Whatever happened to …..?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This makes me feel so old, but I used to read Fast Forward magazine as a kid, and they were so desperate to make Jimmy Ray a thing. He was like a 50s-style rockabilly wannabe. He had one hit (if you can call it that), called "Are You Jimmy Ray?" Please tell me someone else remembers him? :ROFLMAO:

Yes I remember him, my best friend at school had a crush on him, tbf that was a catchy song!

Reactions: 3
and Daniel’s sister Natasha
natasha pops up on tiktok quite frequently. One of her songs went viral on there so I think she took it as a chance to step back into the light a little. I’m not sure what she’s doing music wise though. Daniel seemed to just disappear lol

Reactions: 5
This makes me feel so old, but I used to read Fast Forward magazine as a kid, and they were so desperate to make Jimmy Ray a thing. He was like a 50s-style rockabilly wannabe. He had one hit (if you can call it that), called "Are You Jimmy Ray?" Please tell me someone else remembers him? :ROFLMAO:
Omg loved that mag! Remember their Eastenders and Grange Hill comic strips and then it merged with The One mag and disappeared to become Live and Kicking! I don’t remember the song just the title but FF always seemed to plug randoms, remember Worlds Apart and Bad Boys Inc? Cannot name a single song but always saw them in FF and Shout mag

• Heart
Reactions: 10
As others have said Darius changed his surname to his mothers maiden name because he felt closer to his Scottish ancestry. He went into musicals and married Hollywood actress Natasha Henstridge though they are now divorced. Allegedly he dated Love Islander Amy Hart during a brief period he was separated from Natasha even though on the show she claimed she'd never had a boyfriend.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
CeeLo Green should've been written out of history for being a horrible man, but that's not how the world works. He is, of course, still working.
Appeared on the masked singer

So he ended up as Daniel Bedridden?

What's celo Green done? Saw his daughter on some bratty teen show about spoilt rich kids and he didn't come scry too well on that.

Reactions: 4
Zig and Zag
A terrible story - addicted to heroin, became homeless and now desperately trying to make a comeback via 90s gigs at Butlins. But they're absolute divas and no one will have them. They reckon they're clean, but word on the street is... they're not! ;):)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.