Whatlauraloves #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she stand there, wearing a jogging set which is supposed to be baggy, with a straight face saying she is wearing size 24 and it's a perfect fit when the top is clearly stretched over her stomach at the sides ? RI go upto 28 so no excuse for buying the wrong size ! Again !
Why can’t she see she looks awful , her huge belly showing in the tight bottoms. I am a big girl and would always cover up any areas like that

Reactions: 4
Just seen her stories....so the whole country is in lockdown and everyone is being asked to exercise close to their home but would appear Boris has given Laura Ferry and her puppy special permission to traipse around the North East so that "Florrie" can live her best life ! Selfish twit !

And one of her questions that soo many people ask her ( all 14 !) about Al triggered another one of her sermons about relationships which weirdly went into fertility ... I have the answer either ignore the ( imaginary!) question or just say everything is fine , no long winded boring response is required! No one cares!

• Angry
I’ve had to unfollow, how long did those last stories go on for! All of that could have been said in a fraction of the time

Reactions: 2
I’ve had to unfollow, how long did those last stories go on for! All of that could have been said in a fraction of the time
she goes on so much! I watched 3 stories a few days ago and I was like how is she still talking about nothing? Literally could have said it in a couple of sentences but no she must just love the sound of her own (fake) voice

Reactions: 3
Another war and peace Gillette advert on her page.

Never known anyone have so many pamper nights 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another war and peace Gillette advert on her page.

Never known anyone have so many pamper nights 🙄
she is such a pretentious twit !

Seriously how many people dry shave their legs in a dressing gown with their foot on the edge of the bath!?

If she is going to do these ridiculous ads at least make them look believable!

Seriously how many people dry shave their legs in a dressing gown with their foot on the edge of the bath!?

I suppose no one would buy the razor if they saw how I shave my legs! I’m like bambi With a chainsaw!

• Haha

Also noticed she uses posh hotels rather than her own bathroom. Trying to act better than she is

She's flogging RI to death at the moment...desperately wants us all to believe its her favourite brand growing up ...she's so transparent and clearly on the beg !
I've followed her for a while & river island do seem to have worked with her since they launched their plus size range. I don't know how much folk make off affiliate links but given RI is fairly pricey I would imagine its better getting 10 people using an AL for there rather than 20 on boohoo or wherever.

I actually think she is the worst ‘influencer’ ever, when she promotes something, it actually makes me want to buy it less because she’s such a bleeping twit! 🙄 her ‘ads’ are always terrible and cheesy, and so unnatural. Her latest ad for the razor is embarrassing - not even 300 likes, and a following of nearly 60k? are her followers fake or is she literally that terrible at her job? 🤣 what an embarrassment, I honestly have no idea how she gets these brands to work with her, I have 400 followers at a push and I bet I could generate more sales for them than she could! And the #ad wouldn’t be so tit either, because I’m not a twit who takes myself too seriously.

• Heart
Just leaving this here....
How can she not see what an absolutely awful picture that is ? The makeup is caked on and clearly the wrong colour and since when was it necessary to wear all the same orange shades on eyes and lips!

I doubt for one second the brand will be happy with how she is representing them...and only a 100 likes, thats very telling !

So apparently she is house hunting now....

Obviously the MLM scam and advertising badly fitting clothes pays well.

I want to know how any mortgage lender would give a mortgage to someone who works for instagram and has a commission based job. Surely both could just dwindle away after a while, when the next fad comes in.

She put a story on saying it was just renting she was looking at I think

Fair enough. I skip a lot of posts that waffle on and on.....and on 😆
She's also in debt so unlikely to get a mortgage as she has a history of it.

So she's flogging lip balm but the most prominent items in that photo are Jo Malone. She takes sneaky to a whole new level...again !

Why is she doing Ads for expensive straighteners during a pandemic where people are losing jobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.