Whatlauraloves #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has all just been tragic. I’m a size 18 girl and even I wouldn’t be seen dead in those dresses, there’s a reason she never shows the back of them! 😩

I’m pretty confident, that’s about feeling comfortable in my skin and knowing that size doesn’t define me, it doesn’t mean squeezing myself into some tit show of an outfit and claiming I can wear it because I’m ‘confident’

This is generally my style, longer length dress because nobody wants to see my arse hanging out, I felt bleeping mint this day, you don’t have to have everything hanging out ‘because you can, because you are confident’ to promote being comfortable at a plus size, there are plenty of other brands who offer stylish decent good quality clothes for plus size girls

Jacket: Simply Be
Dress: F&F @ Tesco
Belt: Simply Be
Flatforms: Boohoo
Exactly this! She seems to equate confidence with squeezing yourself into any old bit of cheap tatt and pretending she looks amazing !

Being confident also means having the courage of your convictions and saying no to things. Just because PLT wave money at you to promote them, saying no to them because you know the clothes are all the wrong shape and length ..that's confidence and honesty ! Two things that Laura is lacking in spades.

Shouldn't all that jewellery she was desperate to show off on her pointless regurgitated again ' get your arms out' post have been marked as gifted??

Reactions: 4
This has all just been tragic. I’m a size 18 girl and even I wouldn’t be seen dead in those dresses, there’s a reason she never shows the back of them! 😩

I’m pretty confident, that’s about feeling comfortable in my skin and knowing that size doesn’t define me, it doesn’t mean squeezing myself into some tit show of an outfit and claiming I can wear it because I’m ‘confident’

This is generally my style, longer length dress because nobody wants to see my arse hanging out, I felt bleeping mint this day, you don’t have to have everything hanging out ‘because you can, because you are confident’ to promote being comfortable at a plus size, there are plenty of other brands who offer stylish decent good quality clothes for plus size girls

And so you should feel mint, because you look it! ❤

Reactions: 4

You look beautiful and effortlessly stylish!

Reactions: 5
I think Laura's clothing choices are an abomination. Dressing like Peppa Pig (the pink leeeesure wear) and a wrinkled scrotum (the beige ruched dress) is not becoming!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I skipped through most of that river island haul. The first 10 mins where she was holding the clothes was completely pointless. Then the rest that I didn't skip just felt like a lecture & wasn't about the clothes.

I skipped through most of that river island haul. The first 10 mins where she was holding the clothes was completely pointless. Then the rest that I didn't skip just felt like a lecture & wasn't about the clothes.
It always feels like she is lecturing you 😴 but one of those boring lecturers with absolutely zero charisma, who just drone on and on because they love the sound of their own voice more than anything! She really grates on me.

It always feels like she is lecturing you 😴 but one of those boring lecturers with absolutely zero charisma, who just drone on and on because they love the sound of their own voice more than anything! She really grates on me.
And she goes on and on and on about the getting the arms out constantly. People are really not that interested in other people's arms ! I think if they step out wearing some of her recent awful outfit suggestions it might be a different story however!

So the RI haul, oversized and floaty mean nothing to her because she still insists on getting the wrong size. The shacket was clearly too small across her stomach.The only thing that looked 'nice' was the pink bardot dress but even that was close fitting on her and too long !

Compared to the usual cheap badly fitting stuff she normally posts it was an improvement but costing over £200 which in the current climate for most struggling to feed their families, she clearly is not reading the room !

Reactions: 2
She certainly loves the word SHACKET 😂

Only ladies of a certain will know who I'm talking about here but the abomination that is the bright pink outfit reminds me of something one of Les Dawsons Roly Polys would wear 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh god she appeared on my insta and as a fellow plus size girl I felt 🤢. I don’t want to see a gunt poking out of those shorts. Absolutely grim!!!! Her and Emma Drew have matching stomachs and it’s like, do something about it rather than dressing it up 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Another attempt to suck up to Mrs Hinch. Laura- that loungewear might fit over you but none of it actually fits you. Who exactly do you think you are helping with this, other than yourself to some of that Hinch influence?

• Sick
Emma Drew? The only one I can find is a money saving person. Any links please?

Reactions: 2
Another attempt to suck up to Mrs Hinch. Laura- that loungewear might fit over you but none of it actually fits you. Who exactly do you think you are helping with this, other than yourself to some of that Hinch influence?
Not just Mrs Hinch - the beautiful Mrs Hinch ! She's really desperate to try to impress that one!

She's actually pissed me off with this post. The fact that the Hinch range only goes to a size 22 so absolutely not inclusive at all. That is what she should have focused on not all this bullshit that she's a 24 ( in her head but not in reality) but she's trying the clothes on to help out all the smaller size women so they can get an idea of how the clothes look !!!

On what planet does that make any sense at all ? Someone that is a size 20 is not gonna look at her in those clothes and think yep I'm buying them!

Have some dignity Laura, hold yourself to a higher standard. You should have called Hinch and Tescos out for not producing those clothes in all the sizes not brown nosed them in order to get freebies. Shame on you !

• Heart
Reactions: 10
No idea what she's waffling on about today. Who even reads her rambling posts 🙈

• Haha
No idea what she's waffling on about today. Who even reads her rambling posts 🙈
She's had some work done on her face ! She's basically had her lips tattooed! I find it hilarious that she's asking if we want to see her journey when we all know she's filmed it and will tag the tit out of everything to profit off it all !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her brow and lip journey? Wtf?? She makes it sound like she's been ill or having medical treatment. Could she be any more of a dick?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.