Whatever happened to …..?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nicole Ritchie. Everywhere in the early 2000's with Paris Hilton and now just seems to have disappeared.

Reactions: 11
The Cheeky Girls. Last I heard of them, one of them was engaged to Lembit Opik.
Someone l know had their hair cut next to him the day after he lost his seat - must be getting on for ten years now. The person cutting his hair had no idea who he was and was asking him what he did for a living 😂 he wa quite gracious about it..in between things apparently!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone l know had their hair cut next to him the day after he lost his seat - must be getting on for ten years now. The person cutting his hair had no idea who he was and was asking him what he did for a living 😂 he wa quite gracious about it..in between things apparently!
I think Lembit got elbowed - last I read he had taken up with Lizzie Cundy LOL

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I was reliably informed at peak fame by someone who grew up with her and knew her personally that she was a monstrous spoilt brat. Her parents were extremely wealthy and paid her way into fame apparently. I’m assuming that’s why it was so short lived.
She was at reading pride a couple of weeks back

Mandy Moore is the mum in This Is Us (Amazon prime)

Rebecca loos in the mountains with dentist/doctor husband and 2 lovely sons. I follow her online. Her life looks so healthy and wholesome. Actually, recommend everyone looks her up & follow her now, the snow will fall soon & she’ll be out cross country skiing with her dogs and being a yoga teacher.

Wonder if she’s pals with A1 Ben who someone said up thread also in Norway. Pretty random.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Ali Bastian was the practice manager in Doctors for a bit.

What about Nick Hancock who used to do Room 101 and They Think Its All Over. I liked him.

Reactions: 10
Ahh this thread brings back some names from yesteryear!

Fran Cosgrave, he won the original Love Island and had a kid with Natasha from Atomic Kitten
Alex Parks, she won Fame Academy many years ago
Jem, Welsh singer
Michael Grego, Bepe from Eastenders
Marc Elliot, guy who played Syed in Eastenders
Beppe from eastenders is a professional poker player now.

Reactions: 4
Ohh this is a great thread.

J from Five is someone me and my friends talk about. Someone somewhere must know where he is. I just want to know if he's still as fit as he was lol

Ben from A1 moved to Norway with his wife. He's still touring with A1 doing retro type gigs.

Did someone mention Tamara Beckwith, she was everywhere wasn't she back in the day. Just had a Google look, she's 50 now and her eldest daughter is 33 !! Says she's a gallerist and journalist!

Where is Tulisa? I can't even find a Instagram for her. Someone must know someone who knows her

Paul Danan also has a podcast about recovery

Some great names coming up :)
Tulisa was doing gigs in nightclubs before lockdown 1

Reactions: 1
I've been rewatching classic Baywatch on amazon and whatever happened to Erika Eleniak and Billy Warlock?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.