Whatever happened to …..?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sue Johnson and Ricky Tomlinson who played the Grants have done ok for themselves, then there is Anna Friel, Claire Sweeney, Ray Quinn who are still working. Jennifer Ellison runs a successful dance academy in Liverpool. Amanda Burton and Simon O'Brien are still on TV. Can't remember his name but played a policeman in Last of the Summer Wine and was recently in Corrie. (think his name was Lois Emmery)
Do you mean the man who played Mick Johnson? If so he was in Vera last week. The guy who played his son, Leo, grew up to be an absolute babe and was in Game of Thrones and someone in the secret celeb goss thread had a fling with him - pic attached

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I was remarking yesterday I'd not heard of Brian Conley for years, then someone else informed me he is now in Eastenders, which I never watch but is a popular soap opera.

Reactions: 6
- the girl group that sung i huff i puff i huff and puff and blow you away i think they were sisters or something from dublin
-the young boys that sung mmbop
The first one is B*Witched (the song is C’est La Vie). Most famous for wearing double denim. They still do the 90s nostalgia concerts

Second is Hanson. They’ve got about 100 kids between them now

• Haha
Reactions: 22
- the girl group that sung i huff i puff i huff and puff and blow you away i think they were sisters or something from dublin
-the young boys that sung mmbop
B'witched and Hanson. Hanson were on masked singer us recently. Aged well and have loads of kids between them.

Reactions: 3
Do you mean the man who played Mick Johnson? If so he was in Vera last week. The guy who played his son, Leo, grew up to be an absolute babe and was in Game of Thrones and someone in the secret celeb goss thread had a fling with him - pic attached
Yes it was Mick Johnson, I couldn't remember his name until later and saw the conversation about the guy who played his son in secret celeb goss but was only quoting the ones I remember very well. Thanks.

Usher as in rnb superstar???
No Paul Usher who was in Brookie. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not even close to celeb level of fame but Zoe from Love Island series 1, she seems to have disappeared off the face of the Earth it's literally impossible to find anything about her

Reactions: 2
@sassylash Only 2 of B*Witched were sisters. Twins in fact. They are the sisters of Shane from Boyzone.

One of the non-twins from B*Witched (the dark haired one) was married to Lee from 911 for 5 years before they split in 2011

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Tulisa and Fazer from ndubz hell what happened to all of them lool as Tulisa was actually on xfactor she was on the come up

Reactions: 10
Ben from CKTC was on First Dates a while back. He had been a drug addict and looked quite rough. I wish I'd never watched it as it was sad, and I used to love him when I was a teenager back in the day.
I felt like that after I read the Amy Winehouse book by her friend Tyler. It was so very sad and depressing. I am sorry you felt it too.

Reactions: 1
I felt like that after I read the Amy Winehouse book by her friend Tyler. It was so very sad and depressing. I am sorry you felt it too.
That book was so interesting. It's strange he wasn't included in the recent bbc2 show about the family and friends who picked favourite pictures of her. He was obviously very close to Amy and her family.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.