Whatever happened to …..?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
- the girl group that sung i huff i puff i huff and puff and blow you away i think they were sisters or something from dublin
-the young boys that sung mmbop
Hanson of MMMBop fame are still going! I follow them all on insta. Taylor, the singer has had his 8th child now and the others have like 3 each. Their music isn't to my taste now, a bit MOR and samey. They also do a lot for charity in Tulsa, where they're from.

This makes me feel so old, but I used to read Fast Forward magazine as a kid, and they were so desperate to make Jimmy Ray a thing. He was like a 50s-style rockabilly wannabe. He had one hit (if you can call it that), called "Are You Jimmy Ray?" Please tell me someone else remembers him? :ROFLMAO:
There is an absolutely banging hard house remix of Are You Jimmy Ray - I wish I was kidding but I'm not. I'll see if I can find it.

Here it is!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
This makes me feel so old, but I used to read Fast Forward magazine as a kid, and they were so desperate to make Jimmy Ray a thing. He was like a 50s-style rockabilly wannabe. He had one hit (if you can call it that), called "Are You Jimmy Ray?" Please tell me someone else remembers him? :ROFLMAO:
Loved Fast Forward!

Reactions: 10
Hanson of MMMBop fame are still going! I follow them all on insta. Taylor, the singer has had his 8th child now and the others have like 3 each. Their music isn't to my taste now, a bit MOR and samey. They also do a lot for charity in Tulsa, where they're from.

There is an absolutely banging hard house remix of Are You Jimmy Ray - I wish I was kidding but I'm not. I'll see if I can find it.

Here it is!
I think its brilliant.

- the girl group that sung i huff i puff i huff and puff and blow you away i think they were sisters or something from dublin
-the young boys that sung mmbop
Recently on masked singer as the Russian dolls, worth a watch

Reactions: 1
One or two on there who could have been the subject of this thread.
Wondered if Mark Jordan had any work after Emmerdale plus Gary Webster who was in Minder.
Yes thats quite true, he left Emmerdale under a bit of a cloud didn't he.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Isn't one of them Wanda in the Marvel universe?
Elizabeth Olsen is Scarlet Witch in the Marvel films and WandaVision. I think one of the twins ( her sisters) married a really old guy, didn't she?
Edit: Mary Kate Olsen divorced Oliver Sarkosy, Nicholas' brother.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.