Whatlauraloves #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she doing Ads for expensive straighteners during a pandemic where people are losing jobs
Because she’s a selfish thoughtless twit !

You could also ask why she is driving around dropping parcels of crappy perfume off to various houses when all unnecessary businesses have been asked to close ? She clearly is interpreting the lockdown rules to suit herself!

Reactions: 2
I watched a reel of her doing her hair. Its so frazzled i was waiting for her fringe to snap off. It looks awful

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shes killing me with these reels. That skincare one actually had me laughing out loud at her smug face. Who even sits there's smiling while washing their face.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She cannot do outfit shoots for tit. What on earth is the pretty little thing one all about. The face couldn't be any less natural if she tried.

What is passing me off is the fact there are people who are struggling to make ends meet, suffering bereavements, losing jobs and trying to juggle homeschooling and working.....and Laura is using the typical MLM strategy and constantly promoting lip colours and make up, and perfumes. News flash laura, we aren't going anywhere....not everyone gets a full face of make up to sit in the flat.

Reactions: 5
Why does she remind me of a lightbulb in this pic? Her boobs don't fill the cups either.

Screenshot_20210209-122457_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210209-122915_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
More MLM tit!!!!

That's why she can afford to move....because she is taking advantage of others by convincing them she can help them "reach their dream". She only cares about her "team" because they make her money. They aren't her team, they are her downline.....in actual MLM speak

Attachments

Reactions: 3
More MLM tit!!!!

That's why she can afford to move....because she is taking advantage of others by convincing them she can help them "reach their dream". She only cares about her "team" because they make her money. They aren't her team, they are her downline.....in actual MLM speak
She has a separate account for her MLM shite so why is she announcing her brainwashing ..I mean training on her Whatlauralies account....once again usual sneaky bullshit !

So she's making recommendations for Valentine's Day because, y'know, none of us have ever thought up our own ideas for how to spend it with our partners. Noticed that one of her recommendations is to download a film onto a tablet, collect a take-away and drive somewhere nice to sit and wstch it in the car. What part of "stay at home" does she not get??

God, she gets on my tits, if you hadn't guessed that already! 🤣

Reactions: 8
So she's making recommendations for Valentine's Day because, y'know, none of us have ever thought up our own ideas for how to spend it with our partners. Noticed that one of her recommendations is to download a film onto a tablet, collect a take-away and drive somewhere nice to sit and wstch it in the car. What part of "stay at home" does she not get??

God, she gets on my tits, if you hadn't guessed that already! 🤣
Would that be the same post where she managed to tag / sneak in no fewer than 9 different companies? Not even something as lovely as Valentines day is off-limits to her cashing in..

As much as I can’t stand Laura, I hate MLM companies (pyramid schemes) with a passion, the fact that she has just admitted that she has recruited enough people to get the ‘free car’ incentive makes me sick. She is disgusting.
also her ‘assumptions’ is going really well, lots of people have clearly engaged with that 🙄 I

We can all relax because we now know Laura has a nice car.....and with the MLM scam....I mean job.....she can get a £300pm car finance.

Read the room laura, people don't give a tit.

She's clearly making these up herself so she has an excuse to brag and do sneaky ads

Wonder if she told her insurance about all these modifications?? She doesn't seem the type to follow the law so...

Attachments

• Angry
We can all relax because we now know Laura has a nice car.....and with the MLM scam....I mean job.....she can get a £300pm car finance.

Read the room laura, people don't give a tit.

She's clearly making these up herself so she has an excuse to brag and do sneaky ads

Wonder if she told her insurance about all these modifications?? She doesn't seem the type to follow the law so...
And the truth most likely is she is still paying off her car so can't switch to her free car ! She is up to her neck in debt still ....she definitely has champagne tastes on a paupers purse..People like her that live a lifestyle they can't afford never get out of debt because they can't stop spending...

Reactions: 2
Its just another con to keep these twats "recruiting" others. If she doesn't meet the targets she won't get the car payment but as the finance is in her name she would still have to pay it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Seeing her Elemis video, when ever it was recorded, her hair looks so damaged and fragile guessing from wearing far too long extensions all the time.

She's such a braggy bleep. "I worked my ass off" - oh duck off! Worked her back-to-front arse off taking advantage of people during a pandemic, signing up new victims to sell cat piss perfume.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Seeing her Elemis video, when ever it was recorded, her hair looks so damaged and fragile guessing from wearing far too long extensions all the time.
Her own hair is awful ! Not really the best advert for the all hair tit she is constantly trying to flog !

And the MLM scam ...she just doesn’t see how wrong it all is...people like her never do.

Just googled this http://www.kosmoteam.com/download/FMGroup_marketing_plan_english_mar12.pdf

Pearl gets a percentage of the FM global turnover?
I think according to her, not sure i believe her though, she is at the free car level...which means she has massively exploited her followers on Instagram to achieve that..she lies about so much and nothing is what it seems with her... if she is doing so well with selling her cheap and nasty perfumes why is she embarrassing herself flogging the other tat she does adding more lies to lies ...using tooth whitening toothpaste on her veneers being one of many!
That company is renowned for showing off screenshots of wage slips etc...its how they suck people in, its how she has suckered people in. Every aspect is nasty and exploitative...and Laura knows it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.