Whatlauraloves #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she is with Al. We spoke a couple of weeks back about healthy easy to cook meals via DM and she told me she was ‘cooking for one’. That could be cos he’s out at work but take from that what you will!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It must be exhausting constantly living this life of trying to remember what to say and what not to say. That's the thing about liars, you have to have an amazing memory or you get caught out like she does frequently.

The only one making a big deal about her relationship is her. No one really gives 2 shits tbh.

I think everything is pointing to them having split up, and that's of course sad for her. But I remember her repeatedly saying that he wasn't the reason she was soo confident, that was all down to her. I don't believe that is the case at all, especially since recently she's gone all out with the fake treatments to her face and has started dressing like she is 15 is all for attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There we go, it didn't take long...

She is asking if people want home content
Suprise Suprise... Here comes the #Hinch Home Makeover... So predictable... She's absolutely desperate in every respect...
What Laura Loves is a bandwagon she can jump on 🙄😡

• Sick
Reactions: 7
😴😴 hopefully we won’t get any home content, from what I could see from her last flat, her choice in home decor is as predictable and boring as her other content!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There we go, it didn't take long...

She is asking if people want home content
And it's one of those ' I've already bought stuff soo I'm going to show you whether you like it or not!' She's soo transparent!!

Why would people ask to see stuff when all she's done is move to another flat ! No one cares !! And not comfortable doing a tour ? No one cares !!!

But obviously that would show the fact that she is now living alone with the dogs so makes sense that she's not going to show that !!!

And she looks bloody awful!
I thought she looks really rough too ...her skin is all pimply and that makeup review was dreadful! She was such all strange shiney shades of orange !

• Heart
Just having a quick flick through Laura’s grid, my OH saw and asked ‘why’s that lass got a front bum’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That blue ensemble looks ridiculous. No way can she be taken as a proper fashion influencer. She's just peddling the usual fast fashion regardless of what it looks like for the money.
It's still cold up here she'll be freezing her flaps off.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I’ve never had sound on whilst I watch her stories until now and I never imagined her to talk like that 🤣

• Haha
That blue ensemble looks ridiculous. No way can she be taken as a proper fashion influencer. She's just peddling the usual fast fashion regardless of what it looks like for the money.
It's still cold up here she'll be freezing her flaps off.
There are no words ! God knows how awful she looks from the side.

All that time and money spent on her face and she goes out wearing an outfit like that ?! I'm actually starting to pity her.

• Heart
So one day Laura had an epiphany... She yearned to wear clothes that made her look fabulous rather than shapeless black tents that she'd been wearing???

Here's the result!

Laura had been yearning to wear this blue shorts outfit for years?!

Unfortunately nobody told Laura that there are some plus size clothes that are designed to flatter a curvy shape and are tailored to enhance curves rather than make you look like a "webble wobble toy" 😮

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So one day Laura had an epiphany... She yearned to wear clothes that made her look fabulous rather than shapeless black tents that she'd been wearing???

Here's the result!

Laura had been yearning to wear this blue shorts outfit for years?!

Unfortunately nobody told Laura that there are some plus size clothes that are designed to flatter a curvy shape and are tailored to enhance curves rather than make you look like a "webble wobble toy" 😮
The fact those shorts are supposed to have a drawstring and it's non existent is a clear indicator that she is wearing the wrong size..... again !!

Reactions: 8
The fact those shorts are supposed to have a drawstring and it's non existent is a clear indicator that she is wearing the wrong size..... again !!
When it comes to that outfit I don't think there would ever be a right size 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’ll certainly turn heads in that outfit, sadly not for the right reasons!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.