WhatLauraLoves #3 Liar Liar Laura's super stretched pants are on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed she’s getting worse for trying to hide her ad/affiliate links/press samples declarations. The one for The Body Shop tonight, you can barely even see.
Came here to say this!
Is she now going to start selling BS next to the FM stuff? 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
More lies...

Clever editing of Laura in black leggings & tshirt when we've all seen the ACTUAL REALITY!!!

You keep deluding yourself Laura!...

She is to the plus size world what sugar & fat is to the diet industry... Absolutely USELESS!
She’s fair piled on the beef!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
"Someone please ask me where i got my pjs from please...I'm sat here at 7pm in them with full makeup and my hair done especially because I'm desperate to do a swipe up for you "

And could someone please ask her to stop singing...it's excruciatingly awful ..... E Laura you might want to reconsider wasting your money on them singing lessons pet !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I am new around her is he an al still on the scene or has he disappeared . I used to like her as a bigger lass myself I like her content but she he went down hill I don’t care about random products it’s a cringe fest . I stopped following her when she started that cheap perfume flogging no ta

I am new around her is he an al still on the scene or has he disappeared . I used to like her as a bigger lass myself I like her content but she he went down hill I don’t care about random products it’s a cringe fest . I stopped following her when she started that cheap perfume flogging no ta
Al is still there. She implies he isn’t so that her engagement is up because people message her to ask. 🙄

I might take a trip to SS just to check the charity shops for all the tat she’s been flogging. It’s gotta go somewhere and we know she doesn’t wear it out the house?! I’m pretty sure her wardrobes will only be big enough for her HUGE collection of *tried on and posed in once coats*…. Unless she returns them?!

She’s fair ripping the absolute arse out of her old da having that heart attack btw. Daily anecdotes regarding it, ending somehow with how great SHE is, for whatever reason. Proper odd psycho behaviour 🤪. I nursed in a Coronary Care unit for years, a huge percentage of these patients are literally ‘fixed’ - with a very uninvasive procedure, and discharged within days - albeit with outpatient rehab/strict lifestyle changes etc. It’s really unlikely to a massive near death drama like it was say 20 years ago, which I’d imagine she finds disappointing with regards to the attention she’s trying to milk.

Last edited:
  • Heart
She’s fair ripping the absolute arse out of her old da having that heart attack btw. Daily anecdotes regarding it, ending somehow with how great SHE is, for whatever reason. Proper odd psycho behaviour 🤪. I nursed in a Coronary Care unit for years, a huge percentage of these patients are literally ‘fixed’ - with a very uninvasive procedure, and discharged within days - albeit with outpatient rehab/strict lifestyle changes etc. It’s really unlikely to a massive near death drama like it was say 20 years ago, which I’d imagine she finds disappointing with regards to the attention she’s trying to milk.
Yes ! Yesterday's ' I did ' in reference to Ireland was nausea inducing ! She's soo desperate for people to think she is this lovely generous person but the reality is she is soo far from that ! Everything she does involves some kick back for her- her greed is apparent in every story she posts and her cashing in on Christmas is in full swing already! She's shameless!

Reactions: 3
There’s nothing I hate more than going to a craft fair or Christmas market and the MLM huns being there with their fake cat piss perfume, or whatever other rubbish they sell, so no surprise that Laura’s doing it 🤮🤮

• Haha
New thread created at

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.