Whatlauraloves #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really think she's single. There's no mention of Al, no ring ...no photos! Until I see a photo Im convinced he's ran for the hills

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really think she's single. There's no mention of Al, no ring ...no photos! Until I see a photo Im convinced he's ran for the hills
All about her and the 2 dogs! I'm sure he is still about because he takes her pictures ( poor sod!) ...always amazes me that he doesn't tell her how ridiculous she looks when she pulls those weird faces !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Really angers me that she is breaking rules all for her own pathetic vanity. She obviously knows someone who is doing her nails and lashes on the sly. How many of us desperately want our roots doing but are sticking to the rules because we are not selfish twats?

That haul was crap as well. Just because it's from River Island, doesn't mean it looks good! She is so full of tit about her size, her lifestyle and everything.

She mentioned her partner in her post promoting Valentines Day.

Reactions: 3
The lady whos salon she goes to is her friend as she went out on a night out with Al, her and her partner.
It's about a 20 minute drive between ss and the salon so she probably lives just as close and Laura can pop to hers or thr woman can pop to Laura's unnoticed 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
The lady whos salon she goes to is her friend as she went out on a night out with Al, her and her partner.
It's about a 20 minute drive between ss and the salon so she probably lives just as close and Laura can pop to hers or thr woman can pop to Laura's unnoticed 🤷🏻‍♀️
No way??? I've noticed her nails always seem freshly done. Unless she knows how to do acrylics.

I just can't get over how little her face moves.......even when she was talking on her dogs page and excited over their goodies.....apart from the smile...no difference in her face. Usually people can smile with their eyes if that makes sense....

Reactions: 2
But still breaking covid rules ....

No way??? I've noticed her nails always seem freshly done. Unless she knows how to do acrylics.

I just can't get over how little her face moves.......even when she was talking on her dogs page and excited over their goodies.....apart from the smile...no difference in her face. Usually people can smile with their eyes if that makes sense....
Definitely a combination of botox and bullshit fake excitement! She buys for the sake of buying and to show off ...£28 worth of unnecessary tat for 2 dogs who couldn't care less, in the current climate when people are struggling to feed families etc ? She pretends to be socially aware but then posts this crass thoughtless shite!

Really angers me that she is breaking rules all for her own pathetic vanity. She obviously knows someone who is doing her nails and lashes on the sly. How many of us desperately want our roots doing but are sticking to the rules because we are not selfish twats?

That haul was crap as well. Just because it's from River Island, doesn't mean it looks good! She is so full of tit about her size, her lifestyle and everything.

I am the same, furious all the rules breaking all these FM MLM idiots out delivering crap , and getting away with it

I've never known anyone be so expressionless when they talk. Even when she is talking about something really good, her face never changes. Its like her eyebrows are frozen. Does she get botox?

Anyway. After watching the haul I am really having my own body image issues....I wear a 22 to 24 and I am starting to wonder if I am the same size as Laura as she says she is a 22 to 24. Its made me feel tit about myself.

This is the haul...
She’s obviously got lymphodemy with the swelling around her abdomen, sad really. How can she think she looks good in that black underwear. I am embarrassed for her!

She does her nails herself she’s shared the gel and tips kit she uses. I called her out on a live and asked her how she does her nails thinking she would ignore it or panic but she said how she does them herself and went into quite a lot of detail 🤣

• Haha
She does her nails herself she’s shared the gel and tips kit she uses. I called her out on a live and asked her how she does her nails thinking she would ignore it or panic but she said how she does them herself and went into quite a lot of detail 🤣
She did show a kit last year but the current nails are salon acrylics ....

Reactions: 1
She did show a kit last year but the current nails are salon acrylics ....
she could have done them herself, they look professional on camera but they might look bloody awful in real life. Look at me giving her the benefit of the doubt 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I didn't know this so I apologise for making assumptions.
I still think she's a dick though 😆

• Haha
Nah I’m still not believing she done those herself! 🤣 I’m sure her ‘friends’ will be reading on here though, and she’ll give us a tutorial on how she does it in no time! 🙄😂
Also I seen her comment on Mrs Hinch and SS live last night and it made me cringe 😬

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
i made the assumption too and tried to catch her out, I failed miserably! Yeah she’s still a dick 👏🏼

Now this is true .... she ain’t doing them herself with those claws 👀
Thing about liars is they always have a plausible story...she is a compulsive and seasoned liar.

She said a while back that she has issues with dexterity in her fingers/ hands so isn't able to caption stories etc...so knowing that how is she able to apply her own nails and even more hilarious her own lashes ! Last year she posted a rambling response when she was called out on that about how she bought them from Amazon and applied them herself! Even lash technician's with years of experience would struggle to do that let alone someone with problems with her hands! She lies about everything and she spins the truth to suit her own agenda.

Nah I’m still not believing she done those herself! 🤣 I’m sure her ‘friends’ will be reading on here though, and she’ll give us a tutorial on how she does it in no time! 🙄😂
Also I seen her comment on Mrs Hinch and SS live last night and it made me cringe 😬
Oh my gosh how desperate is she for customers. She probs posted that hoping she will gain followers on the back of hinch and Solomon.

Second hand embarrassment for her

Still on the hunt for a celeb to be her mate.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.