Whatlauraloves #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone follows the Two Chubby Cubs on Facebook they have posted about MLM schemes & the comments are really interesting to read

Reactions: 6
Omg those assumptions....talk about cringing. She so done them herself so she can big herself up.

Also, I've never known anyone pamper themselves so much

Reactions: 5
Omg those assumptions....talk about cringing. She so done them herself so she can big herself up.

Also, I've never known anyone pamper themselves so much
Of course she has ! Her engagement is piss poor !

And her 'pampering ' is purely done to generate an #ad! The recent stills of her face have been awful, over made up and orangey and she's dead behind the eyes so it all looks fake.

Reactions: 2
As if she’s done an ad for St Ives 😂😂😂 that brand is bloody awful!!!! Oh she just gets worse

Reactions: 4
She did facial skin care for st Ives literally on the next slide to her having one of those gold masks on
She was flogging that over priced drdennis skincare recently as the best ever...she is a compulsive liar!

That st ives range is awful..I used it years back, it harsh and dries the skin and gave me really bad spots! Its cheap and nasty for a reason!

She was flogging that over priced drdennis skincare recently as the best ever...she is a compulsive liar!

That st ives range is awful..I used it years back, it harsh and dries the skin and gave me really bad spots! Its cheap and nasty for a reason!
Exactly! She’d flog a dead horse if she’d earn a penny from it.

• Haha

Cheap and nasty but Laura only cares about the AD revenue

Are they the ones who did that peach facial scrub years ago? I remember getting it as everyone raved about it and it gave me spots. Wasn't cheap either at the time.

Are they the ones who did that peach facial scrub years ago? I remember getting it as everyone raved about it and it gave me spots. Wasn't cheap either at the time.
It was Apricot I think and was only a few quid a bottle so proper cheap stuff ! You can pick it up in all the supermarkets so not sure why they are getting her to flog it.

Reactions: 3
It was Apricot I think and was only a few quid a bottle so proper cheap stuff ! You can pick it up in all the supermarkets so not sure why they are getting her to flog it.
That's the one. It was expensive to me when I'm used to £1 Aldi's own brand face wash 🤣 Does the job for me!

What an absolute mess of a haul.

She clearly is not a size 22 / 24. When you have to stretch something to get it over your body its obvious you need the next size up ! For all the waffle about being body positive she has a massive issue admitting she is a size 26/28.

I've never known anyone be so expressionless when they talk. Even when she is talking about something really good, her face never changes. Its like her eyebrows are frozen. Does she get botox?

Anyway. After watching the haul I am really having my own body image issues....I wear a 22 to 24 and I am starting to wonder if I am the same size as Laura as she says she is a 22 to 24. Its made me feel tit about myself.

This is the haul...

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Well all of those clothes were disgusting 🤢

why does she use her hands so much? We can see you’ve had your nails done in lockdown Laura, no need to bring attention to it! There’s a picture from her dogs birthday 🙄 in January, and her nails are different to now, pretty sure we’ve been in lockdown that whole time?! 🤬

• Angry
I've never known anyone be so expressionless when they talk. Even when she is talking about something really good, her face never changes. Its like her eyebrows are frozen. Does she get botox?

Anyway. After watching the haul I am really having my own body image issues....I wear a 22 to 24 and I am starting to wonder if I am the same size as Laura as she says she is a 22 to 24. Its made me feel tit about myself.

This is the haul...
This is exactly what I was saying in a much earlier post. If she states she's a certain size & someone who genuinely is the same size as her buys it and it doesn't fit then they're not going to feel body positive and confident, they're going to feel tit. Same as what you're saying above .... that is not influencing. Influencing is owning your tit honestly and promoting body positivity that way! She might be a size 22/24 from the shoulders to under bust as she appears a lot smaller there in comparison but from there down there is no way she's that size 🤷

Said it before and I’ll say it again, I’m an 18-20 there is NO way on this earth she gets the next size up to me. She is a liar. She’s tried to claim a few weeks ago she was an 18-20 and I literally spat my coffee out.

I have wide hips, smaller waist, not much of a stomach but a big arse. (I love it all). If I can just get myself in 18 pants there’s no way on this earth she can get herself into a 20 pants with that stomach.

I don’t care what size somebody is it literally is nothing to me, but don’t lie about it if you are flogging clothes to plus size girls.

Reactions: 7

This is the haul...
Yes to the botox...every part of her head is fake...botox, lashes, her lips and her hair...nothing remotely relatable to loving herself when it's all clearly fake.

And please don't let her lies about her size upset you. She might well squeeze herself into a 24 and stretch the tit out of everything she wears but she clearly is a size 28 on her bottom half and massively in denial about it.

Well all of those clothes were disgusting 🤢

why does she use her hands so much? We can see you’ve had your nails done in lockdown Laura, no need to bring attention to it! There’s a picture from her dogs birthday 🙄 in January, and her nails are different to now, pretty sure we’ve been in lockdown that whole time?! 🤬
She's had her nails and her lashes done during this lockdown. She did exactly the same last year too. She's a selfish twit. And the salon she uses needs reporting because they are clearly breaking lockdown rules too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.