that cheap timber frame sofa 12mths with Laura as it's new owner.

Won't matter to Laura though as she's the very essence of "style over substance!"
Ohh she's still hoping that all this faux asking for 'help' via her SM will generate a freebie from this small company...that's why she's not gone to IKEA, where she could buy a sofa for a few hundred pounds if that's all she can afford! , because she knows she's not got a hope in hell of getting anything out of them for free ! ... she is absolutely shameless !

A grey velour sofa?! 🤢 Who the hell still buys that tit? It’s cheap and tacky looking! And for £799, it will be tit quality, she’ll end up needing a new one within the year!
I completely agree! And surely if she has that kind of money to spend wouldn't she buy something she really likes rather than asking strangers to decide for her ! The lies she tells are laughable !!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those sofas with the cushion backs look incredibly cheap and really uncomfortable. I agree she’s definitely hoping for a freebie, but you’d have to pay me ££££s to have that monstrosity in my house.

Reactions: 7
Those sofas with the cushion backs look incredibly cheap and really uncomfortable. I agree she’s definitely hoping for a freebie, but you’d have to pay me ££££s to have that monstrosity in my house.
She has no shame. And that silly, pathetic voice! 🤬

• Sick
Reactions: 3
That makes me sad tbh. How is it possible she thinks this is a good look. How do none of her friends tell her it’s not a good look. Honestly.
She looks like one of those doll toilet roll covers from the 80s !

It's incredibly sad that she has no one in her life that can speak to her honestly about how ridiculous most of what she wears looks on her !

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She looks like one of those doll toilet roll covers from the 80s !

It's incredibly sad that she has no one in her life that can speak to her honestly about how ridiculous most of what she wears looks on her !
"A doll toilet roll cover"... On a rubber ring! 😂

For goodness sake Laura, cover it up! No one wants to see your big rubber ring!!!

Reactions: 5
Who styled it better 🤣🤣 it doesn't even look like the same dress but I'm sure it is 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
It just looks like a shapeless pink blob on both of them ! As always Laura is pretending she'll wear that out when in fact we all know it'll not see daylight again !

• Sick
What the hell are those boots?! And what’s with the one that looks like it’s broken? And why does she look like she’s dressed up for an 80s theme party? She does so many questionable things 😂😂
I just noticed the boot falling down her leg, what an amateur!

• Haha
It just looks like a shapeless pink blob on both of them ! As always Laura is pretending she'll wear that out when in fact we all know it'll not see daylight again !
Jess tbf to her I think does have a decent enough eye for clothes, whether they suit her or not is another matter. Laura however… proper car crash ☠

Reactions: 15
My eyes will never ever recover from seeing this mess!!! From someone who is plus size and adores pink!!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.