Whatever happened to …..?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Australian pop band 'orange organics',they had a fly on the wall documentary TV series in the early nineties,the lead singer used to talk to the camera about his annoying sister,they had a controversial song with lyrics like nobody tells me what to do no not me,very aggressive up their with the sex pistols,the last episode they had their album out in the stores,I used to go to my local our price every week to see if they had the album,but they never knew what I was talking about,I have suspicions that the documentary series was fake because I noticed prisoner cell block and neighbours in it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The Australian pop band 'orange organics',they had a fly on the wall documentary TV series in the early nineties,the lead singer used to talk to the camera about his annoying sister,they had a controversial song with lyrics like nobody tells me what to do no not me,very aggressive up their with the sex pistols,the last episode they had their album out in the stores,I used to go to my local our price every week to see if they had the album,but they never knew what I was talking about,I have suspicions that the documentary series was fake because I noticed prisoner cell block and neighbours in it.
Was it called Pugwall?

Reactions: 4
Haha, I hope your pulling our legs? It was a kids tv series > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pugwall

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The pugwall theme is now firmly in my head, thanks!
I loved that show- and round the twist!

Reactions: 13
Edith Bowman. Haven't heard anything about her for years.
When Simon Mayo and Mark Kermode go on holiday, she takes over the Simon Mayo role on the movie reviews show. She is extremely annoying and makes out she knows everything about film and has seen every film ever. I dislike her so much

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone remember that series where they took a group of guys and tried to convince the public and / or a producer that they were a girl band? They did a music video and everything. It was so weird.

• Haha
Edith Bowman did some TV coverage of the Global Citizen concert with Emma Willis last week. Still annoying as ever....

When Simon Mayo and Mark Kermode go on holiday, she takes over the Simon Mayo role on the movie reviews show. She is extremely annoying and makes out she knows everything about film and has seen every film ever. I dislike her so much
She is so annoying and loves every film. So basically pointless her being there as a critic. It also does my head when says every single time - 'we've had two correspondence about this' instead of 'two pieces of correspondence'.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone remember that series where they took a group of guys and tried to convince the public and / or a producer that they were a girl band? They did a music video and everything. It was so weird.
Guys? Men? What did they do, give them prosthetics and wigs?

No never heard of it but it sounds mad

Exactly that. It was some social experiment but I have no idea what it was called.

Exactly that. It was some social experiment but I have no idea what it was called.

I heard you the first time.:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.