WhatLauraLoves #3 Liar Liar Laura's super stretched pants are on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She tells soo many lies she has forgotten how to be truthful ! Why would an estate agent tell her to keep the fact she rents her flat a secret ?! She really is ridiculous! She is renting again and is obviously embarrassed about it after all her bragging about FM which has clearly dried up as all MLM scams do when they have exhausted the good will of the people they have taken advantage of ! Her desperation to make money from her original account by flogging any old shite she can get sent as freebies to her is pathetic. She's just awful...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Laura has obviously forgotten she posted on Instagram a few months ago asking if anyone new of a new place to rent...

Shes a habitual liar 🤥

• Haha
She thinks we are idiots....

She was viewing properties....then was staying put, then suddenly she is all moved in. Even though she was paying off a lot of debt with the MLM money.

She thinks we are stupid.

You can't move that quick if you're buying (no mortgage application, then in principle, then surveys etc) solicitors take ages.
You can't suddenly have a full deposit and pass all the checks for a mortgage when only 1 year before you lost all your income due to covid (the reason she started selling her MLM I think). Nobody would give her a mortgage after 1 year of MLM and having huge debts and no stable income

Reactions: 12
The thing is, no one gives a tit if she IS renting. It’s the lying, yet again, that’s the problem.

She was acting like an actual celebrity on the live yesterday. She was saying that fans wanted to hug her or take a photo when she was out recently, but she didn’t want to because of covid. Who the duck does she think she is? Britney Spears?

NOBODY GIVES A tit LAURA!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The thing is, no one gives a tit if she IS renting. It’s the lying, yet again, that’s the problem.

She was acting like an actual celebrity on the live yesterday. She was saying that fans wanted to hug her or take a photo when she was out recently, but she didn’t want to because of covid. Who the duck does she think she is? Britney Spears?

Wow she is really starting to show her true narcissistic ways

Wow she is really starting to show her true narcissistic ways
I agree and the poll at the top is in complete agreement re her lies...

She is so strange and so desperate for followers... Wearing and pushing the Stacey Solomon range just like the Hinch range is desperate...

Those clothes ARE NOT designed for plus size women yet she pushes the life out of them for a few new followers...

Shes TOTALLY lost her way. I associate WhatLauraLoves with cheap tat now.

Whatlauraloves

...to lie
...to sell cheap tat
...to be fake
...to act like she is some famous blogger

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Most likely sympathy hugs because in all seriousness most of the comments she gets on her posts are just that. I think people genuinely feel sorry for her and when she posts herself in all those ridiculous ill fitting outfits the comments reflect that. Tbh I feel sorry for her. Her desperation shows, soo desperate to make money that she is prepared to humiliate herself online by squeezing herself into all those awful clothes. She's helping no one by doing this ! All it does it make people look at her and think how awful the clothes on her are.

And her latest pitch of I'm trying to build my confidence up - firstly she chooses to put herself on line and secondly its not about confidence, this is her using emotive language in order to garner sympathy which she then hopes will turn into sales !!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
To be honest I would think many people in South Shields would not have a bloody clue who she is, I only found out who she was through Tattle. She’s most definitely not a local celebrity

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she's probably more notorious for 'crimes' against plus size fashion and making plus size women look a laughing stock !

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm no beauty blogger like Laura 😂

However if I did wear fake tan I'd hope I could apply it better than Laura does 😜

Surely it's not right to have big chunks of fake tan missing from down the middle of your legs?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Just having a quick catch up. My son is the manager of an estate agents. She’s A bare faced LIAR. An estate agent wouldn’t say that. They’d say it’s up to you who or what you disclose
She’s just such a snob that she doesn’t want to be seen as a renter!!! I don’t know why she’s act like this. I’m reliably informed that…..When married to Mr WLL they lived with her Dad. So why lie about renting?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just having a quick catch up. My son is the manager of an estate agents. She’s A bare faced LIAR. An estate agent wouldn’t say that. They’d say it’s up to you who or what you disclose
She’s just such a snob that she doesn’t want to be seen as a renter!!! I don’t know why she’s act like this. I’m reliably informed that…..When married to Mr WLL they lived with her Dad. So why lie about renting?!
Why does she think there is shame in renting? It goes against her "don't care about what others think of you" mantra that she pushes. It just goes to show that she does actually care about what others think of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why does she think there is shame in renting? It goes against her "don't care about what others think of you" mantra that she pushes. It just goes to show that she does actually care about what others think of her.
She lives and breathes what others think about her, she's obsessed... She ends every vlog nowadays by saying please be kind to me I am human...

She fails to acknowledge she's a deceptive human, no one likes to be deceived...

When promoting clothes "normal" ppl say what size the outfit is, what sizes they sell, how much it costs, etc...

Just on the very basics laura deceives, she never says the price, she never gives honest sizes that she's wearing and she ends her vlog telling her followers irrelevant information like "it would look great on the beach" because obviously no one can think that themselves...

Shes getting worse aswell hence this thread gathering momentum 🙄

Reactions: 5
There’s nothing wrong with renting, she is the one being unkind by implying there is.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Nothing wrong in renting at all. We rented for years before we got a marriage. Fact…..The rent was more expensive than the actual mortgage.
Plus with renting you always have the freedom to move. With owning a it’s a whole other ball game.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.