Whatever happened to …..?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This makes me feel so old, but I used to read Fast Forward magazine as a kid, and they were so desperate to make Jimmy Ray a thing. He was like a 50s-style rockabilly wannabe. He had one hit (if you can call it that), called "Are You Jimmy Ray?" Please tell me someone else remembers him? :ROFLMAO:
I remember him, yes! “Are you sting Ray!” It was a catchy tune, I thought he’d at least be a one-hit-wonder.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Paul Nicholls - he was in eastenders in the 90’s and was a heartthrob ♥
The Corrs
Aqua (barbie girl and dr Jones etc)
Everything but the girl

…my metabolism 😆

there’s usually so many I think of late at night so I always end up on Wikipedia. Then feel old!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mr Motivator
Mystic Meg
Cameron Diaz
Mr Motivator was on Celeb Goggle Box last week with Rustie Lee (the chef) She sometimes appears on This Morning and a now and again on Sunday Brunch. Mr. M did a few appearances on the awful Kim Marsh and Gethin Jones BBC morning show but not seen him for a while - I watch it now that KM has not been on it for a while.

Reactions: 5
RE: Alicia Silverstone - last I saw of her she was feeding her infant son like a baby bird. Checked out of her career after that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@Pizzledizzle there’s been a few articles published recently about Paul Nichols and he doesn’t seem to be doing terribly well and looks quite ill. I also found the Thailand story very strange…

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Ahh this thread brings back some names from yesteryear!

Fran Cosgrave, he won the original Love Island and had a kid with Natasha from Atomic Kitten
Alex Parks, she won Fame Academy many years ago
Jem, Welsh singer
Michael Grego, Bepe from Eastenders
Marc Elliot, guy who played Syed in Eastenders
Michael Greco is a professional gambler last I heard

Reactions: 4
Ahh this thread brings back some names from yesteryear!
Michael Grego, Bepe from Eastenders
Michael Greco and his partner had a baby a few weeks ago (his first at the age of 50?). The baby was very poorly for a long while due to bowel issues but thankfully is a lot better now and they have recently been able to take him home

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Mr Motivator was on Celeb Goggle Box last week with Rustie Lee (the chef) She sometimes appears on This Morning and a now and again on Sunday Brunch. Mr. M did a few appearances on the awful Kim Marsh and Gethin Jones BBC morning show but not seen him for a while - I watch it now that KM has not been on it for a while.
Spot on that Kim Marsh grates on me....

Where is David Hamilton the DJ now ?.

Reactions: 2
Michael Greco and his partner had a baby a few weeks ago (his first at the age of 50?). The baby was very poorly for a long while due to bowel issues but thankfully is a lot better now and they have recently been able to take him home

Oh how adorable! Always loved him in Eastenders so that's lovely for him

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.