WhatLauraLoves #3 Liar Liar Laura's super stretched pants are on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously she's WAY TOOOOO FAMOUS to have a normal but private Facebook Account 😂

WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS?!

Delusions of Grandeur X 100

She is a cheapskate blogger with absolutely NO taste or style who sells fake perfumes and lives a fake life very badly.

She promotes cheap tatty clothes and she is covered in fakeness from head to toe.

Nobody thinks of Laura AND quality!

She fills her house with cheap plastic man-made tat, there isn't a natural fibre within a 100 miles of Laura Kathryn French Ferry! I bet the static bounces off her constantly 🤮

She ooozes pound shop plastic chic and does the BIGGEST DISSERVICE TO PLUS SIZE WOMEN by dressing like she's learning impaired, thereby adding credence to the assumption that all fat women are thick... 🙄😡

Laura Kathryn French Ferry LOVES TO LIE 🤥

Reactions: 13
The person taking those pictures really needs to have a word with themselves....how can they not see what those shorts are doing to her and how awful they look ? I actually feel sorry for her.. to not have anyone in her life that can speak honestly to her and be able to say those shorts really are not flattering. Very sad !

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She cannot be that deluded that she would think that anyone is looking at her arms in that outfit! 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She will be bleeping livid that her secret Facebook identity has been revealed

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those shorts are just something else....they literally look like a front arse. Why continue to wear shorts with a seam up them Laura

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I genuinely think she has a screw loose...

She rants on about her arms n legs when all anyone sees is her humongous stomach...

Wearing short length tops makes Laura look VERY special and makes her stand out unnecessarily...

Showing a humongous size stomach off to the world whilst pretending your bothered about your arms n legs is odd, very very odd behaviour.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Them Shorts are gonna chafe. The only thing she will accomplish in them shorts, is a collaboration with Canesten thrush cream 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I genuinely think she has a screw loose...

She rants on about her arms n legs when all anyone sees is her humongous stomach...

Wearing short length tops makes Laura look VERY special and makes her stand out unnecessarily...

Showing a humongous size stomach off to the world whilst pretending your bothered about your arms n legs is odd, very very odd behaviour.
You are so right... she has very slim legs and arms given her size. Yet she goes on about them constantly and yet has never mentioned her tummy

Reactions: 6
JUST NO. Cute top. Would be cute as a dress or a tunic maybe but it’s too short and those shorts look AWFUL. As a fatty (18-20) I know that those shorts are going to ride up and her legs will rub and chafe. Happened to me so many times. Which is why I don’t wear shorts! Seriously. It looks bad. Stop with the tight clothes. Wear the right clothes.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.