Whatever happened to …..?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A thread to discuss whatever happened to [insert name of long forgotten, missing, gone quiet, cancelled, dormant, dead, awol celeb here]… and we will try and answer

I’ll go first:

Whatever happened to Andi Autumn? (I heard she married Jackie Chans daughter and was made homeless, no updates since then which was a few years ago so I wondered if anyone else knew or heard anything).

Reactions: 2
JEFF STEWART Hollis off The Bill

I gather a very successful filmmaker now

John Isles who played Dashwood is now a voiceover used by many companies for many projects

Reactions: 4
The singer, Lolly.
I was reliably informed at peak fame by someone who grew up with her and knew her personally that she was a monstrous spoilt brat. Her parents were extremely wealthy and paid her way into fame apparently. I’m assuming that’s why it was so short lived.

Reactions: 23
Tracey Shaw who played Maxine Peacock in Corrie and was a huge tabloid star at the time. Now you never hear of her or see her.

Reactions: 50
John Alford! I know all the fake sheik biz from Brian Harvey’s tales but where and what is he upto these days? He was my dream through Grange Hill and London’s burning - such a shame his career longevity was fucked from the NOTW shenanigans.

Reactions: 18
John Alford! I know all the fake sheik biz from Brian Harvey’s tales but where and what is he upto these days? He was my dream through Grange Hill and London’s burning - such a shame his career longevity was fucked from the NOTW shenanigans.
I read he had a regular job a few years ago. He did something stupid but he was set up. He didn't deserve to lose the career he had been building since he was a kid over it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Tracey Shaw who played Maxine Peacock in Corrie and was a huge tabloid star at the time. Now you never hear of her or see her.
I used to do work as an extra on Coronation Street. A couple of years ago I was on the street when I saw her. I wondered if they were somehow bringing her character back (I know Maxine was killed off but anything is possible in soap land). I think she was just visiting the set. What was endearing is the actress who plays 'Mad' Mary was filming that day - before she was a cast member she was a Corrie super fan and whispered to me "is that Tracy Shaw?" and seemed nervous to talk to her..

Les n Janice battersby from Corrie
I think the actor who played Les fell on hard times. A few years ago he was pararazzied coming out of the job centre. The actress who played Janice got into a twitter spat with Jane Danson over whether Janice should have been brought back for the Oliver death storyline. They were both on Loose Women not too long ago trying to drum up interest in a return of Les and Janice.

Jason Orange and John Deacon
Both are retired from showbusiness and seem to value their privacy. According to the others members of Take That Jason has gone completely off the grid and John Deacon only speaks to the other members of Queen about financial matters.

Reactions: 15
I was reliably informed at peak fame by someone who grew up with her and knew her personally that she was a monstrous spoilt brat. Her parents were extremely wealthy and paid her way into fame apparently. I’m assuming that’s why it was so short lived.
The extreme wealth part isn’t true, her dad was a doctor and her mum didn’t work but they were definitely not extremely wealthy. I went to the same school as her and also ballet class with her younger sister, they were really nice people. Cannot comment on Anna’s personality as I was a fair bit younger but she was very beautiful, much more than ever came across in Lolly’s bizarre stage look

Reactions: 6
I'm have zero intesrest in knowing what these lot are up to now but I remember at the time they were everywhere

Miss Dynamite
Darius Danesh
Freddie Prinze Jr
Jack Dee
Andy Parsons (comedian)

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.