WhatLauraLoves #3 Liar Liar Laura's super stretched pants are on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She keeps talking and mentioning her friend so dunno why she thinks it's weird someone's asked what happened? And she could have easily just replied 'it's personal and I don't want to talk about it' without sharing it to her stories.
Exactly! Don’t mention the friend if you don’t want questions asked!! Another blogger went mad as she got so many questions asking is she was dating, the night before she showed the meal she had and what was clearly a man in front of her and said “He had”. Of course people going to ask about the elephant in the room!!

Reactions: 3
Could she get any more obvious ...the sudden outbursts of weird singing ...incoming #ad to promote her singing lessons in order to get freebies.

And there are no words to describe that bouffant monstrosity that no one asked her to film- her sole intention being to add as many AL as she could to freebie products she's received! ....Shameless !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Just watched the PLT haul, what an absolute mess that was!!!
It certainly doesn’t make me want to buy anything based on how the clothes look on her!

Reactions: 9
Those abysmal hair extensions make me gasp! She has absolutely no style or a clue about what suits her. Pure cringe! Car crash of fashion don'ts!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve just noticed this. Oh. My. God. Those shorts are so bloody tight they are being sucked up. Please buy clothes In your size! That has got to be SO uncomfortable. I laugh because she writes about how she finds online shopping great now as previously she struggled with whether things were going to fit?! Clearly still struggling.
3AB8B9D2-BCD3-4D7B-AF03-80A489C5EDB0.jpeg

I’ve just noticed this. Oh. My. God. Those shorts are so bloody tight they are being sucked up. Please buy clothes In your size! That has got to be SO uncomfortable. I laugh because she writes about how she finds online shopping great now as previously she struggled with whether things were going to fit?! Clearly still struggling.
3AB8B9D2-BCD3-4D7B-AF03-80A489C5EDB0.jpeg
P.S grandma wants her jacket back.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve just noticed this. Oh. My. God. Those shorts are so bloody tight they are being sucked up. Please buy clothes In your size! That has got to be SO uncomfortable. I laugh because she writes about how she finds online shopping great now as previously she struggled with whether things were going to fit?! Clearly still struggling. View attachment 753290

Shorts far too small and jacket far too big, maybe she thinks somehow they cancel each other out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just noticed this. Oh. My. God. Those shorts are so bloody tight they are being sucked up. Please buy clothes In your size! That has got to be SO uncomfortable. I laugh because she writes about how she finds online shopping great now as previously she struggled with whether things were going to fit?! Clearly still struggling. View attachment 753290

The astronauts from the latest space mission are calling and they want their moon landing boots back 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why are the sleeves so bloody long?! Could these not be tailored or even folded back? This is a really poor fit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Laura definitely needs a seamstress to tailor her clothes due to her unusual shape.

Sadly Laura seems only concerned with money coming in. She spends a fortune on her plastic hair and nails but refuses to spend a few pounds on paying someone to to make the clothes fit her ever expanding body, resulting in her looking stupid on every picture she posts 🙄

Reactions: 11
Following
Just press the ‘Watch’ button at the top of the thread - you will get notifications / automatically follow the thread. You don’t need to post a placeholder to follow. Otherwise threads would get littered with ‘Following’ or ‘F’ pointless posts (like a certain segment of Facebook users…!) x

Back to Laura, can someone fill me in on how she earns a living - does she have a job or is a full-time “influencer/content creator”?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.