WhatLauraLoves #3 Liar Liar Laura's super stretched pants are on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she speak like she is the authority on everything? Now it’s “tonal dressing”. Wanking on for paragraphs about something she knew duck all about yesterday and now considers herself an expert. So up herself.

Reactions: 7
I thought she'd broken her ankle where she's doing the 'pointy toe'... her legs are same colour as those hideous shoes.....

ETA... she said the bag was tonal... its black the outfit is beige... am I being thick here?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
All that brown nosing of PLT and she wasn't at the big event last night that most of the others were at !

The busy eye brows / con corner scammer Lauren was there and she rarely wears PLT ! I guess it's who you know and not how much you brown nose that gets you the fancy invites !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Most of the PLT stuff only goes up to a 16. How is that in line with anything in the Confidence Corner mission statement? Yet there Lauren Eyebrows was, completely among it and loving every second. Absolute hypocrite.

All that brown nosing of PLT and she wasn't at the big event last night that most of the others were at !

The busy eye brows / con corner scammer Lauren was there and she rarely wears PLT ! I guess it's who you know and not how much you brown nose that gets you the fancy invites !
Lauren is a scammer? What have I missed?

Lauren is a scammer? What have I missed?
The Con corner membership she set up with her mate Callie Thorpe and which they are running as a business. Conning vulnerable women into paying a hefty membership to join a women's only group of plus size women. They are making so much money from it that they are paying themselves to basically stay home and do nothing...well in Lauren's case its to go out and get drunk constantly ! They are both shameless !

Reactions: 3
The Con corner membership she set up with her mate Callie Thorpe and which they are running as a business. Conning vulnerable women into paying a hefty membership to join a women's only group of plus size women. They are making so much money from it that they are paying themselves to basically stay home and do nothing...well in Lauren's case its to go out and get drunk constantly ! They are both shameless !

I'm confused by Lauren's. Which Lauren is it? I wrongly assumed Panacea the Make Up lady from WLL's grid!

well none of that has inspired me to buy from PLT i’m on the large size but i wear stuff that’s comfortable and flattering
the one thing that had been on my mind all afternoon though, is where the hell is her belly button???

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those clothes (apart from the white which was flattering) were HORRIFIC. I wonder if she sends most of it back or flogs it on some how. She can’t wear all this tit. She really can’t

Reactions: 3
Im very confused about Laura. I can only assume that her stomach is so uncomfortable and she is limited to what she can do. Why not get counselling, see a dietician, get your issues under control and get bariatric surgery. She could help so many who are thinking about doing the same. I refuse to believe she is happy bopo as she makes out. I hope this doesnt come across mean, im no twig myself but I try to lose weight to be healthier and live as long as possible.

Reactions: 10
What on earth was that haul. The white outfit was okay I admit. However, what is with trying to be funny ...
"I ain't got no titties" . Cringe.

Also ...what is with using the word banging to describe herself. Ugh

And the fake accent....

Had to laugh at her moaning about the pockets on the jumpsuit being white .....yeah because they are being stretched due to the jumpsuit being way too small. It's not the pocket colour that needs to change, she needs a bigger size

Reactions: 10
Im very confused about Laura. I can only assume that her stomach is so uncomfortable and she is limited to what she can do. Why not get counselling, see a dietician, get your issues under control and get bariatric surgery. She could help so many who are thinking about doing the same. I refuse to believe she is happy bopo as she makes out. I hope this doesnt come across mean, im no twig myself but I try to lose weight to be healthier and live as long as possible.
Her condition can't be solved by surgery ....and she is having therapy apparently oh and singing lessons and she's a regular gym goer oh actually that's just when she is shilling memberships for freebies!

That beige blazer and cycle shirts combo is horrible! And the orthopedic looking sock trainers!

From 50 foot away she'd look bare arse naked!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t understand how she thinks those blooming blazers look nice! They’re hideous and would put me off even looking on their website, never mind buying anything!

The blazers somehow manage to be both massively too big on the arms whilst also too small across the stomach.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.