Emma Drew #26 Hot chocolates, a dog and stuff for sale, look after your dad you whale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @NotMichaelScott for the winning thread title with 45 votes. I have removed the swear word to meet Tattle rules.

@NC2020 was not far behind with fat and matted!

Summary of thread 25:
-Caring for her dad has been hardly mentioned but she did buy him lots of sausages and malt loaf.
-As usual greedy guts Emma takes lots of reduced food of shelves for her even if she has no idea what to do with them. This is potentially taking them out of someone else's hands who could benefit more than Mrs Fist/whole arm tumb.
-Poppy the Pom arrived in the drew household. The existing animals don't seem to be happy about it. Poppy has her own tiktok account. Guess you gotta monetise it somehow. She has already taught Emma so much!
-Poppy has had at least 2 puppy ice creams on trips to the beach
-Poppy the pom has urinated on the bed and Emma is so tired from puppy toilet training.
-Concerns have been raised over Poppy's origins and welfare. Her eyes desperately need to be wiped.
-Emma posted a poll to ask whether to have purely money saving content or personal content too.
-She won €4,000 euros on a numbrs prize draw. She invested £3000 in dogecoin
-We were reminded that Tony used to sell pictures of himself wanking on Snapchat. ✨ *Tony please DM me your SC and bank details :love:*✨
-Emma has bathed the puppy multiple times. I strongly suspect Poppy's had more baths than Emma.
-The woman who has not had a job interview for years gave basic sponsored ad advice on how to prepare for one from home.
-Tony's tiktok was discovered which included following a few beautiful ladies without many clothes bouncing and jiggling... Soon after the usernames were mentioned on tattle, Tony stopped following them. What a coincidence!
-After going shopping Emma announced she was home wearing Tony's previously worn t-shirt.
-Emma returned to the gym on 12th April but not been seen back since.
-Lots of the previous content has been sent to the archive. Is she getting ready to sell Imma Drew?
-peloton has not arrived and Emma has not given an explanation. It is likely she cancelled it to buy Poppy instead.
-The pallet from China has gone missing with no further update. What a surprise!
-Wisp has gone AWOL (again)
-Emma's website has started a daily draw for someone to win £10. Her company has not signed up to ICO as DOB should be protected.
-The life changing jam jars have not been discussed since their creation.

This is my parenting motto moving forward:
"You still gotta have a bath. U stinky"
Emma Drew, 2021
Screenshot_20210415-222122_Chrome.jpeg

I think that is everything for the recap but please as always feel free to add more

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm so glad everyone enjoyed the title because I did snort laughing when I thought of it :LOL:
So glad I stopped lurking and finally joined, you're all awesome and absolutely crack me up! 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I see the filters and crane view are in full use this morning.
What is that Disney disaster of a bag? She is a massive twee child.
Is it high summer where she is? Bit chilly here in the south.

Reactions: 13
I see the filters and crane view are in full use this morning.
What is that Disney disaster of a bag? She is a massive twee child.
Is it high summer where she is? Bit chilly here in the south.
Do we think Imma styles herself / genuinely think she successfully styles herself on Minnie? The black tights/leggings under EVERYTHING, the horrible dolly shoes worn EVERYWHERE, the hairband instead of a bow, the childlike dresses... although unlike Imma, Minnie has a waist so doesn’t quite work as per her plan...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well done to @NotMichaelScott for the winning thread title with 45 votes. I have removed the swear word to meet Tattle rules.

@NC2020 was not far behind with fat and matted!

Summary of thread 25:
-Caring for her dad has been hardly mentioned but she did buy him lots of sausages and malt loaf.
-As usual greedy guts Emma takes lots of reduced food of shelves for her even if she has no idea what to do with them. This is potentially taking them out of someone else's hands who could benefit more than Mrs Fist/whole arm tumb.
-Poppy the Pom arrived in the drew household. The existing animals don't seem to be happy about it. Poppy has her own tiktok account. Guess you gotta monetise it somehow. She has already taught Emma so much!
-Poppy has had at least 2 puppy ice creams on trips to the beach
-Poppy the pom has urinated on the bed and Emma is so tired from puppy toilet training.
-Concerns have been raised over Poppy's origins and welfare. Her eyes desperately need to be wiped.
-Emma posted a poll to ask whether to have purely money saving content or personal content too.
-She won €4,000 euros on a numbrs prize draw. She invested £3000 in dogecoin
-We were reminded that Tony used to sell pictures of himself wanking on Snapchat. ✨ *Tony please DM me your SC and bank details :love:*✨
-Emma has bathed the puppy multiple times. I strongly suspect Poppy's had more baths than Emma.
-The woman who has not had a job interview for years gave basic sponsored ad advice on how to prepare for one from home.
-Tony's tiktok was discovered which included following a few beautiful ladies without many clothes bouncing and jiggling... Soon after the usernames were mentioned on tattle, Tony stopped following them. What a coincidence!
-After going shopping Emma announced she was home wearing Tony's previously worn t-shirt.
-Emma returned to the gym on 12th April but not been seen back since.
-Lots of the previous content has been sent to the archive. Is she getting ready to sell Imma Drew?
-peloton has not arrived and Emma has not given an explanation. It is likely she cancelled it to buy Poppy instead.
-The pallet from China has gone missing with no further update. What a surprise!
-Wisp has gone AWOL (again)
-Emma's website has started a daily draw for someone to win £10. Her company has not signed up to ICO as DOB should be protected.
-The life changing jam jars have not been discussed since their creation.

This is my parenting motto moving forward:
"You still gotta have a bath. U stinky"
Emma Drew, 2021
View attachment 542547

I think that is everything for the recap but please as always feel free to add more
Such a fantastic recap 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe we should all buy a pair of those cheap glasses she wears. Must be a magic rose tinted situation or something! 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wait! Tony sold pictures of himself? How did I miss where this was discussed? Or maybe I just blocked it from my brain. Thinking about such images is a tad traumatic 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Poor Tony seems to be gaining more and more weight. What happened to his keto diet?
He got bored of it and sidetracked by Emma’s need to constantly be fed tit food. They need to just use My Fitness Pal and go from there, sticking to limits each day. Neither of them could cope with any fancy, complicated diets. Just simple good quality, home cooked food that is healthy and nutritious in small portions would do them the world of good.

Reactions: 10
I don’t get why she feels the need to post this??
It’s such an odd dynamic in their relationship.. 🥴
I dont get it. Is she saying they both look alike as it opens for her or she's set up her own face on his phone?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I just don’t understand any of this. Me and my husband know each other’s pins but we don’t go snooping through the other’s phone when they’re out the room. Why would she need to look at his phone? Tony may trust Emma but clearly Emma doesn’t trust Tony if she feels the need to go snooping.

Reactions: 24
Saving a few quid on parking by not adhering to social distancing... 🤔
Is this why she's taken a lateral flow test?
I just don’t understand any of this. Me and my husband know each other’s pins but we don’t go snooping through the other’s phone when they’re out the room. Why would she need to look at his phone? Tony may trust Emma but clearly Emma doesn’t trust Tony if she feels the need to go snooping.
She's probably checking his tiktok lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.