WhatLauraLoves #3 Liar Liar Laura's super stretched pants are on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker and a fatty here. I’ve tried to be quiet because frankly, wear what you want but Christ on a bike wear the right size. Wear what flatters you. Don’t tell me her penchant for the sausage-meat-squeezed-into-a-mishapen-sausage-skin look is comfy. As a fatty who has clothes of four different sizes in the wardrobe, when I try something tight on I feel breathless and sweaty self conscious. It’s bloody uncomfortable as well.

the lack of taste and frankly the lack of #AD at the front of the river island post is pretty disgusting. 100% that should have #AD - PR PRODUCT at the start. 🤬

Reactions: 14
Nothing wrong in renting at all. We rented for years before we got a marriage. Fact…..The rent was more expensive than the actual mortgage.
Plus with renting you always have the freedom to move. With owning a it’s a whole other ball game.
Exactly this. We have been together 12 years and rent, we pay more than a mortgage but as we can’t save a deposit, we are stuck and with Covid-19 making things even more difficult (hubby is self-employed) it’s likely never going to happen. But, we have a roof over our head and that’s what I care about.
I wouldn’t be buying made to measure blinds for a whole rented house like Laura has (although likely gifted or sponsored and not declared). She’s clearly trying to make out she’s bought that place as she is literally a snob. Laura love, no one cares! Try being honest once in a while, it might surprise you how good it makes you feel!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She has publicly spoken about her credit card debt in order to increase her sales with FM ...bragging that she has paid off some of her cards with all the money she has made !! ...the problem when you lie is that it comes back to bite you on the arse...anyone with debt like she has is not going to get a mortgage easily and the fact she doesn't have reliable income makes it even less likely!!

She really is one of the most dishonest self proclaimed influencers online at the moment but her dishonesty is starting to catch up with her...

Reactions: 9
Rent or mortgage it makes me seeth she's managed it without working at all so wrong

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know for sure if Al is still on the scene??
Would that be the Al that Laura likes to pretend she's no longer in a relationship with in order to create drama ??

Or would that be the Al no one gives two shits she's still in a relationship with ??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Would that be the Al that Laura likes to pretend she's no longer in a relationship with in order to create drama ??

Or would that be the Al no one gives two shits she's still in a relationship with ??
Both of the above

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who the hell does she think she is here? The jacket is hideous, and also needs a good iron (doubt it would improve it that much though), and her hair 😂😂 she looks absolutely ridiculous! She just can’t think that this is a good look 🤷🏼‍♀️
Absolutely massive on her and still not enough material to do it up at the front...and those hideous clumpy trainers and the white plastic handbag !! Why ?!!

• Haha
Who the hell does she think she is here? The jacket is hideous, and also needs a good iron (doubt it would improve it that much though), and her hair 😂😂 she looks absolutely ridiculous! She just can’t think that this is a good look 🤷🏼‍♀️
How the hell would that picture inspire ANYONE to buy that outfit? 🤔

She looks like her carer has let her get dressed by herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've never seen a jacket that is simultaneously too small and too big at the same time 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I've never seen a jacket that is simultaneously too small and too big at the same time 😂
Laura is absolutely the wrong shape to model plus size clothes for the exact reason above...

What Laura NEEDS is a good seamstress to alter her clothes for her unusual shaped body...

Then again she'd still wear clothes that look utterly ridiculous so it's lose lose...

The creased pink jacket pics are horrific and are definitely promoting What Not To Buy 🙄😂

Crimes against fashion?

Laura HAS to be having a laugh with her latest offerings surely?

She DEFINITELY does not see what the rest of us see!

Does someone pay her to look like this??? 🤔
Ohh nooo she proudly stated she chose all the clothes and accessories herself!!!
Soo no one is forcing her to come online and put herself through this.

In the real world you would just send the whole lot back for not fitting properly, why does she insist on saying everything fits when straps are falling down and sleeves are hanging off her hands ...madness !!

And wearing a swimsuit as a body suit ?? Since when ?? Just buy a body suit in the correct size surely ?? And her poor bra ! Literally was hanging on for dear life, must've been soo uncomfortable all twisted up like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.