Whatever happened to …..?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really, really random! He’s married to Sarah Michelle Gellar, so he presumably did it as a passion project rather than because he needed the money!
Freddie Prinze Jr comes from a very wealthy background. Most of their money comes from his family. There's no need for SMG to work and she didn't earn all that much for Buffy.

Reactions: 1
Do you mean the man who played Mick Johnson? If so he was in Vera last week. The guy who played his son, Leo, grew up to be an absolute babe and was in Game of Thrones and someone in the secret celeb goss thread had a fling with him - pic attached
I'll always love "Mick Johnno" of Brookie for introducing me to the insult "meff". He used to say it all the time 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Ohh this is a great thread.

J from Five is someone me and my friends talk about. Someone somewhere must know where he is. I just want to know if he's still as fit as he was lol

Ben from A1 moved to Norway with his wife. He's still touring with A1 doing retro type gigs.

Did someone mention Tamara Beckwith, she was everywhere wasn't she back in the day. Just had a Google look, she's 50 now and her eldest daughter is 33 !! Says she's a gallerist and journalist!

Where is Tulisa? I can't even find a Instagram for her. Someone must know someone who knows her

Paul Danan also has a podcast about recovery

Some great names coming up :)

Reactions: 8
90's popstar Kavanagh. Think he had like 1 or 2 hits but was always in the Smash Hits mag!

Reactions: 9
Often think of the girl band Vanilla and wonder if they’re proud of that awesome song and music video to ‘no way no way’

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ahh this thread brings back some names from yesteryear!

Fran Cosgrave, he won the original Love Island and had a kid with Natasha from Atomic Kitten
Alex Parks, she won Fame Academy many years ago
Jem, Welsh singer
Michael Grego, Bepe from Eastenders
Marc Elliot, guy who played Syed in Eastenders

Reactions: 20
Often think of the girl band Vanilla and wonder if they’re proud of that awesome song and music video to ‘no way no way’
Yes ! I had this song on cd 😂

I think Kavana recently confirmed he's Gay? I think he still does 90s reunion gigs and is still working in the industry :)

Reactions: 5
This makes me feel so old, but I used to read Fast Forward magazine as a kid, and they were so desperate to make Jimmy Ray a thing. He was like a 50s-style rockabilly wannabe. He had one hit (if you can call it that), called "Are You Jimmy Ray?" Please tell me someone else remembers him? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The Cheeky Girls. Last I heard of them, one of them was engaged to Lembit Opik.
One of them was a receptionist at Mercedes Benz in York for quite a long time. She might still be, I don't work for that company any more so not been there in a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ahh this thread brings back some names from yesteryear!

Fran Cosgrave, he won the original Love Island and had a kid with Natasha from Atomic Kitten
Alex Parks, she won Fame Academy many years ago
Jem, Welsh singer
Michael Grego, Bepe from Eastenders
Marc Elliot, guy who played Syed in Eastenders
Alex Parks is such a mystery. She had so much potential but literally just disappeared. I think there are a few articles online wondering where she went.

Last I saw of her was eastenders playing that mad witch Max branning was with

@S4buk yeah Ben is proper fit isn’t he him and kian out of westlife we’re my day ones 🤣🤣
Lee Ryan for me, don’t judge!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.