WhatLauraLoves #3 Liar Liar Laura's super stretched pants are on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't follow Laura Addington but her page was on my suggestions so I had a look and she really does dress to flatter her shape.... so much so that I actually ordered a dress that she was wearing from Simply Be and it's come and I absolutely love it and it is flattering too.... Think Laura Addington was on bake off (don't watch it but sure someone else said that she was)......
She was yes and she recently gave up her job to become a full time influencer. She's lovely and very honest plus dresses to flatter her shape which is something this Laura never does.... Unfortunately when it all becomes about the freebies and AL they become sell outs, fakes and liars !!

Reactions: 8
The yard looks nice if that’s your thing but why is she acting like she has achieved the impossible by putting a bit of fake ivy up and that? I mean, she’s done a good job but it is hardly painting the Sistine chapel.

Reactions: 11
I stopped following her a while ago but check on this from time to time. She is an incredibly negative person. She always seems to be lashing out and kicking off, like the poor lass she shopped to her employer for having an opinion.

People like her make it difficult for people who suffer real Internet bullying to be taken seriously. When you compare people with disabilities or disfigurements being relentlessly tormented or reality tv stars being told to end themselves... its a far cry from someone saying they dont like your hair extensions! That is called an opinion. Yea opinions might hurt your feelings but you cant set your stall up as an influencer trying to get people to buy the same clothes and items and not allow them to say no thanks its crap?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That "yarden" wasn't done on the cheap 🙄 £138 on paint for the floor and shes got tons left over is not doing it on the cheap

I'm also a hefty fucker, and wouldn't go near those chairs. I'd only have to put a finger on it and it would disintegrate underneath me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
More lies from Laura... She told us last week she was seeing a counsellor to help her seperate her private life from her WhatLauraLoves life...

This week we have an intimate view into her secret garden, gardens are most peoples private sanctuary yet here is lying Laura inviting the world into her private garden on her WhatLauraLoves page?

I'd be asking the counsellor for a refund lol 😂

Her showing her garden is yet more proof she has absolutely no intention of keeping her life private at all... What she is trying to do is badly play mind games by overexposing some elements of her private life and hiding her relationship status so more people keep engaging with her and asking about it.

If she truly wanted to keep her personal life seperate we would see nothing of her home! The only reason we don't see anything of her partner is more than likely due to her partner not wanting to be associated with the ridiculousness that is WhatLauraLoves 😂

Private life! Don't make me laugh Laura... 😂

Laura is DESPERATE to be famous and noticed!!! She's not on Instagram all day and night because she's yearning for a private life! 🙄

Reactions: 6
That "yarden" wasn't done on the cheap 🙄 £138 on paint for the floor and shes got tons left over is not doing it on the cheap

I'm also a hefty fucker, and wouldn't go near those chairs. I'd only have to put a finger on it and it would disintegrate underneath me 😂
🤣! No self respecting fat woman would sit on those chairs in a month of Sunday’s 😅 why would someone her size opt for those?! 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 12
🤣! No self respecting fat woman would sit on those chairs in a month of Sunday’s 😅 why would someone her size opt for those?! 🤨
All done for the gram and the swipe ups ! Not exactly a dog friendly area either...where is the grass for them ? She's done all that, as always to show off and to maximise on the Affiliate links and to tag as many brands as she can.. and those chairs are an absolute joke ! No way would someone her shape and size sit comfortably on one of them without fear of it breaking, let alone it accommodating her considerable backside! Absolute joke as always!

Reactions: 7
Garden looks pretty... chairs look uncomfortable and me as a fat bird wouldn't want to sit on them.... give it a week she'll have to pack most of it away for winter then it won't look so nice.... 😂😂 reckon she's going to make one of them fake flower walls to pose in front of in her crumpled clothes 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All done for the gram and the swipe ups ! Not exactly a dog friendly area either...where is the grass for them ? She's done all that, as always to show off and to maximise on the Affiliate links and to tag as many brands as she can.. and those chairs are an absolute joke ! No way would someone her shape and size sit comfortably on one of them without fear of it breaking, let alone it accommodating her considerable backside! Absolute joke as always!
Which backside ?
The front one or the back one?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Those chairs have given me nightmares at a variety of clothing sizes for decades, I wouldn’t even contemplate buying them for my own garden. Just looking at them there makes me feel sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Following on from Laura insisting on telling everyone SHE IS A V.I.P at a fake hair award ceremony, I've updated my FAKE Laura list...

FAKE plastic houseplants✅
FAKE eyebrows ✅
FAKE eyelashes ✅
FAKE lip liner ✅
FAKE tan ✅
FAKE nails ✅
FAKE perfume ✅
FAKE size ✅
FAKE skincare regime ✅
FAKE teeth ✅
FAKE personality ✅
FAKE Instagram voice ✅
FAKE promoter of absolute tat ✅
FAKE victim ✅
FAKE plastic garden plants ✅
FAKE V. I. P hair ✅

Attachments

Reactions: 4
You would think she would have ironed her dress ! Absolute state of her ...and her hair is a dry tragic mess ! Embarrassing!!

Reactions: 6
Following on from Laura insisting on telling everyone SHE IS A V.I.P at a fake hair award ceremony, I've updated my FAKE Laura list...

FAKE plastic houseplants✅
FAKE eyebrows ✅
FAKE eyelashes ✅
FAKE lip liner ✅
FAKE tan ✅
FAKE nails ✅
FAKE perfume ✅
FAKE size ✅
FAKE skincare regime ✅
FAKE teeth ✅
FAKE personality ✅
FAKE Instagram voice ✅
FAKE promoter of absolute tat ✅
FAKE victim ✅
FAKE plastic garden plants ✅
FAKE V. I. P hair ✅
How is she VIP for this hair.

Her hair extensions are horrendous. Hair extensions should be unnoticeable, literally the whole point of them, and hers are Very noticeable.

The styling is something else

Also the dress. It’s very basic big girl dress from like 2004. Where’s all the possibilities of wearing a dress that’s in fashion from all her hauls....

Its like a dress New Look plus size old school when they just started coming out with newer things that weren’t black tents or butterfly print.

a sparkly Pink tent.. underwhelming

Last edited:
Is she trying to make it look like her and charlotte are best mates because if you look on charlottes insta there is no sign of Laura

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How is she VIP for this hair.

Her hair extensions are horrendous. Hair extensions should be unnoticeable, literally the whole point of them, and hers are Very noticeable.

The styling is something else

Also the dress. It’s very basic big girl dress from like 2004. Where’s all the possibilities of wearing a dress that’s in fashion from all her hauls....

Its like a dress New Look plus size old school when they just started coming out with newer things that weren’t black tents or butterfly print.

a sparkly Pink tent.. underwhelming
It's an old dress ! And I agree, perfect opportunity to wear one of her dresses from all the hauls she's done recently... you know, one of those short dresses that apparently she loves and make her feel amazing ...it's what's been said soo many times on here, she wears the outfits once for a picture, usually taken in a deserted area , profits off the affiliate links but the reality is she would not be seen dead, let alone out in public in most of what she flogs ! She's such a lying fake !

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.